Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something that shows they didn’t have collection on Monday. Still trying to find out if they have trash, yard waste or recycling pick up on weekends. No city I have ever lived in had collection on weekends.

Department Information Holiday Hours

Sorry to quote myself. I just called the trash company and they only have “some very limited commercial service that runs. So like only businesses, no residential. Mostly in the areas outside of Logan.”

Here is something that shows they didn’t have collection on Monday. Still trying to find out if they have trash, yard waste or recycling pick up on weekends. No city I have ever lived in had collection on weekends.

Department Information Holiday Hours

Most commercial trash bins have Saturday collection. Here in my city they start at 3:00 AM and are done by 10 AM. Those trucks also have camera's which record, tapes are reviewed by the safety department. Super long shot, but an interesting thought.

Most commercial trash bins have Saturday collection. Here in my city they start at 3:00 AM and are done by 10 AM. Those trucks also have camera's which record, tapes are reviewed by the safety department. Super long shot, but an interesting thought.
There was a discussion in Thread 2 #807-814 about Memorial Day trash pick up. Someone thought trash was picked up that day.

Edit to change 812 to 814.

Sorry to quote myself. I just called the trash company and they only have “some very limited commercial service that runs. So like only businesses, no residential. Mostly in the areas outside of Logan.”

That is good to know. Someone said there was collection on Monday. Every place I have ever lived and every garbage company I have ever dealt with does not pick up on the major holidays and run a day late generally, so what you found makes more sense to me. It is also good news in that there would have been no pickups to speak of until yesterday at least.

Gross. He really does look crazy and deranged. There are plenty of photos online of him looking less scary. Do you think he’s trying to look crazy like that to start an insanity defense?
I think he does have mental health issues. His FB posts are full of gloom, doom, and depression.
He probably self medicated with alcohol and other drugs. He may have been doing well for awhile with all the help he received while he was on probation, but I think many people relapse and fall right back into their old habits which it sounds like he did.
Some people crash harder than others but I think this guy was devoid of emotion and probably didn't think of or even care about the consequences.
He may try for an insanity defense, but very few mental health disorders fall into that category. Also he took steps to cover up his tracks so he obviously knew between right and wrong. Imo

@grannygates posted this on the last thread:

I put together a quick timeline of AW whereabouts w/google maps "walking time". Pls let me know if I was mistaken w/any part!

2:00 AM. ES last seen by mother on her way to bed.

6:30 AM approx. AW spotted by business owner video surveillance running behind an abandoned traincar on the property across from them on s700w, this property is kitty-corner from the church. AW then seen walking north across Western Mechanical driveway on same road by same camera(not sure time btwn) Western Mechanical is a 7 min walk from corner of 400w and w100s (approx address of LS) he appeared to be walking with somewhat of an irregular gait(?) and business owner said he thought AW's pants looked wet below the knee.

6:46 AM approx. AW alleged to be seen on Cafe Sabor video surveillance (we have not seen this footage) this is approx 4 min walk north from Western Mechanical per google directions.

1:30 PM. AW spotted at Hyrum Shortstop. this is approx 2 hr 30 min walk south from Cafe Sabor. Bought beer and smokes, looking disheveled.

3:00PM AW picked up by LE near 7600s and 2400w in Hyrum. I can't find these road names on google maps?

I checked and sunrise was around 5:57am - so if he did this under the cover of darkness - the timeline shrinks a bit. JMO

I think he does have mental health issues. His FB posts are full of gloom, doom, and depression.
Exactly & as I said earlier, once he missed court appointed treatment programs & counseling, someone should have taken note. He went awol from programs in January, (previously linked). Well, when a user skips meetings, there’s one reason....relapse. Sounds like he was a walking time bomb, considering his past history.

I also wonder if he had a second phone that he pitched before apprehension. The only reason I consider this is I’m wondering if he was able to text anyone “come get me at my sister’s” & the girl did leave in a car, with AW walking around scattering evidence, making himself seen alone on camera. Just a quick thought.
LE needs to go thru massive video to look for any cars approaching the street JW lives on, imo.

Thank you. This was a new one to me. I watched both the video and read the article. Of note, they say he appeared to be wet from the "waist" down? If that is true, that puts an entirely different cast on things but it is the only place I have heard that.

Just saw some HLN coverage about I don't know, 15 minutes ago or so. Not a lot new but some neighbors had comments, etc.

Edited to fix--my response ended up in the quote somehow.

Last edited:
The Salt Lake Tribune‏Verified account @sltrib

On the front page: The search for 5-year-old Elizabeth Shelley continues; Utah State Auditor John ‘Frugal’ Dougall wants the public to have a front-row seat in government; and a Utah mountaineering couple blames the weather for 11 recent deaths on Mount Everest. Read more
2b07.png

D7vX_aTWsAABLbZ.jpg

The Salt Lake Tribune on Twitter

@MsBetsy many of his posts sound painful, like he was crying out for help. Moo

Absolutely not excusing this animal, only making a point.
Had my child posted the same posts, I would have gotten help immediately. Jmo
Yes, it's just so obvious.
We haven't even seen any of his juvenile records, but I bet that would tell a story, too.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had a history of self-cutting or other self harming behaviors. Jmo

What jumps out at me is this:

Lizzy was not with him, and witnesses say he appeared to be wet from the waist down.

What next, he was in full scuba gear?

It's reasonable to believe, with the timeline, that he left with this child in the early morning hours. The ground was probably damp/dewy. Was he going through waist high grass? Did he go waist deep in water? Grim picture.

Lizzy was not with him, and witnesses say he appeared to be wet from the waist down.

Sorry, I just posted the same thing before I saw yours lol. That is the part that stood out to me "waist down". I smh at our media these days. I thought it was great coverage, pretty accurate until I heard that.

I think his pants were wet just up to the knee and someone made a mistake in an interview or reporting. He looks cold and tired to me.. I’m glad they have this footage I think it will narrow down the location by a lot

Are there any bodies of water in that immediate area? It could be that he walked through high grass, which likely would have been wet with dew at that hour.
Edited to add I thought it was "from the knee down?" Imo

He probably self medicated with alcohol and other drugs. He may have been doing well for awhile with all the help he received while he was on probation, but I think many people relapse and fall right back into their old habits which it sounds like he did.
Some people crash harder than others but I think this guy was devoid of emotion and probably didn't think of or even care about the consequences.
He may try for an insanity defense, but very few mental health disorders fall into that category. Also he took steps to cover up his tracks so he obviously knew between right and wrong. Imo

Do you have a link to his FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member