Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @PommyMommy I’m curious as to where TM got this info...

Can't get the post to copy which you are referring to. It is regarding TM having information: "TM said BB was home when DV and Maleah returned for about an hour and 1/2"

In my opinion TM was basing that on information that hasn't been made public, such as a neighbor's camera or what time BB's ride picked her up for the airport.

And didn’t see her when she came back with DV? She didn’t tell her little girl goodbye?
Heck, I even tell my pets goodbye and give a kiss on the head before I leave for a few days.

My comment was on why BB wouldn't have just let Maleah stay when he took the son to daycare, rather than take her with & bring her back. I meant that BB might have wanted DV to take her so she could pack without disruption.

I agree with you whole-heartedly on the return from day care/prior to her leaving town.

Can't get the post to copy which you are referring to. It is regarding TM having information: "TM said BB was home when DV and Maleah returned for about an hour and 1/2"

In my opinion TM was basing that on information that hasn't been made public, such as a neighbor's camera or what time BB's ride picked her up for the airport.

agree, there is a reason no images of BB leaving the apartment for the airport have been made public. You can bet they exist. LE has them. I feel strongly that TM was referring to BB being there for 1.5 hours after Maleah trailed into the apartment behind DV because that information has been shared with him by LE.

BBM -
Davis also said during the hearing that Bowens asked him to take Maleah to the doctor on the Monday before she disappeared, claiming something was wrong.

Bowens allegedly called him back, saying Vence would take her to the doctor's office instead.
--------------------

That's new and interesting information. What was wrong with Maleah..

Perhaps someone can refresh my memory, but was this the day that she did laundry at her mother's house, the day before she left on her trip?

The only way I would believe that Maleah got out of the house with DV that morning to go to school and DV came back home with her without BB knowing, is if she left with a backpack. She didn't come inside the home with a backpack. Usually, kids take backpacks to daycare and school. So, if he was going to take her to daycare she would have left with a backpack.

The only way I would believe that Maleah got out of the house with DV that morning to go to school and DV came back home with her without BB knowing, is if she left with a backpack. She didn't come inside the home with a backpack. Usually, kids take backpacks to daycare and school. So, if he was going to take her to daycare she would have left with a backpack.

Do you mean to carry their lunch and snack? Maybe but it's also possible they were in a government funded daycare for low income families with meals provided.

I am so disgusted by all the key players in the crime against this beautiful girl. No one is for her, they're all for themselves. I pray every day that LE brings the hammer down hard on everyone that failed Maleah and perpetrated this crime. That poor child deserved so much more out of her life. That hospital video just breaks my heart.

All MOO

Do you mean to carry their lunch and snack? Maybe but it's also possible they were in a government funded daycare for low income families with meals provided.
Mine used to require a change of clothes (especially underwear for little accidents)
A snack since mine were picky eaters.
A water bottle with their name on it in magic marker. Nothing expensive.

Those weren't really PJs, I don't believe. It's a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt dress with tights (I posted a picture of the mickey mouse outfit in one of the earlier threads to compare the still shot from the video to). She looks like she was dressed to go to daycare or wherever. Aside from the fact that it was scorching in Houston, so being in a sweatshirt & tights is unusual unless you're trying to hide injuries. MOO
Yeah, I saw that pic you posted. In MD's last pic her hair doesn't look neatly done compared to other pics of her. Moo

Maleah Davis' father claims he was kept from seeing daughter before she went missing
[...]

Craig Davis testified at a CPS hearing Wednesday that Derion Vence would not allow him or his sister to see the 4-year-old on the evening of May 3, claiming she had the flu.

[...]

After being told Maleah was sick, Davis said he and his sister asked if they could just see her sleeping in her room, but Derion wouldn't allow it.

"'I don't want you to get sick also,'" Davis alleges Vence said.

All of this happened the day before Maleah was reported missing to police, on May 4.

Davis also said during the hearing that Bowens asked him to take Maleah to the doctor on the Monday before she disappeared, claiming something was wrong.

Bowens allegedly called him back, saying Vence would take her to the doctor's office instead.

[...]
Getting closer to the truth. Curious BB doesn't mention any of this in her TV Appearances.
MOO.

If DV was working 9-5, how was he supposed to take Maleah to the Dr. on Monday? Furthermore, he can't authorize any treatment or medications for her, he is not related to her. This is BS.

The child hasn't been seen by anyone outside the apartment since April 30 and they wait until May 22 to talk about her needing to go to the Dr. on April 29?

Who goes to pick up their child for visitation, gets told by the momma's BF "she can't go, she is sick and you can't see her" and then leaves?

These are all really dumb people. All of them.
He probably had to tread carefully so as not to violate visitation, and jeapardize his chance of seeing Maleah in the future. He probably didn't want to get arrested for busting into Mother's,and Her Paramor's apartment.
MOO

Suspect's mother won't ask son for Maleah Davis whereabouts
Derion Vence remains the only person charged in connection to 4-year-old Maleah's disappearance.

Wednesday, his mother testified during a CPS hearing, saying she has specifically avoided asking her son if he knows where Maleah is.

[...]

Maleah's mother testified, saying after Vence was found at a Sugar Land hospital the next night, he gave her two different stories about how he got there.

[...]

Vence's mother also testified, saying she has only spoken to her son twice by phone since his arrest on May 11.

She hid from our cameras outside the courtroom, but inside court she said in those phone calls she has not asked her son for Maleah's whereabouts.

She says her son's defense attorney advised her not to bring it up.

We reached out to that attorney, Tom Burton, who tells us her statement is not accurate.

[...]
Wait, what?? Isn't this the woman who helped care for Maleah at one time, per DV's dad? So now she specifically avoids asking DV where Maleah is even though he has already given two contradictory statements about how he got to the hospital. Why would she not ask and ask and ask?

Didn't anyone care enough about Maleah to... you know, actually do something - anything - to try and find her? It's all CYA for themselves and not one iota about Maleah.

Yes, but also for a change of clothes, maybe her medication. Also, I assume she might have been doing little projects there like painting, drawing and stuff like that, so she might have had a folder to bring those home and paperwork for the parents. I don't know, I don't have kids but I guess that would make sense?

I don't trust the people who are telling us that Maleah was sick on Monday. It sounds like DV could have called BB at work and claimed she was sick as a reason for her to not go to daycare. Then DV quickly says he will take her to the doctor (never does) when BB tells him she called CD to pick her up. Or the plan was to tell CD that she was sick to start the narrative.

And yes, we need BB and DV to tell us more about Monday and Tuesday.
I was wondering why BB2 seemed to hold something back on when she last saw Maleah. She wasn't definite in answering. "I'd like to say" and when pressed for an answer about if she last her when BB was there doing laundry her "yes" was reluctant. Also seemed a bit off about when BB got back, and the excuse of not wanting to disturb them if they were sleeping.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member