UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we temporarily stop the speculation on his drug of choice for a while and redirect efforts to where this little girl might be?
The fact that he is probably a child killer is much more important than his drug use.
IMO

Last edited:
Can we temporarily during the speculation on his drug of choice for a while and redirect whites on where this little girl might be?
The fact that he is probably a child killer is much more important than his drug use.
IMO

Thank you!!

Can someone post a link to the presser when it's time? Thanks.

Can we temporarily during the speculation on his drug of choice for a while and redirect whites on where this little girl might be?
IMO
Yess everyone is always going to have a difference of opinion on pot the focus should be on that beautiful girl and where she is. I hope the parents get answers son

His fb was a bit “troubled” but I wouldn’t call it red-flag worthy. And unless he got ahold of some stimulants, weed certainly did NOT fuel his actions.. i think he had some deep-seated problem that hadn’t quite surfaced in this magnitude until now. Glad he’s caught but I hope they find her body ASAP to make sure he has no way of getting out. What a disgusting tragedy. Praying to the universe this family gets closure sooner rather than later.

Presser link??? TIA
His post are very disturbing,and that's not a pot smoking face, that's harder stuff like Meth,Mollies, maybe Smack.
It may be hard for people that never did weed,or anyone who knows Any drug addicts that do the harder stuff to differentiate.
But those of who know can spot it.
MOO

Any chances of a train traveling during the time frame in question?

Along this same thought...

I’ve probably seen too many movies but could he have hidden her body in a train car? We have trains going by my house with open doors all the time. The train company actually has police that bring dogs around the trains to sniff out hidden drugs and stuff like that. So if drug smugglers or whatever can hide stuff on a train, maybe someone could hide a little body on one too.

Perhaps a local can jump in on that. Good thought and first post. Thanks for jumping in for little Lizzy. I am multi tasking right now.

See my post, above:

Most certainly freight. That train line travels through Logan into Hyrum, right into the JBS Meat plant and the dairy then travels straight west.

By working in the JBS Meat Plant, AW would know the train schedule

You can trace the train track through Logan and see it's course. Start at the Pepsi Plant, which is only about 2 of those long blocks from the residence

Tiffany Justice was just live on kutv feed on their site and said that the presser is moved to 11am. Because LE need to talk to family.
Watch
ETA: the link says watch, but only brings you to the live feed. Not sure you’ll be able to watch back, but I assume they will carry the presser when it’s time.
I wonder if that means they found her.

#breaking: I have just learned the family of 5 y/o #Elizabethshelley will be speaking at a press conference set to start at 11 am. @Logancitypolice @KUTV2News

Tiffany Justice on Twitter
Family will be speaking?? MOO, I wonder if it’s to beg people to check their property or to thank the local people for looking because they possibly found her body?? Just wondering... not stating a fact.

Along this same thought...

I’ve probably seen too many movies but could he have hidden her body in a train car? We have trains going by my house with open doors all the time. The train company actually has police that bring dogs around the trains to sniff out hidden drugs and stuff like that. So if drug smugglers or whatever can hide stuff on a train, maybe someone could hide a little body on one too.

Wonder how fast trains are going thru the area? Any idea?
Where I live the engineer keeps an eye out and reports people near the tracks, we only have freight trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle