UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search continues for missing Logan 5-year-old

This article mentions "Mary Whipple", Elizabeth Shelley's STEP GRANDMOTHER.

So maybe, Alex Whipple is a half brother or even a step brother who was adopted.

Also mentions:

Logan Police said Alex Whipple has a criminal history and a drug problem.

"We have real reason to be concerned for her safety,” Budge said.

Two things I thought of reading over the last few pages:

1. Re clothing, is it possible, as others have suggested, she got up early morning, got herself dressed, came into the LR, spotted uncle, woke him up? Maybe he then suggested they go on an adventure and for her to pack a bag. Maybe mom knows both jeans and teal skirt are missing but doesn't know which she might have on.

Also, it occurred to me that three outfits may be missing, and they found one of them. That leaves the two others (jeans and skirt) that she could possibly be wearing. Another sad thought is that he perhaps had just one "souvenir" item of her clothing with him, ugh.

Lastly, my kids slept/sleep in their clothes countless times, especially when younger. They're all compassionate, responsible, respectful, high-achieving human beings, so clothing was/is a battle I've chosen not to fight. It's just not that important in the greater scheme of things.

2. Did anyone notice in his mugshot it looks like his left earring has been ripped out? Looked kind of fresh, but then I haven't studied his other photos. Was there a struggle? Bet that would enrage him. Maybe an earring was found nearby? Just brainstorming....

That poor sweet adorable and innocent little girl. Please let him have stashed her somewhere accessible (clothes found were maybe because he intended to run away with her) and she is found safe and unharmed. I know that is wishful thinking, but it's so painful to look at her face and think of how she may have suffered. No punishment is severe enough for the monsters who hurt children. I am heartbroken.

All MOO.

Oh, one other thing about the clothes. It was and is not unusual at all for my daughters to wear skirts over pants or even over jeans. My sons weren't and aren't quite as creative in their clothing choices, but my girls, for sure.

In fact, my younger daughter insisted on wearing her cowboy boots with her swimsuit - at the beach - when she was Lizzy's age. So, take that FWIW.

The warrants that they are holding him on now were for violating probation on a drug charge and a theft charge. I looked up the warrants before they arrested him to see if they'd be able to hold him without charging him in this case.

Alexander Whipple Mugshot 167294542 - Alexander Whipple Arrest - Cache County, UT

I only see one warrant at the "mugshot" site and its for "failure to appear" which is the warrant he was arrested on early this morning.

The site you linked shows multiple charges on 5/8/2018 but these are not convictions. Is there another link for the warrants you cite above for drugs and theft charges? Thanks!

Lol, I thought maybe he had a large earring in they made him remove. I’ll have to enlarge image & look closer.

Maybe so. I looked again and the right ear looks that way, but the left ear looks more like a line to the end of the lobe. Probably would be swollen and bright red if new, though, now that I think about it.

Please let him have stashed her somewhere accessible (clothes found were maybe because he intended to run away with her) and she is found safe and unharmed.
. How great it would be if he dropped her with a friend (if he has one) and she’s safe.

I was just saying that just the drugs alone doesn’t make a person violence in some cases.
Most often, the need for more drugs when one runs out causes problems. Moo
I think he was infatuated with his niece & showed up at the house late with intentions. Moo

I wonder what kind of evidence LE has that keeps them looking in the immediate neighborhood instead of across the road in the empty areas toward the landfill and the landfill itself. It seems if you were hiding a body you wouldn't put it where the odor would be apparent in a couple of days.

I looked again and the right ear looks that way, but the left ear looks more like a line to the end of the lobe.
He prob’ had weights in.

It seems if you were hiding a body you wouldn't put it where the odor would be apparent in a couple of days.
Maybe they’ve found camera images showing him in that area close to daybreak?

Most of them have 'locks' which help control the water flow. I think these are maybe irrigation ditches and can be turned on or off by the landowners.

Thanks, I'm intrigued by this because where I live if they don't have this sort of thing. And I always have heard about Texas, and I thought they were just in general and they could not turn them on and off so I would love if somebody could link more informative and background information on such. Thank you so much for guiding me this way!

He won’t be held until an arraignment on a felony probation violation that a judge signed off a warrant on? My LEO is confused because that’s how we do it in Louisiana.

This is so upsetting. :(

I have found in business, and in following trials, that Louisiana has very very different laws from the rest of the United States.

I apologize if this has already been brought up but given the mention of his drug issues, is there possibility of sex trafficking? Like he sold her to get money? I don’t even want to think about that but I don’t want to think of her being murdered either :(

I apologize if this has already been brought up but given the mention of his drug issues, is there possibility of sex trafficking? Like he sold her to get money? I don’t even want to think about that but I don’t want to think of her being murdered either :(

That’s not how sex trafficking works, nor does that appear to be even a remote possibility here.

They’re looking for a body I’m afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member