Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The air just left my lungs in a huge sigh.

Ahhh Lizzy, you sweet girl. We can never understand how,or why, evil seeks out the young and innocent, but somehow it keeps happening.

Fly high with the angels little one.

Although I knew it was coming, it’s so hard to hear the words.

I can’t imagine how the spot was missed.
I know my house better than anyone else. I also know my cats better than anyone else. Yet somehow they have outsmarted me dozens of times and hidden well enough and long enough to put me in a panic. This illustrates to me that searches are always a matter of perspective (mine and my cats’ clearly differ as I’m still uncertain where they sometimes hide), and also a matter of luck to a degree. But also, there are quirks about places and spaces that are not evident to those who haven’t already explored them. I cannot fault LE for not being able to find her yet in the large, unfamiliar spaces they have to search when I sometimes cannot even find my cat in my own house.

I know my house better than anyone else. I also know my cats better than anyone else. Yet somehow they have outsmarted me dozens of times and hidden well enough and long enough to put me in a panic. This illustrates to me that searches are always a matter of perspective (mine and my cats’ clearly differ as I’m still uncertain where they sometimes hide), and also a matter of luck to a degree. But also, there are quirks about places and spaces that are not evident to those who haven’t already explored them. I cannot fault LE for not being able to find her yet in the large, unfamiliar spaces they have to search when I sometimes cannot even find my cat in my own house.
Exactly. That force worked and worked and worked to find her. The blame goes to AW, not LE.
jmo

That fact that we are all waiting for the news is heartwarming to me. People care - and we share the bittersweet feelings of LE finding her.
Emotional time.

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers

Here at Websleuths, we are all surrounded by helpers! We are in this together. There is comfort in that during the unbearable-deplorable-depravities we sleuth on the daily.

Last edited:

So much this. LE knows that happens, too, which is also why they kept asking residents to search their properties, outbuildings, etc. LE has been amazing. My heart goes out to them.

Oh how could anyone defend this - i’d Want to rip his head off!!
I'm sure Lizzy's biological father is regretting that comment. He did say he had not seen him in four years. He was only 17 then. Probably no-one could have predicted their own family would do such a thing. I can't imagine what the mother is going through. It's too much to bear. Imo

data=Yv_-gs-ALzLYkRXMdDI7Hdkoj3P8BEuo0iPJ4rEhL-f5kz4yIjG8QXDpnUToASqOk5OxpdLsk26x_lHyq4-Ut0xT9IQstied8uK5unXFmfIW7eAaWAOe83piTburChY8stuEhwPlH4xpkC_o_90mI-eiSmQoH9vxhob94YcJCY1wWpfJUKDRaJDxo8FUGAPWHjsvO-DGBJgNRSoBJpi9_NNA3B_2NTAEF7HOsRxKlDyZgBwRcA

Residence where ES abducted at pin. [*advertiser censored* S. 400 W]

Police presence at 500 W and Center St or close around the corner from residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam