Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, ES bed located next to mom's bedroom door reads more like close proximity -- like she could see her if door was open. I don't believe ES slept in parent's bedroom. MOO

I recall this as well Seattle, but I have no idea where that particular link is containing that detail at this point!

/20 windows open with various websites, articles, and PDF files amass.

MOO

Sorry I didn’t quote or reply on this but I was just thinking about it. I think he did the licking of the hands crap so he could get the insanity plea idea out there.

I didn't know what to make of that, very weird. But it sounded like he stopped when they came back in the room, so I don't think it was something he did for show.

Well, let us listen to further reports, on his demise.
I guess it will be slow, inmates will assist, EVEN if he is alone in his cell.
He has ears and will hear, what they think.:):):)
MOO.
I think it will be just as well if he lives a long life in prison staring at the walls for 23 hours a day. Just the harassment he will get is good enough for me.
Dying would seem to be the easy way out. Imo

Can someone please post a link to the "report"/Charging documents? I've seen them referenced here several times, but I'm unable to find them.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559169597216.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169597216.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 77
  • FB_IMG_1559169618619.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169618619.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 63
  • FB_IMG_1559169615505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169615505.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1559169611353.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169611353.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1559169607505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169607505.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 63
  • FB_IMG_1559169631988.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169631988.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 63
  • FB_IMG_1559169628458.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169628458.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 64
  • FB_IMG_1559169625557.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169625557.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 62
  • FB_IMG_1559169622588.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559169622588.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 62
It’s enough AW murdered Lizzy. I’m still holding out hope that AW did NOT SA her, too. Until that is confirmed, by LE, one way or the other, I will remain hopeful...
Also, is it possible for an addict to die from their withdrawal symptoms? I’m just asking....
MOO

Depending on how much of the drug the person took, if he over dosed on pills, cocaine, heroin, crack etc... very rarely do they die from withdrawal symptoms. In my experience as a nurse on a substance abuse unit and we gave meds for withdrawal discomfort for heroin, pills, etc. But one can definitely die from alcohol withdrawal.

It’s the most dangerous of detoxing. It’s the reason an alcoholic should never stop drinking cold-turkey.

The ironic thing is, when patients are admitted to a detox unit, the alcoholic patients minimize their alcohol consumption, cuz they’re embarrassed of how much they were drinking (their large tolerance).

Whereas most drug addicts exaggerate how much they were using, so they don’t go through the painful and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms... and hope to get much larger doses of detox meds.

I’ve seen many patients have seizures and some die because of not getting proper doses of detox meds, due to lying about their intake of booze. They must be very carefully and constantly watched and very frequently have their vital signs taken.

I read it. But I don't take it as factual. He's a murderer setting the stage of his crime. He presents it as his sister and boyfriend were acting all aggressively horny and he had to leave to not hear them. I just don't buy what he's selling. There are always some elements of truth in what someone like this chooses to share regarding what happened. But I don't believe it's the way he presents it personally. JMO
I think it’s more than likely that he had the impulse and committed the SA, and then the rest...

To me, ES bed located next to mom's bedroom door reads more like close proximity -- like she could see her if door was open. I don't believe ES slept in parent's bedroom. MOO

I think it's possible Lizzy had no bedroom of her own and slept in a more common space, just outside the mother's bedroom door. If I remember right that was also the circumstance with little Shaylyn Ammerman. I think her crib was in the common area of the home as there were more people living there than bedrooms.

The fact that the skirt she was last reported to have been wearing was found during the investigation vs on her today when they discovered her body makes me wonder about a few things....

The details he gave about that evening are also a bit odd.... Saying either his sister or her boyfriend mentioned they were horny, then went off to bed and he could hear them having sex. It's an odd focal point for him to have considering everything else that transpired afterwards that evening.

Huh?

From # 19 of PC:

After couple [J & D] went to their room, AW said he didn't want to hear anything so he sat on couch for 5 minutes while he finished his beer, then left to go for a walk in Hyrum and enjoy the scenery. bbm

I believe any reference to AW hearing his sister and her boyfriend engage in sexual activity is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member