Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drama is beneficial, keeps the case alive in the media. But I want to hear from LE and about searches!

Exactly why I want to hear from QX! And as annoyed as I am with everything Brittany says and does at this point I see that it's keeping the case in the public eye. Go live again, Brittany! Dig yourself deeper this time.

Exactly why I want to hear from QX! And as annoyed as I am with everything Brittany says and does at this point I see that it's keeping the case in the public eye. Go live again, Brittany! Dig yourself deeper this time.
She can't help herself. She can't stay out of spotlight.
I'm sure she'll show up in another interview.
MOO

Derion Vence's attorney files motion to withdraw as counsel

According to court documents, Vence has failed to comply with terms of the employment agreement with his attorney. Payments have also not been made.

Derion Vence's attorney files motion to withdraw as counsel

Of course he hasn't ...

Where is Maleah??!! LE found sweet little Lizzy today in Utah, because the who murdered her knew his ship was sunk. His Attorney laid out all the evidence and convinced him to tell where her body was located.

Maybe Dum-Dum should take note and start talking.

Last edited:
Mother of Missing 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Involved in Acrimonious Split from Spokesman

A spokesman for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office didn’t say if Quanell X spoke with the office, or if they were able to corroborate anything he said.

“At this point, we are limiting our comment on anything in this case to what is said in the courtroom or filed in court records,” Dane Schiller told Law&Crime in email.

This isn’t the first time Quanell X, a community activist, had a bad break from people he worked for.

Complete story at link

Maleah Davis' father claims he was kept from seeing daughter | abc13.com

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- As CPS continues its search for a new home for the siblings of Maleah Davis, we're learning new details about a conversation between her mother's then-fiancé and her biological father.

Craig Davis testified at a CPS hearing Wednesday that Derion Vence would not allow him or his sister to see the 4-year-old on the evening of May 3, claiming she had the flu.

Maleah had been left in Vence's care by her mother, Brittany Bowens, who left for Massachusetts on April 30 to attend her father's funeral.

Davis testified they arrived at the apartment Bowens and Vence shared around 6:30 p.m.

After being told Maleah was sick, Davis said he and his sister asked if they could just see her sleeping in her room, but Derion wouldn't allow it.

"'I don't want you to get sick also,'" Davis alleges Vence said.

All of this happened the day before Maleah was reported missing to police, on May 4.

Davis also said during the hearing that Bowens asked him to take Maleah to the doctor on the Monday before she disappeared, claiming something was wrong.

Bowens allegedly called him back, saying Vence would take her to the doctor's office instead.

Six attorneys have interviewed three witnesses during these hearings, including a CPS case worker and Maleah's mother.

@lucylulu I joined one of the FB Pages, but it's gotten so bad I rarely read there anymore. Thankful for WS and it's mod policies (although I sometimes hate to follow the rulz :D).
Same here about our WS policies, format, our Mods, and all of our members worldwide! I do think we help with outcomes in our own ways.
I tried FB for a while -- not my cup o'tea -- I worried too much about "who" might be looking at what I read or wrote, so I terminated it.
WS is all I need for online friendships and stimulation, etc.
:D..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member