Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through Hopewell to get to West Salem (her apartment is in west Salem) is one of the shortcuts locals use instead of Hwy 99W. (I grew up in Yamhill County am now in Washington County and still go to west Salem this way)

If he was traveling from her apartment to home/work (headed north) it makes sense that he would stop in the Hopewell area as it's not very populated.

One map is from her apartment, to Hopewell, to Cascade Steel (his work).
The other map is from her apartment, to Hopewell, to Gaston

If he transported them in his vehicle, I just don't see him traveling with them that far from her apartment with them (dead or alive)

20190527_052521.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-053155_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
Going through Hopewell to get to West Salem (her apartment is in west Salem) is one of the shortcuts locals use instead of Hwy 99W. (I grew up in Yamhill County am now in Washington County and still go to west Salem this way)

If he was traveling from her apartment to home/work (headed north) it makes sense that he would stop in the Hopewell area as it's not very populated.

If he transported them in his vehicle, I just don't see him traveling with them that far from her apartment with them (dead or alive)

View attachment 186263
View attachment 186264
I strongly believe they were alive when they left their apt so traveling back to Gaston would not be a problem.There are many shortcuts in that area leading back to Gaston.

I strongly believe they were alive when they left their apt so traveling back to Gaston would not be a problem.There are many shortcuts in that area leading back to Gaston.
The map pretty much shows the shortcuts =)
But yes if he did take them to the Gaston area or beyond, them being alive during the trip makes more sense as she's not going to jump out at the stop signs/stop lights with her child in the vehicle

View attachment 186263
View attachment 186264

Everyone carries a cell phone and almost every modern car has a GPS even if it doesn't have a navigation system. It is as if people are wearing tracking collars. Anyone who premeditates a crime can work around this problem or even exploit it. If Wolfe wanted to send the police on a wild goose chase, he might stop in Hopewell. However; if the police have found evidence of murder in Gaston, then mother and child were there.

Certain members of the Gaston Pythians have conspired to operate bootleg marijuana grows, commit perjury and shoot at their landlord's children. If Wolfe was part of that group then he would have potential accomplices.

Related to your posts about this Yamhill. We know MW was a member of the fire department and he claims to be EMS. So, he is probably well known and well connected in the community. Likely part of the “old boys network”, IMO. Not sure if that ties into the Pythians, but it might be worth looking into.

Related to your posts about this Yamhill. We know MW was a member of the fire department and he claims to be EMS. So, he is probably well known and well connected in the community. Likely part of the “old boys network”, IMO. Not sure if that ties into the Pythians, but it might be worth looking into.

"Old Boys Network" = Pythians.

Since MW is part of the Fire Department and EMS, he is well aware of the Meghan Cordie case. He might have even been involved in recovering her body.. He KNOWS that ejecting someone from moving vehicle is an effective technique to commit murder while having plausible deniability.

Have the police sent out searchers with dogs to search the ditches along MW's route?

MW was booked into the Yamhill County jail because that's where LE believes the crimes occurred. Gaston is in Washington County.
Gaston is almost entirely in Washington County. The Wolfe's live in Yamhill County and do not live in Gaston - that is where the post office that serves their address is located (i.e. they have a zip code for Gaston). The screen shot attached has the boundaries of Gaston highlighted and I have outlined the Wolfe property where they lived. The map comes from ArcGIS Web Application

Attachments

• WolfePropertyInRelationToGaston.png
    WolfePropertyInRelationToGaston.png
    919.6 KB · Views: 18
Gaston is almost entirely in Washington County. The Wolfe's live in Yamhill County and do not live in Gaston - that is where the post office that serves their address is located (i.e. they have a zip code for Gaston). The screen shot attached has the boundaries of Gaston highlighted and I have outlined the Wolfe property where they lived. The map comes from ArcGIS Web Application
The boundary between Washington County and Yamhill County bisects the Gaston Post Office.

Missing mom and son: Who is Michael Wolfe?
[...]

Friends told KOIN 6 News Wolfe threatened Fretwell after learning she was pregnant. He kept her and Billy a secret from his wife and grown children.

"I know they had some problems because he was married and she was a little scared of him," Fretwell's former roommate NH said. "Because after she got pregnant, he did threaten her at one time."

Wolfe's family didn't learn about the child until he was about a year old.

[...]

Wolfe was also a former volunteer firefighter for the Gaston Fire Department, described by fellow first responders as quiet and professional. He hasn't worked there since 2016.

An undated photo of Michael Wolfe, who was a volunteer firefighter at the Gaston Fire Department from 2010 to August 2018. According to Gaston Fire, Wolfe wasn't actively involved after 2016. (Gaston Fire)

[...]

Investigators don't plan to release any further information about their investigation until after the arraignment Tuesday.

They live in Gaston and the area spreads into 2 counties. All this shouldn't be up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado