UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just meant like sheds or other buildings in your yard. I'm sure he meant to say out buildings and dog houses or something like that. There are quite a few in this area so he was just trying to cover all of the option is all I think. There are a few cabins still standing from that era but I don't think any actual outhouses.

Do you know of vacant/condemned houses in the area?

We have them but I can't think of any that would be big enough for a body or that a single person can open. They are like the size of a heat vent in your house with a grate over it.

Anyone else know of some bigger and accessible? Or any wells in the area?
The storm drains we have are cut out of the curb and are about 8 inches high and 2 feet long. . Easy for small animals to go down one.
Thank you Yellow Rose, the better word is drainage culvert, but one that drains into the pipes under the road.

I don’t think this was premeditated.

This seems chaotic, and his actions reactionary.

I see pure panic.

I don't see that IMHO. He has been able to keep her body hidden for this long & he doesn't even have transportation.

I wonder if the FBI can find out where he was when he put those floaty hearts on his profile. He could have been AT the spot where he hid the body. Somewhere he liked to do drugs, somewhere out in nature he was familiar with & somewhere he felt safe.

I can understand that the father is having a though time thinking that someone that he has known for a long time, someone whom he trusted could hurt his child in any way. I think his remark about knowing how it feels for her to go missing in the middle of the night, might mean that Elizabeth's mother just left him and took the baby with her. Seems like he hasn't seen his child for a very long time.

Perhaps they had an unofficial custody / visitation arrangement and she took the kid back in the middle of the night. Or like you said, she left him in the middle of the night. Super confusing. I wonder if a court said he couldn’t be around her, or if that was something the mom implemented? It is sad that he is not being communicated with regarding the investigation. He is her parent too and is a victim too.

I hope this little girl had a happy and healthy homelife.

Yes, but the addition of the hearts is interesting, when taken with the description of the suit and tie. Was he going on a date or to an event he planned to see someone special that night?

I think it's odd no one is saying where this guy lived? Basic fact someone should know? Reporters just aren't what they used to be. Get some facts asked and answered please!

One theory I had last night was that he had a date and the woman rejected his advances and he just snapped and gave in to whatever impulses he gave in to.

"ES went missing Saturday, May 25."

That makes me feel sick. :( As if he has pre-planned this & was day dreaming of her when he updated his profile. Most 21 year old males aren't into floating red hearts on their profiles. I think he was "in love" with her (in his mind).

Of course this is all my own speculation and I have no facts to back this up whatsoever. That poor baby. I can't stop thinking about this case. Poor, sweet baby!!

This is sickening.
I wonder if he expected his sister to be in bed & thought he could pull off an abduction, but found her awake, messing up his plan. Then asked to stay over in order to carry on what he desperately wished to do.
Moo he entertained thoughts for some time & could no longer refrain from acting out his fantasy.
The bio dad knew AW years ago, he evidently hasn’t been around Alex & his child together to observe their interaction.
Moo

I'm still in thread #1, but came directly here upon seeing uncle's current mugshot. He is really scary looking, and I just had to express that. He looks capable of anything, IMO.

Poor sweet little girly-girl, so young, left out there somewhere, all alone. I hope she is found soon.

I hope his miserable soul eats itself up. Judging by the look of him, who could tell? For true, he has the meanest, most evil expression that I've ever seen on a man's face.

JMO

I don't see that IMHO. He has been able to keep her body hidden for this long & he doesn't even have transportation.

I wonder if the FBI can find out where he was when he put those floaty hearts on his profile. He could have been AT the spot where he hid the body. Somewhere he liked to do drugs, somewhere out in nature he was familiar with & somewhere he felt safe.
Some “floaty heartbeats,” being connected to this crime, is a big stretch IMO.

Just because they haven’t found her body, doesn’t necessarily indicate planning.

This is an area with no shortage of places to hide a body, and he had several hours in order to do so.

If this was premeditated, then this guy is dumber than I’ve been saying.

Again, he decorated his Facebook picture the day before she went missing. He couldn’t have done it while hiding her body.

Just because they haven’t found her body, doesn’t necessarily indicate planning.

This is an area with no shortage of places to hide a body, and he had several hours in order to do so.

Amen. First rule of premeditation is don't set it up in a way that makes you the immediate prime suspect.

Some “floaty heartbeats,” being connected to this crime, is a big stretch IMO.

Ugh. Thank you. Attaching his Facebook hearts to this crime simply sensationalizes it even more and makes it even more disgusting. What he did was bad enough, but there isn’t any indication that LE has said that shows it was premeditated. Acting like he was lusting over his niece and dreaming of this moment... what in the world.

Ugh. Thank you. Attaching his Facebook hearts to this crime simply sensationalizes it even more and makes it even more disgusting. What he did was bad enough, but there isn’t any indication that LE has said that shows it was premeditated. Acting like he was lusting over his niece and dreaming of this moment... what in the world.
Yeah. This guy isn’t some diabolical criminal mastermind.

He’s an evil moron who killed his niece, and didn’t know what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member