Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Brittany should be out there, organizing searches and begging DV to tell where the body is located. The local press is not helping and the interviews she did with QX only made people mad because she showed little emotion, let him do all the talking and his reputation is questionable. He is a con and, frankly, it is my opinion that he damaged Brittany's image in the public even more than she has on her own.

Why do people plunk down hard earned money for 'representation' from someone who isn't an attorney? It confuses me that he sounds smart to them.

Why? Why would BB share that particular video with the media? There aren’t many pics of a happy, healthy Maleah, but she shares an intimate video of Maleah soon after surgery?

Why did ABC13 even publish that?
This poor sweet beautiful kid. I bet that when she decided for whatever reason to release a video, BB picked that one because she can be heard talking sweetly to Maleah -- her mothering skills were on public display the entire time Maleah was in the hospital. Maybe there aren't too many videos of Maleah being spoken to kindly or with love. :(

This poor sweet beautiful kid. I bet that when she decided for whatever reason to release a video, BB picked that one because she can be heard talking sweetly to Maleah -- her mothering skills were on public display the entire time Maleah was in the hospital. Maybe there aren't too many videos of Maleah being spoken to kindly or with love. :(

Wasn't it cited in the CPS report that both BB and CD were infrequent hospital visitors?

Wasn't it cited in the CPS report that both BB and CD were infrequent hospital visitors?
What I remember from that part of the report (which we no longer have access to due to the gag order AFAIK) was that while Maleah was in the hospital:
* BB2 was a consistent presence
* BB was an inconsistent presence
* CD was observed lying with Maleah in her bed during recovery to prop her up (but his frequency of visiting wasn't mentioned)
* DV was not mentioned at all

What I remember from that part of the report (which we no longer have access to due to the gag order AFAIK) was that while Maleah was in the hospital:
* BB2 was a consistent presence
* BB was an inconsistent presence
* CD was observed lying with Maleah in her bed during recovery to prop her up (but his frequency of visiting wasn't mentioned)
* DV was not mentioned at all

It astounds me that mothers can behave in such a way. I just cant comprehend not being there for my child during a hospital stay especially one as serious as Maleahs.
Maleahs injuries were a result of abuse, BB didnt even feel a tiny bit of guilt or else she would have been at that hospital night and day.

Why are we not seeing her more in the press organising searches, handing out leaflets or going out of her mind with worry. Why are we not seeing her going to visit DV in jail to try get information out of him? Everything surrounding BB is a complete facade. She isnt doing these things because she either knows what happened or she just simply doesnt give a crap.

My heart aches more and more for this beautiful child everytime i return to this thread and see there has been no nee updates.

Brittany needs better representation. Everything she is doing is bad for her already tarnished image. The QX guy isn't advising her properly because he does not know what he is doing and is stump dumb. She isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and really needs someone to guide her. Someone that knows what they are doing and who can make complete sentences without sounding like a buffoon.

It astounds me that mothers can behave in such a way. I just cant comprehend not being there for my child during a hospital stay especially one as serious as Maleahs.
Maleahs injuries were a result of abuse, BB didnt even feel a tiny bit of guilt or else she would have been at that hospital night and day.

Why are we not seeing her more in the press organising searches, handing out leaflets or going out of her mind with worry. Why are we not seeing her going to visit DV in jail to try get information out of him? Everything surrounding BB is a complete facade. She isnt doing these things because she either knows what happened or she just simply doesnt give a crap.

My heart aches more and more for this beautiful child everytime i return to this thread and see there has been no nee updates.
I agree with everything you said. So far everything about BB is self serving. Poor Maleah, she deserved better. I hope she is not getting paid for pictures and videos. She gets NO sympathy from me!! Moo

In my opinion, Brittany should be out there, organizing searches and begging DV to tell where the body is located. The local press is not helping and the interviews she did with QX only made people mad because she showed little emotion, let him do all the talking and his reputation is questionable. He is a con and, frankly, it is my opinion that he damaged Brittany's image in the public even more than she has on her own.

Why do people plunk down hard earned money for 'representation' from someone who isn't an attorney? It confuses me that he sounds smart to them.

I have a hard time believing QX is being paid. Oh sure, he has a price But, I'm from Houston originally, he is a camera chaser. He wants to be the next Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. I have never met anyone that takes him seriously.

JMO

I have a question if anyone can clarify... I've been offline for a week or so, so have missed a lot:

Was mom seen leaving the apt AFTER the last time Meleah was seen entering on tape? If so, who took mom to the airport? If it was the ex, then who was with Maleah?

Brittany needs better representation. Everything she is doing is bad for her already tarnished image. The QX guy isn't advising her properly because he does not know what he is doing and is stump dumb. She isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and really needs someone to guide her. Someone that knows what they are doing and who can make complete sentences without sounding like a buffoon.
If she had good representation, they would shut her down completely. Good or bad for the case? I don't know.

I was going to say this same thing!

My youngest had stomach surgery at 5 weeks old. I didn’t even leave the hospital the week and a half he was there. The only reason he even had the surgery was because I had pushed his doctors to do testing because his doctors tried to brush it off (he didn’t gain weight and was throwing up - pyloric stenosis). I cannot imagine being an “infrequent visitor”... even my husband, who is LE and had work, was there when he could be. It’s so sad to me that not all babies/kids have loving people/parents in their lives. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie