Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe atty volunteered, yes. However he got him to give up info, kudos to him.
I’m sure the DA & family all agreed on some type of deal.
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, I’m cool with a deal, if it ended the torture for everyone involved.
Now his sister has lost a child, just as his mom has.
He mutilated his family under the cloak of darkness in PBR moment, imo.

Attorney is giving a lot of info.

I’m a longtime member; however I don’t post often. I’ve been following this case, since the beginning. I had to walk away for a few mins. I took my sweet three year old daughter outside and lit flying wish paper wishes for Lizzy. I then watched her chase butterflies, through our yard. I’m so sad. Sweet girl, we have hoped and prayed for you over the past five days. You will be thought of often, by many. I hope you, too, are chasing butterflies today.

found behind a shed under some sticks. I don't want to knock all the police force they said was out searching for her, but just a block and 1/2 if I understand this correctly, seems like they would have found her yesterday? Just wondering why they missed this area so close by. I guess it doesn't matter now. I am so sorry for her family and for her. I wish we had better mental health care. I just heard his lawyer say he was never diagnosed, this means this man has never had appropriate care which may have prevented this. So sad..

Was it her house where the body was found? One source said they were looking at the grandparents house but I don't know if that was confirmed.

Which grandparents? AW's/Lizzy's mom's mom is in Texas no? And I haven't see any hint of AW's father anywhere? So is it Lizzy's bio dad's parents? Or is the grandparents thing just an error?

Snippets from his lawyer's KSL 5 live interview:

He is very emotional, very broken down right now. Very confused.
He is not diagnosed with mental illness but has definite emotional problems we can see when talking.

He wanted to give closure to his family. Even though he did a terrible thing he wants to try to make amends to the family for what he can by disclosing the location of the body.

His relationship with Lizzy was a distant uncle , not a bad relationship. Mental health eval needs to be performed.

Again snips from the interview -- MOO

Could somebody please give a brief outline of what his attorney is saying as I cannot view the video (maybe as I'm in the UK).

Said yep he did it but no motive yet. Deals in the works for more info. Also trying to make AW out to be a victim of mental illness and childhood. If I have time later and someone else doesn't beat me too it I will try to transcribe it. It was quite lengthy but just the same stuff over and over.

(KUTV) — Elizabeth Shelley's body was found a quarter mile away from her home in Logan, according to Alex Whipple's Attorney Shannon Demler.
"He didn't have any reason to be involved in anything such as this," Demler said.

RSBM: Attorney setting up his defense already with that bolded line, mark my words. This will not include an admissible confession.

I'm heading out to chase butterflies too, for Lizzy... This is too much.

Said yep he did it but no motive yet. Deals in the works for more info. Also trying to make AW out to be a victim of mental illness and childhood. If I have time later and someone else doesn't beat me too it I will try to transcribe it. It was quite lengthy but just the same stuff over and over.

Thank you so much!

found behind a shed under some sticks. I don't want to knock all the police force they said was out searching for her, but just a block and 1/2 if I understand this correctly, seems like they would have found her yesterday? Just wondering why they missed this area so close by. I guess it doesn't matter now. I am so sorry for her family and for her. I wish we had better mental health care. I just heard his lawyer say he was never diagnosed, this means this man has never had appropriate care which may have prevented this. So sad..

If he was never diagnosed, he's probably just evil. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288