Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head continues to spin on all this crap.

Where is Maleah? Where is she?

This really needs to end. This child needs to be found and for her dignity to be restored. I am so sick of twisted evil child killers.

DV knows - he put her somewhere. BB is part of this. But around and around and around it goes.

After the horrible ordeal of poor little Lizzy, I am back over here hoping beyond hope that Maleah can be found and laid to rest.

These people are absolutely disgusting. All of them.

MOO

My head continues to spin on all this crap.

Where is Maleah? Where is she?

This really needs to end. This child needs to be found and for her dignity to be restored. I am so sick of twisted evil child killers.

DV knows - he put her somewhere. BB is part of this. But around and around and around it goes.

After the horrible ordeal of poor little Lizzy, I am back over here hoping beyond hope that Maleah can be found and laid to rest.

These people are absolutely disgusting. All of them.

MOO

AMEN!! I am beyond disgusted with these people. And so do so sad for Maleah. Isn't there anyone in her family that will step up for her???

Think about this. Brittany said she didn't know Maleah had come home with DV because she was smoking on the patio.

The wooden vertical boards on the patio have 1/4 inch spacing - standard - and you can see through the spaces.

One must walk past the patio to get to the front door.

QX video comments on KHOU on why he turned on BB

“[Bowens] said to me when we [were] riding in my car what she believed really happened to Maleah,” he said. “At that point, I knew what needed to be done. So I arranged to meet as quickly as I could with investigators at the highest level of this case and shared everything that we had learned and discovered.”

Quanell declined to provide specifics to KHOU, but said Bowens’ behavior in front of and away from the cameras differed greatly.

[the KHOU reporter that dcovered this story states that the authorities confirm that QX did provide them with information recently that they are still investigating what is true and what is not]

“There was not a lot of tears,” he said of Bowens when they were alone. “She was always calm, fluid, clear. Now, whenever there was a public thing, she would always break down.”
Mom of Maleah Davis 'Knows What Happened' to Missing Daughter, Former Spokesperson Says

HLN on Twitter

the interview w/ HLN and QX this morning

Bombshell: Houston activist Quanell X tells @LynnSmithTV he will no longer represent the mom of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis because he now believes she knows where Maleah is. Hear the detailed and graphic accusations in this full interview from HLN's #OnTheStory
HLN on Twitter

'Let us not forget': Maleah Davis still missing month after she disappeared

HOUSTON - Thursday marks a month since the last time 4-year-old Maleah Davis was seen.

Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner marked the somber anniversary with a Facebook post, encouraging people to keep up the search.

“It has been weeks, but let us not forget about Maleah Davis,” Turner wrote. “The 4-year-old is still missing. Her loved ones need closure and everyone wants answers.”

Full story at link

HLN on Twitter

Bombshell: Houston activist Quanell X tells @LynnSmithTV he will no longer represent the mom of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis because he now believes she knows where Maleah is. Hear the detailed and graphic accusations in this full interview from HLN's #OnTheStory
HLN on Twitter

So glad you found this @lucylulu
Equally elated he’s spilling the beans.
Let her talk now.

So glad you found this @lucylulu
Equally elated he’s spilling the beans.
Let her talk now.
I don't think she will talk to another reporter, but I hope she does. She is finding other ways to send her message (which are not real reporting) I think she buried herself so deep and she will be afraid of the tough questions without a sidepiece. Moo

Think about this. Brittany said she didn't know Maleah had come home with DV because she was smoking on the patio.

The wooden vertical boards on the patio have 1/4 inch spacing - standard - and you can see through the spaces.

One must walk past the patio to get to the front door.
Has this ever been verified?

I don't think she will talk to another reporter, but I hope she does. She is finding other ways to send her message (which are not real reporting) I think she buried herself so deep and she will be afraid of the tough questions without a sidepiece. Moo
I can't believe all the players involved covering,and protecting everyone but Maleah.
I wonder who's going to turn states witness first.
MOO

QX video comments on KHOU on why he turned on BB

“[Bowens] said to me when we [were] riding in my car what she believed really happened to Maleah,” he said. “At that point, I knew what needed to be done. So I arranged to meet as quickly as I could with investigators at the highest level of this case and shared everything that we had learned and discovered.”

Quanell declined to provide specifics to KHOU, but said Bowens’ behavior in front of and away from the cameras differed greatly.

[the KHOU reporter that dcovered this story states that the authorities confirm that QX did provide them with information recently that they are still investigating what is true and what is not]

“There was not a lot of tears,” he said of Bowens when they were alone. “She was always calm, fluid, clear. Now, whenever there was a public thing, she would always break down.”
Mom of Maleah Davis 'Knows What Happened' to Missing Daughter, Former Spokesperson Says
Didn't need QX to tell us -- we all witnessed BB breakdown and/or put on the drama on que. MOO

HLN on Twitter

HLN on Twitter

So let me get this straight, DV took BB to the airport BUT, left Maleah home alone after he snuck her back in that morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell