GUILTY UK - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 hospitalized, Sheffield, May 2019 *Arrests*

The extended family have now removed all their Facebook posts. I am hoping it’s someone who has had a word with them as it was turning proper nasty and unhelpful. Best to let this die down and let justice do it’s course

I just searched to see if there was a thread on here about this case. I've been thinking about these poor boys ever since I first read about it in the news. I have boys practically the same age, it's heart breaking, how could a parent do this to their children ? RIP angels.

I just searched to see if there was a thread on here about this case. I've been thinking about these poor boys ever since I first read about it in the news. I have boys practically the same age, it's heart breaking, how could a parent do this to their children ? RIP angels.
Me too. I see their pictures and they could have been my son's friends. So disturbing. My youngest best friend was one of seven, some of them with issues, no way in hell would they end up in the news, single mummy deals with it, and if not, her friends does. I look at their little faces and know there was help. Heartbreaking.

Me too. I see their pictures and they could have been my son's friends. So disturbing. My youngest best friend was one of seven, some of them with issues, no way in hell would they end up in the news, single mummy deals with it, and if not, her friends does. I look at their little faces and know there was help. Heartbreaking.

Exactly, I understand being a parent is hard but if your struggling ask for help. I have a feeling this is more than just a case of a parent not coping though, there is something more sinister and planned about it. I can not get my around it.

I have been wondering why in every photo I've seen of the boys they have unnaturally coloured hair, maybe it was a regular charity thing for them

Just a thought but perhaps she has some kind of munchausans syndrome, getting the kids doing things for charity regularly. As a way of gaining attention for herself.

the philpott case certainly comes to mind when trying to figure out this one

i've read the rumours....sickening,and i vowed not to look again, but im going back for thoughts on todays court hearing

the children grandmother was posting last night, made for an interesting evening!

What are the rumours please ? If your allowed to share them on here ? I don't have a fb account to view them, Tia.

From what i saw from the mums Facebook she wasnt sharing memes as such. She was uploading them 10s at a time into an album/albums. I do find that very weird if im honest, the amount if dark stuff she shared would concern me if it were one of my friends, im not sure ive seen any mothers sharing murder memes, or maybe i just lead too sheltered a life?

If some of the rumours are true its unthinkably horrific. I was initially trying to think of a much less awful 'explanation' (post-natal phychosis, momentary loss of control), or scenario but sadly seems like a deeper horror than any of us could imagine.

I cant read a lot of the facebook comments from the baying mob, it doesnt make sense to me to wish the 'scum hang' and the kids a 'happy home' those poor kids will be afflicted with this for life and im not sure how much difference any amount of love support of counselling can help save them from the horrors of their minds. Its like people are too busy being angry to comprehend the true gravity of the effects this will have on them for a long period and probably life, you cant fix that with a fresh bed and a hot meal. We need to try to understand and prevent, anger is misplaced and wasted after the event imo.

Or maybe im mad, but my emotions are more sadness, shock and confusion.

I agree I really can’t get my head around this case and the wall of silence by the police...
But I just have a bad feeling that when it all comes out where going to be horrified and with that horror I think we may learn that there has been multiple agencies involved in the 6 children’s lives and unfortunately with that will have been multiple opportunities that have been missed to save them! It is just my opinion but I also believe this is the reason we have almost no details surrounding this horrific tragedy, I think a few people are getting there houses in order!

Any case we follow on here.... From charge through to trial. You only really find out facts at the trial. Snippets beforehand, yes. But the facts will come out at trial. That is protocol. And we need to respect and protect the integrity of the case. So information is not a free for all. I know we are in the 'information age' and want to know everything. But hang around here for a case or two and you will find out you only really find out what happened during trial. And you need to respect that.

But I do believe further charges could be brought in regard to BM fathering some of SB children? My opinion only.

I think they could have done that yes. Which would indicate some planning and something which was drawn out over days :(

It's certainly a possibility but if some of the things I've read are true it would only have delayed the discovery not helped to make it seem accidental or otherwise clear the adults of blame

It's certainly a possibility but if some of the things I've read are true it would only have delayed the discovery not helped to make it seem accidental or otherwise clear the adults of blame

Or.. It was long and drawn out on purpose to cause suffering. Or maybe a substance was given before further acts took place because the 1st thing it didn't work. All quite hideous to contemplate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back