Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! We need a local.
Can your father see the search team?
Tysm

I haven’t asked him. I’ll have to give him a call tomorrow and ask if he saw anything. There is water locations out there where one could hide something and a lot of forest and field space. Seems he would have a connection to this place to know to go there.

No address, but this article mentions Webfoot Road as well as Stephens Reservoir. Google Maps

Man charged with murder of Oregon mom, son
Neighbors on Webfoot Road in Hopewell told KOIN 6 News they aren't sure why search teams are in the area. The farm fields and ponds that are being searched are located on private property and neighbors don't think there is a link between the property owners and Wolfe.

On Friday, a dive team from Clackamas County was called to Stephens Reservoir in Yamhill County to continue the search.

Thanks for the link. My dad lives against Palmer creek so the search location is down the road. He probably hasn’t seen much in that case. So many little spots around that area though. I wonder if the victim or the suspect knows anyone there?

Kinda gave me the creeps that they are looking out there. Also gave me the creeps that that guy lives in Gaston which is my hometown. You don’t want to think there are monsters living so close.

I’m still hoping they find them alive and that she’s hiding from him.

Not sure this has been posted .....
Michael Wolfe jailed; search continues for mom, son

Brown said she knew Fretwell wouldn't disappear voluntarily.

"She wouldn't leave her cats, especially Barney, he had cancer and she paid a whole bunch of money to have his leg amputated. She just loved cats," Brown said.

Brown said Karissa met Wolfe while she was working for Jimmy Johns in McMinnville.

"She would deliver sandwiches to him, and he would request her to bring the sandwiches," Brown said.

Brown said after Fretwell gave birth to William, Wolfe tried to keep the relationship and child a secret from his wife.

"Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Fretwell moved to Salem to get her own place and started working on getting child support from Wolfe about a year ago, Brown said. After having a paternity test done, child support was granted and the first payment was due soon.​

Welcome to the thread, JasonRoxbury. I imagine it is eerily affecting many in your community. Drive safe and don’t forget your camera. (We love scoping out areas through other’s pics!) IMO.

Yes they are still searching the same property they were diving on yesterday. you cant really get too close from the street....

"She wouldn't leave her cats, especially Barney, he had cancer and she paid a whole bunch of money to have his leg amputated. She just loved cats," Brown said.

Brown said Karissa met Wolfe while she was working for Jimmy Johns in McMinnville.

"She would deliver sandwiches to him, and he would request her to bring the sandwiches," Brown said.

Brown said after Fretwell gave birth to William, Wolfe tried to keep the relationship and child a secret from his wife.

"Michael helped her co-sign on the apartment and helped her pay move-in costs to get into the apartment and he had a second key made," she said. "There were multiple occasions that he was in the apartment when she got home and she didn't like that."

Fretwell moved to Salem to get her own place and started working on getting child support from Wolfe about a year ago, Brown said. After having a paternity test done, child support was granted and the first payment was due soon.​
[/QUOTE

UBM

This speaks so much! Why did he need a key to her place?

They are at the house as well. Same area in Hopewell and I was told they will be there for awhile. I also was told not to take pics so I will respect that. Karissa's family hopefully will get closure soon.

They were talking to Michael through the night and he was processed early this am so hopefully he gave them info where they are located.

They are at the house as well. Same area in Hopewell and I was told they will be there for awhile. I also was told not to take pics so I will respect that. Karissa's family hopefully will get closure soon.

They were talking to Michael through the night and he was processed early this am so hopefully he gave them info where they are located.

Where do you get info? Ty

Bonnie Silkman KPTV on Twitter
“God this hurts. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.” Beth says she has no doubt in her mind that police have the right man. She misses her best friend, Karissa. The single mom & 3 y/o boy are still missing. The boy’s biological father faces murder charges #Fox12
D7ZCHG0UcAAShf1.jpg

11:02 PM - 24 May 2019 from McMinnville, OR

Man charged in murder of missing mother, son in Oregon
[...]

Karissa's best friend, BB, wiped away tears as she reacted to the news.

[...]

Brown said Wolfe was apparently trying to hide an affair.

"He's married, he has another kid, and he didn't want anything to do with Karissa or Billy. He didn't want his wife finding out about the affair and she did find out, and that's when everything went sour," Brown said.

Courts records show Karissa took Wolfe to court and he was ordered to pay child support last month.

"He said, 'Don't ruin my marriage,' and, 'I can't afford this $1,100 amount in child support,'" said Brown.

[...]

Once again it comes down to desire, secrecy, rejection and money. With money being the catalyst causing a selfish man to go down a dark path and plan to eliminate the "obstacles" that interfered with his life.

IMO once Wolfe realized KF was done with him he began to rage inside. And frankly, IMO even if KF had continued to see him maybe he would have continued to support her and her son but inevitably something would have happened to sour the relationship and he would have harmed them anyway. And if she had not pursued child support he would have raged over her rejection of him.

IOW, it wasn't a question of if but rather when. It takes someone with a murderous heart and no moral compass to snuff out two innocent lives, especially when one is their own child. All MOO.​

Once again it comes down to desire, secrecy, rejection and money. With money being the catalyst causing a selfish man to go down a dark path and plan to eliminate the "obstacles" that interfered with his life.

IMO once Wolfe realized KF was done with him he began to rage inside. And frankly, IMO even if KF had continued to see him maybe he would have continued to support her and her son but inevitably something would have happened to sour the relationship and he would have harmed them anyway. And if she had not pursued child support he would have raged over her rejection of him.

IOW, it wasn't a question of if but rather when. It takes someone with a murderous heart and no moral compass to snuff out two innocent lives, especially when one is their own child. All MOO.​
Honestly it comes down to this, imo, his married life and the the current event were about to collide and he acted to suit his needs/wants

I know this was posted earlier in the thread, but I just got around to watching it. Karissa's friends call into Gray's show and provide some interesting background info. It's long but I learned some new things. The first call starts about 1 hour into the show.

I know this was posted earlier in the thread, but I just got around to watching it. Karissa's friends call into Gray's show and provide some interesting background info. It's long but I learned some new things. The first call starts about 1 hour into the show.

I am glad everything is coming out for ppl to understand the dynamics that ended up with Karissa and her son to go missing.

Thanks for sharing. During the interview, Karissa’s friend mentioned a golf cart that MW used at work. I’d read that the FBI has been to Cascade Rolling Mills in McMinnville several times collecting evidence. It’s my understanding that one of the items that they took was his golf cart.

It’s also my understanding that he left work the day that Karissa went missing, was gone for awhile that day, returned back to work and the next day after, he never returned back to work. He was a supervisor there and I wonder why he didn’t report to work (as normal), but instead went on the run? Thoughts?

My opinion only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads