CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF and lawyers are taking pages from Arias....

I am surprised he does not ask for civilian clothes instead of stripes for any and every court appearance. Special cuffs just like she wanted and got to an extent.

If the courts start making concessions just for PF then they will have other defendants wanting all kinds of special privileges. Where does the special privileges stop?

IMO the defendants if in custody should wear stripes, chains or cuffs until court trial. Then civilian clothes with proper restraints for trial. The public and media have the right to hear and film....unless defendant is talking to lawyer at their table. If defendant is filmed getting in and out of state vehicle oh well, then the court house should have had a secure garage just to stop filming and to be secure, to prevent an escape. I really thought it was strange that PF is let out on the street to walk a ways in. In the court room, no filming of jury, defendant writing material but it’s okay to film defendant and lawyer...MOST of them will hide their moths behind their hands or a piece of paper so no one can read their lips....also children and teens should have consideration.

We have rights to see and hear what is going on....in fact more since we have not broken laws....but tha is just my own opinion.

Sure!

Here's a quickie Cliff's Notes-type summary:

PF objects to cameras showing him in his Steve from Blue's Clues green-striped jumpsuit.

Snipped an bolded by me. There’s a new show coming out called Blue’s Clues & You. No Steve, but a Josh. Josh’s shirt is blue stripes. Smart move, Josh. (When I saw the trailer for the show this morning, my first thought was surely the shirt color change was coincidental...or was it? Hmmm... but I digress.)

Sure!

Here's a quickie Cliff's Notes-type summary:

PF objects to cameras showing him in his Steve from Blue's Clues green-striped jumpsuit.

He really, REALLY objects to the cameraman honing in on his pretty pink handcuffs.

PF also doesn't appreciate them zooming in on his doodle pad in the courtroom.

He'd like the judge to order those nasty media people to stay away from him and keep them out of the courtroom. Silence them altogether!

I think that about sums it up...in a real basic way that even PF could probably understand.

JMO.

Thanks GK.
Was it written with PF’s crayons?

Well, if the case against PF is as strong as we all think, I'd be going for the DP. Why not? Even if it never happens, it's hanging over his head and maybe, just maybe that would be enough for him to give up the location of KB's remains for a little more space in prison while he waits to die.

I guess I have a particular revulsion toward him because of how he "orchestrated" the murder of his daughter's mother, lovely KB. Deceiving her for three long months that "everything's cool", yeah we've got some things to sort out, but don't worry. All the while, conspiring with the pea brain RQ to extinguish KB's life. And how? By deceiving and engaging KB in a "harmless" little game of "guess this scent". Utter betrayal of a defenceless young woman that never could have seen this coming. I picture that creature, with KB quietly waiting, his ugly face grinning with delight as he swung that bat to bring his devilish plan to fruition. A serpent if there ever was one. I honestly can't express what I feel for him and his partner in crime. JMO

Oh gosh, I’ve missed a lot. What did he DO?
:-O

It’s been awhile....
Questions:
1. Kelsey was never found?
2. Did the rodeo princess gf ever get arrested?
Sadly, KB has not been found. KK was arrested and mugshot but got herself a sweetie of a deal and will likely serve very little if any jail time. In return, she spilled the beans on PF and herself and revealed just how vile the two of them are.

ed:sp

When I come to WS I’m reminded of why I prefer animals to humans.
I love animals too, but there are some really fine humans on this platform. As depressing as some of these cases are, I remind myself that there are more decent human beings than monsters. Having said that, I still worry a lot about my grandkids these days :(

KOAA did this?? I assumed it was some podcaster or something, news to me. So media coverage is asked to be denied all together, even tweets? And if it is not denied, may be grounds for appeal? Why HELP PF out??

Wow. Again, news to me. Just absorbing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea