Was Burke Involved # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how I feel about B. and I may be biased but I think he knew exactly what he was looking at but didn't want to admit it as that is what the interviewer wanted. If he's as cunning as some think he is, he knew what it was. (but maybe not that that was J's favorite snack.)

;)
I think it's nothing. He doesn't recognize the picture because he doesn't remember or wasn't paying any attention to what was on the kitchen table. He doesn't remember JonBenét's favorite snack because he's not the one who served the snacks.

Reversing the video clips and adding eerie music makes the editors appear dishonest. Very sad.

I don't know who served the pineapple and tea (although PR had denied serving those items due to the improper presentation) ,but BR's fingerprints were on the glass and bowl. I think he should have been able to identify the contents.
When BR was asked to describe the picture he said, "It's a bowl of ...oh...something" the response was a bit concerning, but, who knows? Maybe he was ashamed of not knowing the correct answer.

Good point about BR not being the one who served the snacks!

Just to note; Patsy's prints are also on the bowl and she also denies any knowledge of the items.

Toward the end, the interviewer suggests cereal to Burke who corrects him, saying that no, it looks like fruit. When I was that age, I'd probably have been afraid to correct a police officer.

I know how I feel about B. and I may be biased but I think he knew exactly what he was looking at but didn't want to admit it as that is what the interviewer wanted. If he's as cunning as some think he is, he knew what it was. (but maybe not that that was J's favorite snack.)

Razz,
Of course BR knew what he was looking at. It was in the fridge for him to look at whenever he opened the door to fetch whatever.

BR has succumbed to Ramnesia and deflection style remarks to parry questions.

(but maybe not that that was J's favorite snack.)
Burke knew what JonBenet's favorite food was, he lived in the same house, sat at the same table daily, of course he knew.

Suggesting he never is wishful thinking, an outsider might not know but the parents and Burke would have known.

Just to note; Patsy's prints are also on the bowl and she also denies any knowledge of the items.

Toward the end, the interviewer suggests cereal to Burke who corrects him, saying that no, it looks like fruit. When I was that age, I'd probably have been afraid to correct a police officer.

Swirlz,
Is this the same interview where he tells some officer nice watch, that's the real Burke, not the goofball wo smiled his way through the Dr Phil interview, likely thinking Hey I'm a celeb coz I'm on TV, so I better smile for my public and of course there is his complaint that JonBenet was Flaunting Herself at Pageants.

You can see even as a nine-year old BR had an agenda, he more or less knows what to say and what not, but he has likely copied his fathers elitist views regarding planes, tools, women, cars, etc, which given his age he can get a pass.

His prints on the bowl, glass along with his touch-dna on the Barbie Nightgown link him directly to the homicide of JonBenet.

His touch-dna should not be on the Barbie-Nightgown, it was clean on JonBenet as she was wearing a pink pajama set the night before.

What we do not know is, was Burke Ramsey's touch-dna found on the size-12's?

Yes, both B and P's fingerprints were on the bowl. I find the placement of the fingerprints to be very compelling.

I wish I knew which photo of the dining room table to use as a reference. It could provide some additional information.
I've seen several, but I am unsure of their authenticity, how to view them from the correct perspective, and whether or not the items have been moved prior to or after the photo being taken.

From what I have seen, it looks like the bowl is pushed back pretty far from the edge of the table. It makes me wonder if someone was sitting on their knees/shins and leaning the over the table which is mannerism shown by B.

To be forward, I think BDI but I still keep an open mind.

I guess the take-away here is that JBR's fingerprints and JR's fingerprints are NOT on the bowl or drinking glass, the R's denied that JB was awake or left her bedroom, and JB had pineapple in her digestive system.

Poor Burke. I don't think he had anything to do with it.
n207

Attachments

• burke black eye.png
    burke black eye.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 204
Oh goodness :(

I can't believe that photo was taken and developed.

Not to be snitty here, but may I ask why?

Simply because he has a black eye isn't indicative of anything. When I was a kid, I once got a black eye playing street hockey when a puck deflected off my stick and hit me directly in my eye (it was one of those heavy pucks with the rollers that allowed them to roll; not the ball-type). I have pictures that show it; really wasn't that big a deal. Kids get hurt all the time, in innocent manners. Are they supposed to never be photographed for months on when they have a cast on, say?

I think people make too much out of things sometimes.

I don't think BR had anything to do with it. He may know more than he lets on, but he had nothing to do with the crime or cover up itself. That said, I think this photo is completely irrelevant.

For all the BDI.
Imagine yourself in that house as one of the parents. Your son just cracked your daughter with whatever object over the head and possibly killed or killed her. After options considered(like maybe calling for help) , instead you shove a paint stick in private area, put a garret around her neck and choke her, and write a 3 page ransom note. All to protect your 9 year old son. From what? ? Prison? He’s 9 years old!
I just don’t see how Burke had anything to do with it and parents going to these crazy measures to cover.

Last edited:
For all the BDI.
Imagine yourself in that house as one of the parents. Your son just cracked your daughter with whatever object over the head and possibly killed or killed her. After options considered(like maybe calling for help) , instead you shove a paint stick in private area, put a garret around her neck and choke her, and write a 3 page ransom note. All to protect your 9 year old son. From what? ? Prison? He’s 9 years old!
I just don’t see how Burke had anything to do with it and parents going to these crazy measures to cover.

Cajunsoccerdad,

That means the staging worked. Same thing applies in reverse with victims who decease doing auto-eroticism, e.g. David Carradine, their relatives wish to claim it was suicide!

The case does not have to be BDI for the staging to work, just means we do not have all the evidence, it could be PDI or JDI, as they say the jury is out!

For all the BDI.
Once she was dead they knew there would be an autopsy. They would find the molestation that they were trying to cover up. Who was molesting her? Mom’s punishment, dad, brother, step brother or grandpa sexual molestation. There where numerous crimes committed here.

Cajunsoccerdad,

That means the staging worked. Same thing applies in reverse with victims who decease doing auto-eroticism, e.g. David Carradine, their relatives wish to claim it was suicide!

The case does not have to be BDI for the staging to work, just means we do not have all the evidence, it could be PDI or JDI, as they say the jury is out!

The staging may have worked for some
but not all.

The staging may have worked for some
but not all.

Razz,
Most folks here know it was staged, the size-12's and the crime-scene location are a giveaway. It just depends on your theory, BDI is the most consistent, but it fails the smell test, i.e. 9-year olds kills sister and stages her, well thats Kolar's drift.

The thing is both John and Burke must know by now who killed JonBenet, particularly if it was Patsy? Who thinks they must have had that serious conversation, e.g. if the case is JDI, then John will be telling Burke what he has to say, etc. Else if its BDI just what does Burke speak about?

I reckon once John leaves us, more will be revealed, Burke will get offers to do anniversary interviews etc, eventually he will slip up and we will find out who was responsible.

For all the BDI.

This has always been my problem with blaming him. Siblings fight and accidents can happen. Getting help would be the normal reaction. I would have a hard time accepting my child was dead even if it was declared by doctors and paramedics. The 3 page ransom note - that isn't covering for a 9 year old.

This has always been my problem with blaming him. Siblings fight and accidents can happen. Getting help would be the normal reaction. I would have a hard time accepting my child was dead even if it was declared by doctors and paramedics. The 3 page ransom note - that isn't covering for a 9 year old.

Yes, I agree. There are parts of BDI that kinda make sense but also a few things that don't or at least require further explanation. From what we know about Burke and JB's relationship (which is admittedly very little) they got along well, played together and sometimes slept together in the same room. If Burke was the one who hit JB on the head, I'm fairly sure it would have been accidental and not deliberate. As soon as he realised what he had done, he would have gone straight to his parents for help. Even if he was scared to tell them at first and John or Patsy found JB hours later, their immediate response would have still been to call an ambulance IMO.

But would their immediate response have been to call an ambulance? Not many of their immediate actions were what a normal person would expect. I don't think we can predict their actions on the basis of what most people would do.

The family dynamics were off kilter. Burke is odd, Patsy reads to me like a narcissist, JB is a toy doll for Patsy, ie not a person in her own right.

I think the kids' medical records would be very interesting to read. The little we know is disturbing enough.

Back to expectations: if one of my family was found dead, I think I'd be screaming from the rooftops and begging the police to clear me and the rest of my family so they could get on with finding the real perpetrator. I wouldn't be booking flights, lawyering up, or refusing to be interviewed for days.

For all the BDI.

Exactly. I honestly can't think of one logical reason why the parents simply wouldn't just call for help. And if they really wanted to "cover up" the head injury, there were infinitely easier ways to do so. It would have been as easy as saying she fell -- you know how many people say that in hospitals? Wives of domestic abuse, etc. And it works.

CNN.com - Transcripts

"WALSH: You know, we were asked to do that case a year afterward to try to help the Boulder police, you know, get a couple tips on it. But I think everybody knows that the case was compromised by bad police work in the beginning. I'm not the first one to say that and I'm a great supporter of law enforcement.

I mean, you are a detective and you go to a kidnapping of a high -- prominent family in a very wealthy area, and then, you know, police work 101, you clear the house and you clear the crime scene. She allowed the father and his friend to search the house. So he cuts down JonBenet, who is hanging down there. He compromised the crime scene, whether he had anything to do with it or he had nothing to do with it, he cut down his daughter in the crime scene with the DNA. "

Unless the parents discovered a scene that would prove difficult to appear/stage as accidental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah