UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his rather long arrest record, I dont think he cares about anything any more, other than where his next fix comes from.

He may not even be thinking about concealing the crime. He just doesn't care whatever happened
I wonder if weed was his drug of choice.. Hmmm
Moo

Last edited:
$500 cash bond, and the guy is still in jail. He probably doesn't have the money. And he probably doesn't have anywhere to go anyway.

Knowing Logan, UT, and the people there, this loser is probably safer where he is...I saw mentions of quite a few creative methods people thought would "help" him cooperate with authorities on Facebook.
My posts are getting removed so I will not post what I know about Alex anymore. I have a feeling he will not make bail though. Moo

I always thought bail was a straight percentage of the bond, as in 10%.

I'm surprised he has a $25,000 bond, but only $500 cash bail. I would have expected $2500 cash. Also, in my little burg, the bond amounts stated in the daily police blotter are usually odd numbers. $3714 or so.

Any insight as to how this all works ? ( I confess most of my info on this comes from watching Dog the Bounty Hunter)

I just think as parents we have a routine for getting our children into bed at night, this could mean bathing them,getting into jammies, reading a story. Its de escalation from the day. I absolutely think sometimes that schedule may change, maybe mom isn't feeling well, maybe the child isn't feeling well. A late evening event , the child was carried into the house and put to bed "as is"...I certainly have done this a few times. So who knows what the case may have been.

Official Site of Cache County Sheriff's Office - Arrest & Booking: Who’s been booked? (Last 30 days)

Inmate Information

Whipple, Alexander

Arrest Date/Time: 05/26/2019 12:19 AM
Name Number: 169036
Age at Arrest: 21
Agency: LCPD
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
BOND $25,000.00
CAS $500.00

****************IMPORTANT UPDATE**************

Take note the Cache County Sheriff updated AW arrest at 2pm, and he no longer shows $25,000 bond. It's now "no bail set." Also, they've added additional misdemeanor charges, and possession of dangerous weapon by a felon.

AW is not going anywhere!

Inmate Information
Whipple, Alexander
Arrest Date/Time: 05/25/2019 02:00 PM
Agency: CCSO
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
No bail set.

Offense/ Court/ Crime Class

FAILURE TO DISCLOSE IDENTITY/ 1DL /BM
UNLAWFUL PURCHASE BY INTERDICT/ 1DL/ BM
FAIL TO STOP AT COMMAND OF LAW/ 1DL/ AM
POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA/ 1DL/ BM
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNAL/ 1DL/ BM
POSS/DANGEROUS WEAPON BY FELON/ 1DL/ AM

Official Site of Cache County Sheriff's Office - Arrest & Booking: Who’s been booked? (Last 30 days)

Take note the Cache County Sheriff updated AW arrest at 2pm, and he no longer shows $25,000 bond. It's now "no bail set." Also, they've added additional misdemeanor charges, and possession of dangerous weapon by a felon.

Inmate Information
Whipple, Alexander
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
No bail set.

This is great news!!

Inmate Information
Whipple, Alexander
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
No bail set.

Good! The evil thing can sit & stew in his own thoughts.

I always thought bail was a straight percentage of the bond, as in 10%.

I'm surprised he has a $25,000 bond, but only $500 cash bail. I would have expected $2500 cash. Also, in my little burg, the bond amounts stated in the daily police blotter are usually odd numbers. $3714 or so.

Any insight as to how this all works ? ( I confess most of my info on this comes from watching Dog the Bounty Hunter)

No longer applicable as it appears bond opportunity revoked after system update.

Nonetheless, cash bail at $500 would reflect the Crime Class B or misdemeanor offence for violating probation (by not making required appearance).

Inmate Information
Whipple, Alexander
Related Incidents:
Bail Type:
No bail set.

Interesting...... I'm relieve that he isn't going to disappear for a measly $500

The Dangerous Weapon Possession by a Felon Charge: My guess is a knife. *Gulp. I just realized what that implies*

Does Possession of Drug Paraphernalia mean something other than marijuana?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member