UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the immediate area of the home, in the more developed areas there are no wells. When you get outside of Logan into the hyrum, paradise, nibley area where he was found and traveled through, most water sources come from wells.

Are they accessible?
Are the big enough to put her in?
Are they being searched?

Are they accessible?
Are the big enough to put her in?
Are they being searched?
Some may be. I work in rural cache county and we have a well, it's not at all big enough to put anything down at the visual opening. The big part is buried. I can't say about others but I'm certain somewhere in the rural areas around farms and such, there are exposed wells.

Within the immediate area of the home, in the more developed areas there are no wells. When you get outside of Logan into the hyrum, paradise, nibley area where he was found and traveled through, most water sources come from wells.

The distance is too great for her to be in any of those areas, imo. Plus I am guessing daylight was upon him by time he got out of Logan.

Information that I didn't yet see discussed, at this afternoon around 4:30, they reeeeally focused on the areas around the Logan golf course and the Logan river near there. They sent out several dive teams and plan on focusing there again tomorrow.
Yes, I was thinking river as well. Do you know if he lawyered up?

Logan City Police Department
1 hr ·
AGAIN, We can’t emphasize enough, we need your help in locating Lizzy!

If you live or work at or have a business in the Southwest part of Logan or along the area of 1200 West between Nibley and Hyrum, we ask individuals to check their yards, buildings, containers and garbage cans for anything they don’t recognize.

If you locate anything please contact the Logan Police at 435-753-7555.

Thank you for your help.

Interesting comments that, if true, could narrow the timeline.....

Information that I didn't yet see discussed, at this afternoon around 4:30, they reeeeally focused on the areas around the Logan golf course and the Logan river near there. They sent out several dive teams and plan on focusing there again tomorrow.
Wow, there are 2 large water hazards and a few medium and small ones in the golf course. I'm sure the team will look inside the bunkers too.

The distance is too great for her to be in any of those areas, imo. Plus I am guessing daylight was upon him by time he got out of Logan.
I agree. Since I've not yet become verified, I will vaguely say they have information putting him within the vicinity of the 5 block initial search radius in the early hours of Saturday morning alone.

My speculation only here, I wonder if he blacks out at all while drunk? Maybe placed her somewhere but doesn’t know where

Possibly. It sounds like he was pretty mobile, scattering evidence. He told LE he used drugs daily, a local confirmed he was drinking Friday night, we’ve all seen his mugshot.

I agree. Since I've not yet become verified, I will vaguely say they have information putting him within the vicinity of the 5 block initial search radius in the early hours of Saturday morning alone.

Tysm. I think most of us thought this, based on search activity.
I’m hoping maybe a local that was out of town for the weekend, arriving home tonight might find evidence or camera footage. Could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph