UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did use the car, I don’t see him returning it.

This was either a man on the run, or a guy who didn’t know what his next step was.

If he took the car, I think he would have just kept driving.

And cadaver dogs would have alerted and that car would be impounded. I am pretty sure the dogs sniffed out the car and forensics teams searched that car already. JMO

All the more reason to believe he didn’t ride the train then. I think if the train factors in at all, he dumped her body in a train car, he didn’t get on the train himself. Anyway, there are multiple train companies using the lines there. I know BNSF has rail rights to the Union Pacific lines.

I don’t think he made it to the tracks with her.
I’m guessing he’s not had a lot of experience with a dead body & was pretty tripped out, most eager to part with his victim. Moo

Here's the overview by LE, will be more in depth and accurate than what we have posted here:
Logan City Police Department
Also, if you live in the area, remember to support these companies and groups who have donated food to LE:
Maverick, Angie’s, Sam’s Club, Smith’s Marketplace, the Friends of the Cache Children’s Justice Center, Lee’s Market, Zollinger’s Fruit and Tree Farm, Pepsi Bottling Group, Macey’s and Nibley Utah LDS Stake.​

I'm guessing his view will change on that and he will be expressing rather violent thoughts towards Alex instead. I mean there's very little room for other suspects in this one and the man seems logical.
He might be implying that someone else in the house harmed her or caused her death. Maybe AW was just “cleaning up” for someone else?

Has there been any evidence of sexual assault, or is that just the conclusion everyone has jumped to?

Just thinking outside the box.

I'm guessing his view will change on that and he will be expressing rather violent thoughts towards Alex instead. I mean there's very little room for other suspects in this one and the man seems logical.
Yeah. There’s no innocent explanation for the circumstances involving Alex here.

Likewise, there’s only one suspect.

It's strange that the mom is not communicating with the father concerning their missing daughter.
Makes me wonder about the Tiffany Justice report about the Mom noticing Elizabeth missing 2am compared to her missing at 9:30 am.
That's a 71/2 he time gap.
The search of house,and property 3Xs.
MOO
It will be interesting to see what comes of the investigation by the end of the week. LE knows a lot more than we do, who knows what they've found.

Idk how long he might have waited to leave the house, if he did kill her in the home.
Even if immediate, I think he had his hands full, as well as a few unexpected surprises in dealing with a corpse. Partial rigor would hinder movement, imo, especially sneaking around in the dark.
Moo

it can take a very long time for even partial rigor to set in-hours for a child. Child's weight and internal temperature (of the room) plays a part in that.

There's information out there to back that up, but from personal experience I can say that my kid didn't start showing signs of rigor, even partial rigor, until he'd been dead for almost 4 hours. Up until then his body was pliable. Rigor didn't set in until we entered the hospital and had a chance in room temperature. Even then it took a while. Picking him up, moving him around the room to do CPR, carrying him more than 100 yards...none of these things were hindered by stiffness or anything else. In fact, we started seeing discoloration of the skin, caused by lividity, before the muscles began to stiffen.

It's strange that the mom is not communicating with the father concerning their missing daughter.
Makes me wonder about the Tiffany Justice report about the Mom noticing Elizabeth missing 2am compared to her missing at 9:30 am.
That's a 71/2 he time gap.
The search of house,and property 3Xs.
MOO

Maybe she wasn't in contact with the bio-dad because she wasn't sure if he was the one who snatched her. I think they are estranged and she has somehow kept him from his daughter, allegedly. So maybe she wondered if he took her?

He said that he 'knows what it's like for his girl to be taken in the night' -or something like that. So it sounds like his girlfriend left one night with his daughter, with no warning?

Kind of an odd friendship he had with Alex, there’s a considerable age difference, I think.

It will be interesting to see what comes of the investigation by the end of the week. LE knows a lot more than we do, who knows what they've found.

I’ll be stunned if Elizabeth isn’t found soon, at which point I’d expect murder charges to follow in short order.

This guy was on foot, and it’s not easy to carry a 40 pound girl a significant distance.

I’m surprised she hasn’t been found yet, but I doubt it will take much longer.

I live in the area. We've been experiencing heavy rains lately. I worry that the rains will make it more difficult for her to be found.

Has anyone heard if there will be a 3PM press conference?
I understood the Sheriff to say to the media that next update will be at 3pm by email -- unless breaking news occurs first. MOO

Depending very much on the COD, it can take anywhere from 30mins-2 hours for cadaverine to be expelled from the deceased body and I’m guessing then even longer to detect if the body had been wrapped up in plastic..
If he transported her quickly the dogs may not alert to the truck if he had access to the keys
MOO!

He might be implying that someone else in the house harmed her or caused her death. Maybe AW was just “cleaning up” for someone else?

Has there been any evidence of sexual assault, or is that just the conclusion everyone has jumped to?

Just thinking outside the box.
I do believe the forensic evidence obtained via a warrant includes bodily fluid exchange, and that is partially how they determined that the suspect was with the victim inside and outside the house.
You can draw whatever conclusions you want at this point, but there are few reasons for a warrant to search a suspects person other than biological evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks