OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news really shocked me. I really though the KKK no longer existed as an active organization.

50 Cincinnati cops will back up Dayton PD at KKK rally

Just bringing this up because of the Valknut tattoo on Billy's arm. The Valknut symbol is sometimes thought to have a white supremacist meaning. But clearly, white supremacists still have a presence in Ohio. Wow.

This news really shocked me. I really though the KKK no longer existed as an active organization.

Just bringing this up because of the Valknut tattoo on Billy's arm. The Valknut symbol is sometimes thought to have a white supremacist meaning. But clearly, white supremacists still have a presence in Ohio. Wow.

Some posters had theories that the murders were connected to white supremacists in an Ohio prison. And yes Billy's Valknut tattoo can be used as a racist symbol, but it's also used to symbolize better things. I think Billy's tattoo in evidence is either his Valknut one or his 8 segmented scorpion...(representing 8 murders?)

In this photo you can see both of these tattoos:

6196460-6388709-image-a-13_1542242426578.jpg

Valknut:
Viking Symbols of Valknut - Bing images

You might be interested in this:
White Supremacists Target Ohio In Record Year For Propaganda

Last edited:
Pike County Facebook tirades reveal concerns about sheriff's credibility in court

This article goes into detail about how Sheriff Reader's "problems" could affect the Jury in the Wagner murder trials.....

Excerpts:
Criminal justice experts agree that should Reader be found of wrongdoing, the case could pose a serious obstacle to the prosecution of the four members of the Wagner clan who are charged in the Rhoden family massacre.

If defense attorneys make a strong case that Reader's credibility is tainted by his potential conviction, "that could give jurors reason to pause and give reasonable doubt," said David Singleton, a law professor at Northern Kentucky University and the executive director of the Ohio Justice & Policy Center. "It's possible it could make a difference."

He likened such a scenario to the O.J. Simpson trial. Then, Det. Mark Fuhrman, who found crucial evidence in the case, was branded by the defense as a racist. Tapes were played of him using the N-word after he denied he’d said it.

"He was a critical fact witness. Discredit him, the house of cards falls," Singleton said. "If the sheriff (Reader) is a critical fact witness in terms of investigatory steps, and (a defense attorney) attacks his credibility, the house could fall."

Allen suspects that Reader played more than an ancillary role in the Wagner investigation, considering the relatively small size of the Pike County Sheriff's Office.

"If they call him and he's impeached by the defense," Allen said, "they're stuck with him. They're just stuck with whatever he has to say."

Those Wagner defense attorneys were working overtime a few weeks ago when this article was written. Meh. They're just trying to earn their paycheck.

The reputation of Mike DeWine rests on the successful prosecution of this case.

Several LE agencies list white supremacist- and militia-type organizations as the biggest danger to LE in the US.

This wasn't the actual KKK but an Indiana affiliate Honorable Sacred Knights. Only 9 showed up. Dayton spent $650,000 on security for the rally.

Does anyone know if the defense has to turn over experts' reports as reciprocal Dicovery to the prosecution? TY

I would like to propose a special Memorial to the seven members of the Rhoden family...Chistopher Rhoden Jr., Hanna Mae Rhoden, Clarence Frankie Rhoden Dana Rhoden, Christoher Rhoden Sr., Gary Rhoden, and Kenneth Rhoden, and Hannah Hazel Gilley...murdered in cold blood April 22, 2016. R.I.P. and may justice come to the murderers in the harshest form possible.

JMO Rita Newcomb will be the one to flip on Billy Wagner, she probably don’t like him two timing her daughter, with Billy fan club showing up for his trial that is rubbing salt into the womb, she will say he did all the murders, JMO

What is this I keep hearing about the "Billy Wagner Court Fan Club"?

Just because a few unidentifiable women show up to court does not mean they are all ..."rah rah"... pro Billy Wagner. Sounds like the invention of a Wagner trial rumor.

Last edited:

Just because a few unidentifiable women show up to court does not mean they are all****rah rah**** pro Billy Wagner. Sounds like the invention of a Wagner trial rumor.
IMO if you read all the past articles and I could be wrong but it appears that AW and BW weren’t living together, he had his own bedroom at his mother house, AW was staying at her farther house and not at FW (why) her and Billy lived on that farm for 20 years, and did not stay on the farm when they came back from Alaska (why) In all the talks that FW has made she has never mentioned AW it’s been Billy or Jake, and when the boys had their house before they went to Alaska AW lived with the boys and no mention of Billy, somewhere there is trouble in BW and AW marriage, sooner or later it’s going to come out.

I wonder how all the other inmates feel about being told by LE to give Jake and his family special terms to not to ask about the murder cases, JMO if the Wagners are innocent why not tell people their innocence

This is just a normal defense Motion in a death penalty trial--- like most of the Motions are--- in the Wagner cases.

This is a standard Motion in a high profile notorious murder trial.

This is a Motion to protect Jake from incriminating himself. It protects him from jail staff and court staff and inmates who try to get him to talk and incriminate himself. So if a jail staff /court staff /inmate goes to LE and says Jake said this--- Jake said that etc... These revelations could not be used because there is the Motion in place that stipulates that no one can testify to any incriminating statements Jake Wagner makes.

Jake can't be set up and recorded by anyone because no one is allowed, under this Motion, to reveal what Jake says to anyone.

You have all heard of jail informants getting reduced sentences because they go "under cover" and get fellow inmates to reveal their crimes, well, no one can do this to Jake. This Motion protects him and as I said, it's a standard Motion in high profile notorious cases. Many people, both inmates and staff, target inmates in high profile cases.

Last edited:
IMO if you read all the past articles and I could be wrong but it appears that AW and BW weren’t living together, he had his own bedroom at his mother house, AW was staying at her farther house and not at FW (why) her and Billy lived on that farm for 20 years, and did not stay on the farm when they came back from Alaska (why) In all the talks that FW has made she has never mentioned AW it’s been Billy or Jake, and when the boys had their house before they went to Alaska AW lived with the boys and no mention of Billy, somewhere there is trouble in BW and AW marriage, sooner or later it’s going to come out.

I see much speculation. Of course he has his old childhood bedroom in his family home...ie...The Flying W Farms. I'm sure Robin has her own childhood bedroom.

Facts are that both Billy and Angela-- together-- traveled to and lived in Alaska. We don't know for sure where Billy lived after they were back from Alaska. Yes Billy could have moved back to his childhood bedroom, and we know Angela moved into her father's house in Webster. But we don't know for sure where Billy laid his head every night.

Some posters on here have looked up Billy's and Angela's voting records and that could be telling. It could help, as a clue, if they were living together or not?

Just because a few unidentifiable women show up to court does not mean they are all ..."rah rah"... pro Billy Wagner. Sounds like the invention of a Wagner trial rumor.

It is curious that AW, JW, GW have the same 3 supporters yet BW has several additional supporters. jmo.

I see much speculation. Of course he has his old childhood bedroom in his family home...ie...The Flying W Farms. I'm sure Robin has her own childhood bedroom.

Facts are that both Billy and Angela-- together-- traveled to and lived in Alaska. We don't know for sure where Billy lived after they were back from Alaska. Yes Billy could have moved back to his childhood bedroom, and we know Angela moved into her father's house in Webster. But we don't know for sure where Billy laid his head every night.

Some posters on here have looked up Billy's and Angela's voting records and that could be telling. It could help, as a clue, if they were living together or not?

I thought I read somewhere that Billy was staying at Flying W Farms to help take care of his dad, So, he may have been staying there without AW. This is speculation also, I suppose,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth