Found Deceased SC - Jessica Nichole Ashmore, 34, Union County, 20 May 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
Jessica%20Ashmore__1558987707766.jpg_89405509_ver1.0_320_180.jpg

Union County deputies need help finding a woman who was last seen in Jonesville.

Jessica Nichole Ashmore was last seen on May 20, according to deputies.

Deputies said Ashmore went for a walk on Jefferies Farm Road and has not returned. She did not take her phone, purse or inhaler.

She may be around the Union, Jonesville, Pacolet or Spartanburg areas, according to deputies.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts should contact the sheriff's office at (864) 429-1611.

Help deputies find missing woman Jessica Nichole Ashmore - WSPA

Family pleads for information on whereabouts of women missing for a week
[...]

"She won't go to the bathroom without her phone, so I know that she would come back for," Ashmore said.

After seven days of no contact, her family is getting desperate.

"When I kept trying to get in touch with her and couldn't get her, I knew something was wrong," Ashmore said. "I kept posting to her Facebook and no replies...no answers...I knew something wasn't right."

[...]

"Nobody on Facebook, none of her friends....nobody's seen her," Ashmore said.

She still thinks some people might not be forthcoming.

"If you know, and you're just trying to keep a secret or you're trying to be a loyal friend, you're not being loyal to her," She said. "You're not helping her. You're hurting more people than you're helping."

[...]

They said she's disappered for a few days in the past, but nothing like this.

"I just want Jessica to come home. I need you to come home baby," Ashmore said, staring straight in to the camera. "I love you. I need you to come home. I need you to call me. Please...It's important."

Her FB:

Jessica Ashmore (last public post was on May 14, 2019)

On her FB page, she says she lives in Spartanburg, SC, but is from Jonesville. SC. I wonder who she was visiting in Jonesvile?
Wondering the same thing because there are no businesses along that road. It’s very rural when Dollar General is the only close business on the main road.

There’s Croft State Park nearby that had a lake. I’m sure there was a lot of activity there for the Memorial Day weekend.

Attachments

• A4AF5C49-3DCA-404E-B0E3-7878757240AC.jpeg
    A4AF5C49-3DCA-404E-B0E3-7878757240AC.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 7E7A07A1-B90D-438A-8FA7-C43ABC895CA6.jpeg
    7E7A07A1-B90D-438A-8FA7-C43ABC895CA6.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 11
Her FB:

Jessica Ashmore (last public post was on May 14, 2019)

On her FB page, she says she lives in Spartanburg, SC, but is from Jonesville. SC. I wonder who she was visiting in Jonesvile?
May have moved recently?? It appears in March something may have happened with a relationship possibly? One of her "friends" is posting about her on her FB page HJS.

May have moved recently?? It appears in March something may have happened with a relationship possibly? One of her "friends" is posting about her on her FB page HJS.
Searches and tasks to bring awareness do not seem coordinated. It also seem like there’s little support from the media and LE. I’m seeing the family posting in social media. They’re very concerned.

Was she visiting her mother and went for a walk? Leaving her phone, purse and inhaler. In the house? In her car?

She lives in Spartanburg? Have they searched her residence?

Her children were with her?

Woman, 33, walks down Upstate road, never seen again, mother says

Angela Ashmore, of Pacolet, said her daughter, Jessica Nichole Ashmore, has been missing since the evening of May 20.

Union County Sheriff David Taylor said Ashmore was last seen on Jefferies Farm Road in the Honesville area of Union County.

Angela Ashmore said her daughter’s cell phone, purse and asthma inhaler are still at the home they share on South Pine Street.

Ashmore is about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 145 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

So, she apparently lives in Pacolet with her Mom.

So she took at least a 4 mile walk from South Pine Street to somewhere on Jeffries Farm Road in Jonesville.
That’s a long walk. Not a casual stroll around the neighborhood.

Does she have a vehicle?
Friends that live on that road?

And she has disappeared several times in the past? Why is this time different?

Authorities and loved ones are searching for missing mother of two Jessica Ashmore, a 34-year-old South Carolina woman last seen on May 19.

Jessica’s mother Angel Ashmore told Dateline that, at the time of her disappearance, Jessica was living in a mobile home on family property in Jonesville, South Carolina. Investigators say that around lunchtime on May 19, Jessica was at that property with her half-brother and a couple of other family members.

“She and her half-brother had a disagreement in the driveway. She took a right out of the driveway and left on foot, saying she was going for a walk,” Major John Sherfield of the Union County Sheriff’s Office, told Dateline. “She didn’t specify how long she would leave for.”

More at Mother of two Jessica Ashmore still missing two weeks after disappearing from South Carolina

Authorities and loved ones are searching for missing mother of two Jessica Ashmore, a 34-year-old South Carolina woman last seen on May 19.

Jessica’s mother Angel Ashmore told Dateline that, at the time of her disappearance, Jessica was living in a mobile home on family property in Jonesville, South Carolina. Investigators say that around lunchtime on May 19, Jessica was at that property with her half-brother and a couple of other family members.

“She and her half-brother had a disagreement in the driveway. She took a right out of the driveway and left on foot, saying she was going for a walk,” Major John Sherfield of the Union County Sheriff’s Office, told Dateline. “She didn’t specify how long she would leave for.”

More at Mother of two Jessica Ashmore still missing two weeks after disappearing from South Carolina
There is a lot of information in this article but it is strange that there is no specific mention of Jeffries Farm Road. The way this article reads, it almost sounds like all of the searches took place at or near the family property. Or did they also search Jeffries Farm Road?
  • On foot, she took a right out of the driveway onto a rural road with few houses
  • There were a couple of cameras at a house up the road that LE checked, but they didn't see her
  • There is another road she could've cut down before she got there - no video cameras on that road
  • LE has searched the family property, the mobile home, and the road on which she was last seen
Google Maps

Sounds like her half brother lived in the trailer too? Doesn’t sound like he lives with mom. And her mom has raised both kids since birth? What about their dads?
There were other family members there? Was it a family gathering?

And a someone LE has their eye on?

There is a lot of information in this article but it is strange that there is no specific mention of Jeffries Farm Road. The way this article reads, it almost sounds like all of the searches took place at or near the family property. Or did they also search Jeffries Farm Road?
  • On foot, she took a right out of the driveway onto a rural road with few houses
  • There were a couple of cameras at a house up the road that LE checked, but they didn't see her
  • There is another road she could've cut down before she got there - no video cameras on that road
  • LE has searched the family property, the mobile home, and the road on which she was last seen
Google Maps
If you go through the posts on the Missing Page you will find a post from her mother saying that Jeffries Farm RD was the site of a big search. The address on S Pine, that Jessica has in her address history is her mother's address. I believe that the actual road where the mobile home was located is Farm Hill RD (based on the names of the owners of properties on that road) which splits to the left from Jeffries Farm RD.

ETA: Put it this way, if she were to make a right out of a driveway on Farm Hill she would end up on Jeffries Farm RD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back