Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the evidence found that links them outside the house is possibly a knife with either his fingerprints/blood on it, and a lot of her blood. If no blood inside the house, this would be why they say they are linked outside the house and why they believe she is hurt. Her clothing may also be blood stained. They could maybe deduce from the amount of blood that a small child would probably be deceased :( and hence the quickness to suggest a recovery.

We all heard mention of this from the “other” place but don’t know if it’s related here, right?

I've been periodically following the police blotter, and I found this one amusing. Most likely unrelated, of course.

"Officers responded to a suspicious incident located near the area of 500 W 100 S. Complainant could hear a girl screaming for help. Complainant stated he also could see 900 undercover officers outside his house."

We all heard mention of this from the “other” place but don’t know if it’s related here, right?
There are other things besides blood and semen. Spit, urine, feces, and vomit. If something in same proximity and time could place them at scene. Vomit could be likely- given our perp was impaired. Or for other reasons for a small girl.
Suspect did not appear to be losing blood around upper body or legs so that leaves hands or one or the other bodily fluids.
Ugh
I’m so angry - this little girl - all the precautions during her 5 years to keep her safe and healthy - for a monster to come around and harm her.

There is SO much area to search. It's overwhelming.

@MsFacetious there’s no shortage of hiding places for sure.
Ghastly to think someone might open a building, lift a pool/hot tub cover or numerous other things & find her.
He simply didn’t take her far, w/o transportation so where is she. He must have a fave place to hang when he’s out & about, could be a place only known to him.
I still think if they can figure out where he went Friday after leaving WMT, that might generate a clue. Imo, he didn’t skateboard or walk around Logan all day carrying his purchases. Why is the person he was with not responding to LE request? They’ve repeatedly asked for info on his Friday afternoon-evening whereabouts.
If AW did hang with a friend Friday after shopping, why is he/she
remaining silent? Where does said person live?

Last edited:
@MsFacetious there’s no shortage of hiding places for sure.
Ghastly to think someone might open a building, lift a pool/hot tub cover or numerous other things & find her.
He simply didn’t take her far, w/o transportation so where is she. He must have a fave place to hang when he’s out & about, could be a place only known to him.
I still think if they can figure out where he went Friday after leaving WMT, that might generate a clue. Imo, he didn’t skateboard or walk around Logan all day carrying his purchases. Why is the person he was with not responding to LE request? They’ve repeatedly asked for info on his Friday afternoon-evening whereabouts.
Unfortunately, if he was partying or doing drugs with anyone, they aren't likely to come forward. They don't want to be implicated in what he did. People really distance themselves from their former "friends" at the first sign of trouble in the drug community. And there is a general fear and lack of respect for police. Not to mention their code "snitches get stitches." ( Ugh!) I have a family member who went through some ugly drug problems and mental health issues. He said, "you find out really quick who your friends really are." Moo.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but where did AW usually live? With his record I am not sure he has a good relationship with either of his parents. I remember the Watts case where CW’s father was able to get him to come clean (to a point).

JMO

There are other things besides blood and semen. Spit, urine, feces, and vomit. If something in same proximity and time could place them at scene. Vomit could be likely- given our perp was impaired. Or for other reasons for a small girl.
Suspect did not appear to be losing blood around upper body or legs so that leaves hands or one or the other bodily fluids.
Ugh
I’m so angry - this little girl - all the precautions during her 5 years to keep her safe and healthy - for a monster to come around and harm her.

The thing that bothers me most is that we can’t keep our children safe in our homes.

Are there any trucking companies or active train tracks nearby Elizabeth’s home that AW could have had quick access to? He could’ve put her inside of an unlocked semi trailer or a box car and now it’s on its way to somewhere else without someone noticing her?

JMO

I think he's just enjoying making everyone suffer. But, they can't suffer if they still have hope she's coming home right?

So he's got to tell them she's dead but then not give them her body for the closure they need. Take away both the hope and the closure. Evil.
I’d love to know about his childhood. Where did his hate come from?
Apologies if this has already been discussed, but where did AW usually live?
Couch to couch, it appears, kind of a transient dude.
The thing that bothers me most is that we can’t keep our children safe in our homes.
I’m sure his sister will forever regret letting him in.

So do I have it right that in daylight, around 6:30 or such, he was within two blocks of the home? Trying to recall from remarks last night--I thought that is what some said.
. Iirc 4-5 blocks.

Are there any trucking companies or active train tracks nearby Elizabeth’s home that AW could have had quick access to? He could’ve put her inside of an unlocked semi trailer or a box car and now it’s on its way to somewhere else without someone noticing her?

JMO
I was just wondering where he keeps his belongings safe while he’s out and about. I’m wondering if a key was found on him. I noticed in one of the search photos a large metal power/ utility box - maybe it is currently locked but wasn’t at the time. Surely he has places he stashed his drugs/Personal items. Somewhere he can return to later...

On another note
The brush and weeds are so high if he walked through low water he could have hidden her just in the cattails without disturbing the vegetation.
I can’t help but think his clothing would give clues.

I was just wondering where he keeps his belongings safe while he’s out and about.

I doubt he owns much “stuff” but imo where he went after leaving the store Friday needs to be determined.
Imo, LE is pleading with that perrson to respond.
Another interesting facet, as far as we know, no video exists of him arriving Friday night. Someone drove past him or noticed him walking past their house.
I think this is going to morph into something larger, Hope I’m wrong. All moo

Now he has less stuff, in his jail cell. Maybe a plastic spork & a bible.

https://ksltv.com/414992/search-for-elizabeth-shelley-enters-day-5/

SABBM:
Logan City Police have been able to pinpoint some of Whipple’s movements thanks to video and tips submitted by people who live and work in the area. Investigators are continuing to ask residents to check their security and doorbell cameras to see if they’ve captured images of anyone who fits Whipple’s description.

Time is of the essence, officials said, since many of those videos tend to get erased after a certain period.

Police said they believe Shelley has been hurt, and they don’t know her condition.

It definitely is a matter of if and not when they find her, especially given the fact that it appears he remained on foot during the hours he and ES were unaccounted for before he resurfaced.

My biggest worry is that he placed her in a dumpster somewhere.
Given all the public appeals LE has made and how high profile ES' disappearance is, hopefully all businesses in the area have been vigilant about checking their dumpsters.

I'm wondering if LE can and/or has requested a hold on trash pickup in the search area until she's been located, just to prevent the possibility of her ending up in a landfill. Does anyone know if that's even a possibility and/or if that's been done in this case? I haven't seen anything addressing that in any of the articles I've read.

If he did place her in a dumpster, it definitely helps LE that this was a holiday weekend.
I don't know of any waste management companies that work on weekends or holidays.

If she's been buried or placed in water, she'll be found soon.
LE has done a great job of getting information out early and quickly, making the public aware and keeping them informed of progress.

He's been lucky so far, but his luck is about to run out.
He'd be wise to tell them where she is, because if they find her without his help or cooperation, there won't be any reason whatsoever for them to offer him any type of deal or show any kind of leniency whatsoever.

The only way he can in any way mitigate for what he has done to his little niece is to tell LE where she is now.

This evil monster is going to pay, and pay dearly, for whatever he did to her.

Let justice roll down like waters...

JMO.

Last edited:
I still think this is something AW planned to do.
Not for one second do I think it was spur of the moment.
I suggest he could no longer control his desire to act on his wicked fantasies & went to her home knowing she’d allow him to sleepover.

I can’t help but think his clothing would give clues.

Except he was all over the surrounding area afterwards.
So any type of debris (if any) found could be from anywhere.
Moo.

When he started missing his appointments with his treatment provider & counselor, his butt needed to be picked up then. Imo, he could have been found rather easily, loitering around town on his board.
I have a feeling we’re going to hear a whole lot about his childhood once the wheels of justice begin turning. All moo/speculation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member