UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police: Evidence links 5-year-old Logan girl's uncle to her disappearance
Still wondering about Tiffany Justice report stating the Mom noticed Elizabeth Missing at 2am.
all other reports say it was 9:30am.
That's a 7 1/2 hr time difference.
Did she make a mistake in her report,or is that true?
I wish we could get that verified,because that's a very big difference.
MOO

I don't believe the mom saw she was missing at 2 am. Everything I read said she last saw her at 2 am.

She would have reported her missing at 2 am if she saw she wasn't home then. JMO

By the Shelley home do you mean his sister's home?

I don't think he lived with his sister. She told police her had arrived to her home that night on his skateboard. I dont think she would have said that if he was living there.

And she wouldn't have called police immediately that morning if he was living there either, IMO. She might have that they were at the park or went for donuts or something, if he lived there every day, and he and his niece weren't home one morning.

JMO

OK, thanks

So where did he live? Someone has to know

How did he get money?

Where is the rest of his stuff?

Why would anyone kill a child?

This guy is some kind of terrible. To kill kin, and then, not fess up to where she is...folks are just not like that. In some way, I see this guy as worse than DV, and I don't know why.

I don't think anyone is going to put cash on his commissary. His life is going to be a world of hurt.

The location where he was arrested is farmland and some large ranches, sparsely inhabited, Southwest of the Hyrum Reservoir.

No one would find him there if they hadn’t been looking, but it’s not really on the way to anything nor is there a lot of cover for hiding in

He could have been heading for the Logan River to hide out down there, but he’d be hungry soon and he’d be near enough that someone in those ranches would see him

Last edited:
OK, thanks

So where did he live? Someone has to know

How did he get money?

Where is the rest of his stuff?

I think he did live with his best friends parents because his parents had kicked him out years earlier.

He had worked at the meat packing plant but quit a few months ago, apparently.

Not sure how he was making money but he had a long history of theft and drugs, so maybe he sold a little, and stole a little?

I am under the impression that he stayed at the Shelley home in Logan.

I know many pages back there was an unverified local poster who claimed he stayed with a couple closer to Hyrum when he was working there, but that has never been verified as far as I know.

My point is that as an unemployed non-student, he had lots of time on his hands to be wandering around the general area of the home and may well have found little hideouts to spend time in. There are many commerical builidngs and sheds to the west, across the tracks
no, I do not believe he lived with the sister. I think he was a couch hopper between 2 locations. MOO

There are going to be vacant houses anywhere. I don't think there are like Detroit style vacant/condemned houses though, no. I don't know in that particular neighborhood, maybe someone can take a walk on google maps?

Yeah, you aren't getting that cover off with one person. It wouldn't even occur to me to try if I was trying to hide a body. Then again, I know way better places to hide one anyway.

The only reason there would be actual portpotties in the area is construction or some sort of event. It's a little early for the carnival/fair, is there some sort of event or big construction project going on in the area right now?

Well. That's going to be effective. Some dude starts punching him and he takes off his jacket, his shirt and his pants to get his baseball bat? WTH? That's just weird. Though, if it was used there will be evidence on it. Maybe that is part of the evidence they refer to.

It terrifies me, and sends chills down my spine to know he was found with a concealed aluminium baseball bat.

God, please dont let it be the murder weapon he used to murder little Elizabeth.

Imo

Just some background of the area she is missing from - I know this has been mostly cleared up but the train track that runs through that area is not used frequently. If it is, it is very loud and disruptive and people living nearby would not be happy of it traveling through in the middle of the night.
Near where she went missing is a skatepark. The bus system stops around 8pm so maybe he missed the bus and headed there after skating. Either way, Logan is pretty easy to get around.
There is a canal, (which they drained), the river that cuts through the golf course which also crosses 1000 west, and Ponds by the fairgrounds. Hyrum dam is a pretty big haul and would mean he crossed a main road with a 40 lb kid which to me seems unlikely.
Logan is very small and these type of things don’t happen often. I know of plenty of people who leave their cars unlocked and when I lived there we rarely locked our apartment. (I know) This is probably why surveillance hasn’t picked up on him walking nearby. People just don’t install that stuff there.

But why would anyone drag a 40 lb body? That isn’t heavy and dragging would just slow them down. He’s a young and fit guy. I don’t think carrying her would have been hard for him. Besides, they could follow the drag marks / bits of cloth and bags to her body, right?
I would think it would have been even harder with a baseball bat stuck down his pants. Why the heck wouldn't he have gotten rid of it? Imo

She might have that they were at the park or went for donuts or something, if he lived there every day, and he and his niece weren't home one morning.
The fact mom called after 30 minutes makes me think Uncle was not allowed to leave the residence with her. Moo

No, the last time she saw her child was 2am, they woke up at 0930, looked for her, called police by 1000.
. Like every case, times are misconstrued in dif’ reports.

I think that the point was that a muscular young man would not need to drag 40 pounds. I tend to agree.
But deceased the bodily fluids shift, think of carrying a garbage bag filled with water, weighing 40lbs.

It’s disgusting. She’s 5, I’m assuming she can talk and for some reason the first thing that hit my mind was he may have done something grotesque to her that could’ve landed him in prison and she would’ve told. MOO of course.
. Yup & I think he’s not talking because he sexually violated her. All Moo

A metal baseball bat? So bulky! He must have taken it from his sisters house, or in yards/sheds surrounding the house.
Surely his sister would have been so weirded out if he pulled that out of his shirt to sit down and chat with his family...
Why grab a bat and not a knife? The whole thing is so gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe