Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have allowed his sister, the little girls mom, to speak/plead directly to him? How do you look your sister in the eyes and stonewall her.
I think he’d have no problem stonewalling anyone.
I also wonder if he has spoken to any family members.
idk but he doesn’t have to accept visitors.
I’m sure LE would allow him special privileges if there’s the slightest chance he’d talk. I hoped Saturday he got to speak to family but it doesn’t seem like he did.

ETA: His family know him best. They know his life story, his criminal behavior, his problems. Hopefully their interviews with LE can add much insight.
As days pass, they might have recall, remembering things they didn’t on day one in the midst of frenzy. Moo

Last edited:
I still think this is something AW planned to do.
Not for one second do I think it was spur of the moment.
I suggest he could no longer control his desire to act on his wicked fantasies & went to her home knowing she’d allow him to sleepover.

Something makes me feel that way too. The fact that he put hearts on his FB profile on the 24th lends to that line of thought. Ugh, this is awful. I feel for little Lizzie and her mom. Her mother has got to be beyond distraught. IMO

Something makes me feel that way too. The fact that he put hearts on his FB profile on the 24th lends to that line of thought. Ugh, this is awful. I feel for little Lizzie and her mom. Her mother has got to be beyond distraught. IMO

The hearts don’t bother me but some of his posts make him sound “off”, imo.
I think we’ll find he’s been troubled his entire life. Just moo.

I did see an officer searching an area like Lucas was found. I wanted to be sure I shared it because I knew people were thinking of Lucas and Sherin. They are being VERY thorough. Look through these pictures! There are tons more in all of the articles.

Homes in missing Logan girl's neighborhood searched 3 times as police widen search area

No offense to the searchers but these photos aren’t impressive at all, and certainly do not indicate a thorough search. These photos show them mostly standing around and some show them peering in to places. Get on your hands and knees and climb in drains and culverts.

I know this is just one set of photos but it seems like everyone is neat and tidy looking in these photos. I was dirtier after looking for my missing dog because I knew she was scared and hiding. This little girl, if she is alive, is probably scared to death, injured and is possibly hiding intentionally or is physically unable to move herself. They need to be doing more than just cursory looks in places for her.

No offense to the searchers but these photos aren’t impressive at all, and certainly do not indicate a thorough search. These photos show them mostly standing around and some show them peering in to places. Get on your hands and knees and climb in drains and culverts.

I know this is just one set of photos but it seems like everyone is neat and tidy looking in these photos. I was dirtier after looking for my missing dog because I knew she was scared and hiding. This little girl, if she is alive, is probably scared to death, injured and is possibly hiding intentionally or is physically unable to move herself. They need to be doing more than just cursory looks in places for her.
This is one photo and he is in a ditch. I am confident LE is being thorough.
JMO

I wonder if they have allowed his sister, the little girls mom, to speak/plead directly to him? How do you look your sister in the eyes and stonewall her.

I reckon if you can look your little, helpless 5-year old niece in the eyes and then deliberately and grievously harm her, it really isn't going to be much of a struggle to then look your sister in the eye afterward and refuse to tell her what happened to her daughter.

He's more likely to give LE information in exchange for some type of deal than to confess anything to a family member.

He isn't going to tell his family anything. Period.
The only thing he'd feed them would be lies, lies and more lies.
I don't think he'll even bother to do that, though.
He's not going to talk to any relatives, including immediate family members.

A relation is not the same thing as a relationship.
This guy doesn't have any relationships.

Clearly, this monster doesn't care about his family.
He's not wrestling with his conscience here.
Mostly owing to the fact that he doesn't have one.
So there's that.

JMO.

Last edited:

That news video shows the same video we have seen, which was not taken at Cafe Sabor, but was taken from inside the Western Mechanical parking lot, facing east across W 100 S street,

Just before this video, an employee had spotted him at the old railroad car across the street, jumping over piles of debris.

He was then caught on the Western Mechanical video at 6:30 am. The black truck is stopped at the yellow gates and a man LE has identified as AW is seen walking by. The fellow in the black truck says he thought he looked very suspicous, and told fellow employees to look out for him. He also said he though the bottom of his pants were wet. There is a tiny bit more video of AW continuing to walk northbound.

A northbound path would put him in the area of Cafe Sabor. We have not seen footage from Cafe Sabor, but I imagine he was on the west side of the old railroad station there, not on the S 600 W street side.

Unfortunately, if he was partying or doing drugs with anyone, they aren't likely to come forward. They don't want to be implicated in what he did. People really distance themselves from their former "friends" at the first sign of trouble in the drug community. And there is a general fear and lack of respect for police. Not to mention their code "snitches get stitches." ( Ugh!) I have a family member who went through some ugly drug problems and mental health issues. He said, "you find out really quick who your friends really are." Moo.

I doubt police are concerned with drug charges related to this case, at this moment. But I know what you’re sayin’.

Unfortunately, if he was partying or doing drugs with anyone, they aren't likely to come forward. They don't want to be implicated in what he did. People really distance themselves from their former "friends" at the first sign of trouble in the drug community. And there is a general fear and lack of respect for police. Not to mention their code "snitches get stitches." ( Ugh!) I have a family member who went through some ugly drug problems and mental health issues. He said, "you find out really quick who your friends really are." Moo.

Is there a reward for information leading to the rescue or recovery of ES? If not they need to get one going because for a promise of immunity on drug charges and money, someone will probably talk.

Last edited:
Do we know what time the garbage / recycling pickup was in that area?

I know almost to the minute when the garbage man comes by - by dog barking and because it is captured on my doorbell video.

Seeing where he was walking about 6:30, I think it's certainly likely he had put her in a garbage bin and could hear the garbage trucks coming by. I wonder if he was loitering around the railway and Western Mechanical area because he was watching to see if the bin he had put her in was being picked up?

I don't think he was calculated enough to coordinate the attack and garbage day pickup, but the disposal seems random and opportunistic and this might have been the easiest method at 5 am or so.

Also, the 7th Day Adventist Church was across the street and they have services on Saturday am. Was there a caretaker there early or someone who resided at the property.

I know almost to the minute when the garbage man comes by - by dog barking and because it is captured on my doorbell video.

Seeing where he was walking about 6:30, I think it's certainly likely he had put her in a garbage bin and could hear the garbage trucks coming by. I wonder if he was loitering around the railway and Western Mechanical area because he was watching to see if the bin he had put her in was being picked up?

I don't think he was calculated enough to coordinate the attack and garbage day pickup, but the disposal seems random and opportunistic and this might have been the easiest method at 5 am or so.

Also, the 7th Day Adventist Church was across the street and they have services on Saturday am. Was there a caretaker there early or someone who resided at the property.

We have heard of other evidence being found that was not in trash cans. I would think if he put her in a trash can, he would have put other evidence in other trash cans. Why did he not do that?

Here is something that shows they didn’t have collection on Monday. Still trying to find out if they have trash, yard waste or recycling pick up on weekends. No city I have ever lived in had collection on weekends.

Department Information Holiday Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members