Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.
QX couldn't know such detail (tissue in Plumbing etc) unless someone in the know is feeding it to him. I highly doubt LE would give him that info. So who else would know there would be tissue in the plumbing?
MOO

I live in Texas and QX’s reputation proceeds him...and not in a good way.

I think there’s a good chance that the crime scene technicians removed the drain traps in the apartment to test for evidence.

LE does not replace/ repair plumbing they remove and BB / QX would’ve seen this when they went back to the apartment.

HPD isn’t giving either of them this type of information. moo

I badly need a breaking news that she has been found.

Little precious Maliah, please be patient and know that we are trying with all our heart to get to you. You became dear to incredible amount of people you've never met. You are that special, little one. Be brave and pray for all of us and know that tomorrow will bring a new day to find you, and justice will be done.

Grace White on Twitter
Tonight a candlelight vigil is planned for #missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis at 7:30 p.m. at Sam Houston Park on Bagby Street #HTownRush #KHOU11
D7hneW6X4AUyOY-.jpg

5:03 PM - 26 May 2019
I badly need a breaking news that she has been found.

Little precious Maliah, please be patient and know that we are trying with all our heart to get to you. You became dear to incredible amount of people you've never met. You are that special, little one. Be brave and pray for all of us and know that tomorrow will bring a new day to find you, and justice will be done.
AMEN.

Church prays for suspect to confess what happened to Maleah
As the search for Maleah Davis continues, a community hosted a day of prayer.

The service was held at Christ Fellowship Missionary in northwest Houston. Pastor Edwin Deese led the group prayer for the missing 4-year-old. It's been 3 weeks since she was seen.

[...]

Why would they deny Derion's friends to join the search party? They care, they are invested in this case too, afterall, they actually knew Maleah. Let the people search! It's hot, it's humid, it's weedy and icky and they want to go in there and search for a dead baby's body? Heck yeah, come on, glad to have you.
It's pretty obvious LE doesn't want to take the chance they will contaminate evidence.

JMO

It's pretty obvious LE doesn't want to take the chance they will contaminate evidence.

JMO

It was a volunteer search party that sent them away. The bottom line here is that in all likelihood, Maleah will be found by chance after lots of decomp and animal interference. There is not pristine crime scene left.

Everyone look! Everyone search!

I live in North houston and drove by a church today that had a big sign posted saying "slay your giants" just made me think of BB s Instagram post because I had no idea what she could be talking about....for anyone going to church does giants have a meaning...is it frequently discussed? Maybe that s where BB got that

I live in North houston and drove by a church today that had a big sign posted saying "slay your giants" just made me think of BB s Instagram post because I had no idea what she could be talking about....for anyone going to church does giants have a meaning...is it frequently discussed? Maybe that s where BB got that
Very interesting. I knew there were some references to "giants" in the Old Testament but couldn't remember much about them so did a quick google search:
Giants in the Old Testament

I wonder how religious BB and her family are. And if she has a relationship with any church or church leaders, is she talking to them?

I lead worship at church and have been in church my whole life. I meant to chime in on this earlier. The most famous giant in the Bible was Goliath. David was a young boy when he killed this giant with a small stone and a slingshot.

There’s even a song called “giants” by Donald Lawrence that BB may know. I’ve been wondering if they had any religious background. Your post made me wonder again. Something about BB2 reminds me of my mother. On drugs but she presents well. I think we need more details on the family history. Seems like cycles of abuse and drug use in this family.

MOO/IMO.

I think she is referring to the "giant" that is the media and the majority of the public who are criticising her and saying she didn't love her daughter.
She is saying they don't matter, because Maleah knew how much she loved her. IMO

I lead worship at church and have been in church my whole life. I meant to chime in on this earlier. The most famous giant in the Bible was Goliath. David was a young boy when he killed this giant with a small stone and a slingshot.

There’s even a song called “giants” by Donald Lawrence that BB may know. I’ve been wondering if they had any religious background. Your post made me wonder again. Something about BB2 reminds me of my mother. On drugs but she presents well. I think we need more details on the family history. Seems like cycles of abuse and drug use in this family.

MOO/IMO.
I agree...David & Goliath. It hits home with me as my dad was named after David....makes this case even more heartbreaking, even more personal (for me).
This holiday brought me back today. Thinking of Maleah...Where are you lil darlin’? Won’t you please give us a sign? You deserve peace...
MOO

Executive Assistant Chief Matt Slinkard, who also spoke at the news conference, said: "We are not receiving the level of cooperation we need from anybody involved at this point."

Wish he was more specific. I take it to mean LE is less than satisfied with BB's cooperation as well but it is such an open ended statement it is hard to say that is his meaning. Involved how? As in responsible or assisting in after the fact with Maleah's murder? Or involved as in people involved in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member