Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, although I did think there is a possibility that there have been homes not searched if the homeowners were not present, or even a vehicle parked that homeowners left home that without permission and a key they could not look at... Just a thought...

ETA: Not meaning the homeowner was unwilling, just has not been home and they cannot just search things without a warrant or reaching someone for consent... Again, just a thought. It could be anything, a tip is more likely, or just a search of the area again found something...
Searching for a body is tough work - I’d say this tip was the mother lode of tips -straight from the killers lips to his lawyers ear - JMO

She was found SO CLOSE to home.
She was FIVE.
WTH did he need a knife, a pvc pipe and a baseball bat for?

SHE WAS FIVE!

Seriously.

How much do you want to bet this creep felt rage and anger at this beautiful, innocent child and her mother who had more than he did. He probably felt they didn't deserve the life they had and he deserved more than he was willing to strive for.

Last edited:
I usually grab a Granddoggy and head to the Lake to decompress. It's raining here. So I settle for the nature in my backyard. This is another really, really tough one.
Yes, it is another really tough one. One of many lately, way too many. I'm going to have to take a break as well. Feel like I've received a kick to the gut.

aeAnn Christensen‏Verified account @RaeOnTheNews
A look at the scene where #ElizabethShelley’s body was found. Many from the community are here gathering. @KUTV2News https://kutv.com/news/local/elizabeth-shelleys-body-found-near-her-home …

D7w750rUEAELlOc.jpg

D7w750tU0AACjWU.jpg

D7w750tUYAEX-Z2.jpg

D7w750rUEAASdq3.jpg

2:26 PM - 29 May 2019 pst

How far in advance is premeditation? The knife was from his sisters kitchen, so weapon of opportunity. But at the same time he took the knife from the kitchen before leaving the house so he planned that. (Not sure if I’m making sense here)

This. He had planned to use it on her before he even took her from the house. Premed right there. Fry him.

... (snipped by me)

Here at Websleuths, we are all surrounded by helpers! We are in this together. There is comfort in that during the unbearable-deplorable-depravities we sleuth on the daily.

Dear Bugurl747,

I feel exactly the same way about this website and everyone on it! :)

Whenever anything tragic happens, I come right here to Websleuths.

Thanks to @Tricia and all of the wonderful moderators, this is the ideal place to go, where we are surrounded by deeply caring and compassionate people, especially at times of great sadness.

Last edited:
I cannot even imagine being the people who lived there if they were home for the last five days.

There is every chance in the world that they knew Lizzy and her family.

I wonder if he just put her somewhere random or if there was some reason he chose this location. It would be extra depraved if he chose that location in order to further hurt Lizzy's family or friends.
My guess is that it was practical (as practical as it can be for a child killer).

He was trying to hide her body, and probably not thinking about sending some sort of a message.

Seriously.

How much do you want or bet this creep felt rage and anger at this beautiful, innocent child and her mother who had more than he did. He probably felt they didn't deserve the life they had and he deserved more than he was willing to strive for.
Yes I agree and I think he is punishing the family by doing the most despicable thing - I dread the autopsy report JMO

I'm sorry, I recall that being discussed too, but then I thought someone posted a transcript of the press release and that question wasn't in the transcript? If that Q/A was in the presser, does anyone have the timestamp for it or a transcript showing it?

Okay, it was the last few minutes where this question and some related questions came up that I don't think made it into the transcript that was previously posted. The questions were at times hard to hear (answers were loud enough), but believe I've got the gist of the questions below.

First, the LEO was asked if AW had a history of anything like this and LEO said "No . . . .we've looked at his criminal history and the warrants he was picked up on have nothing to do with this kind of behavior whatsoever."

Then the LEO was asked whether the family said anything about AW ever being weird or sexual with the niece, and LEO shook his head no and said "No, we haven't received that kind of information."

LEO was then asked if LE had gone through cell phone, etc. for evidence of a plan, and he said "Of course." Then when asked what he could speak to on that point, LEO said "Nothing to that yet."

LEO was asked if AW had any history of being a pedophile, and LEO said "Not that I'm aware of, no."

Then LEO was asked if had any belief that there had been a sex crime committed, and LEO shook his head no and said "We don't have any knowledge of that at this point."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member