Found Safe TX - Fermin Fuentes, 4, Dallas, May 26, 2019 In Stolen Car (Car Located)

WOW...

one more weird thing. Is this the most recent picture they have of the 4 yr old? He looks like he is 2 or less there.

Amber Alert Issued for Dallas 4-Year-Old https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Authorities-Search-for-Stolen-Car-With-Juvenile-Inside-Dallas-Police-510458041.html?akmobile=o …
D7jO_joW0AAZNM_.jpg
I wondered that too! He looks younger here than my current 16 m/o. He is a beautiful kid for sure though.

Ha! We need more information, but on its face, it doesn’t sound right.

People don’t steal cars, and keep the kid.

Kidnappers aren’t trolling around looking for a car with a child in it.

We’ll see where the facts lead us, but I’m leaning one way right now.
Not to mention ditching the car 4 1/2 miles away. What's the point? Did they strip the car, steal the radio, the tires, anything?

If this is legitimate then Fermin should have been found quickly as we've seen in other cases. Since he's still missing either the thief still has him or he's harmed him. Or option number three. MOO.

Not to mention ditching the car 4 1/2 miles away. What's the point? Did they strip the car, steal the radio, the tires, anything?

If this is legitimate then Fermin should have been found quickly as we've seen in other cases. Since he's still missing either the thief still has him or he's harmed him. Or option number three. MOO.

Exactly. This type of thing happens quite often, but the child is usually found with the vehicle, or on the side of the road somewhere.

That hasn’t happened.

The car wasn’t stolen for much of a purpose, judging by the short distance it traveled.

Car thieves don’t keep kids as a bonus.

Sadly, I'm thinking we're looking at Option 3 being the likeliest scenario.

I don't believe FF was ever in that parking lot at McD's.

JMO.

Exactly. This type of thing happens quite often, but the child is usually found with the vehicle, or on the side of the road somewhere.

That hasn’t happened.

The car wasn’t stolen for much of a purpose, judging by the short distance it traveled.

Car thieves don’t keep kids as a bonus.

What does DMB mean. Thank you

Sadly, I'm thinking we're looking at Option 3 being the likeliest scenario.

I don't believe FF was ever in that parking lot at McD's.

JMO.
Most McD's have cameras in the parking lots near the restaurant. I will be very curious to see exactly where the car was parked when stolen. Was it outside of the view of the cameras?

No idea.

This ain’t the 1990’s.

Perhaps they quickly obtained the image from the phone of whoever the child was allegedly with, and that’s the most recent one this person had.
BBM:
I find that really hard to believe.

Most parents of young kids that I know take pics almost daily of their kids on their phones.

Then again, we don't know who took him to McD's.

Or, perhaps it would be more accurate to say, we don't know who drove the vehicle to McD's.

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back