TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lived in an apartment nearby, she would have exited through the door she came in through because the car would not be able to enter.
There are three car gates in the garage entrance. The one on the left (from inside) is the guest entrance (I think it's visible in the photo of Prisma's car), so theoretically a-non resident could drive into the garage if they had the entry code.

Watch the original video again. I analyzed it in great detail and am 100% sure the gate to the garage opens and you can see the shadow. She then hangs up the phone, gives a head nod and walks into the protected side of the garage.
This seems possible.

If she did get into someone's car right there, how do you explain her making another 8 calls in the next 10 minutes? Some of them supposedly to the same person that she just got in the car with.

Those 3 unaccounted for hours would answer many questions.

Maybe the police don’t want to release that info. In the meantime, the facts are she drove to his apartment complex under some sort of duress.

Last edited:
There are three car gates in the garage entrance. The one on the left (from inside) is the guest entrance (I think it's visible in the photo of Prisma's car), so theoretically a-non resident could drive into the garage if they had the entry code.

This seems possible.

If she did get into someone's car right there, how do you explain her making another 8 calls in the next 10 minutes? Some of them supposedly to the same person that she just got in the car with.
Maybe he took her up to his apartment and then left to get some “supplies.” Possibly locking her inside. After the tape, and the 3 hours in between the restaurant and the beginning of the tape are all speculation. I have researched this for many hours. Pouring over the tape.

I’ve called the lead detective and gave him a name. I’m doing the best I can to help. I have many years experience in tracking fugitives and analyzing video. My best guess is the police know exactly who did it and are trying to find him.

What would clear a lot up is, after the police were called at the restaurant, where did the Mom go? And why did the Mom go with in the first place?

Did the Mom go home? Those 3 unaccounted for hours would answer many questions. Did the Mom leave the two together? If the Mom went home, and left the two together, the wobbling could be him drugging her, them drinking, etc.

Maybe the police don’t want to release that info. In the meantime, the facts are she drove to his apartment complex under some sort of duress.
Prisma's mother was not at the restaurant on the day of Prisma's disappearance. She went there several days later, after learning about the lunch date.

Maybe he took her up to his apartment and then left to get some “supplies.” Possibly locking her inside. After the tape, and the 3 hours in between the restaurant and the beginning of the tape are all speculation. I have researched this for many hours. Pouring over the tape.
I'm sure one of the police theories involves her being taken to an appartment after 6pm, but if there's no corroborating evidence, they can't even search the place. They probably know the movements of her phone that afternoon, so the 3 missing hours are not a mystery to them.

Also after analyzing the footage in great detail, notice that a shadow from the gate opening to the parking garage. After the gate opens, she hangs up with the guy she was talking to who was out of state. She then kind of nods at the driver and walks around into the parking garage to get in his car.

They either left or drove up to his floor.

If they left in a car immediately, her phone would ping outside of the building on her 6pm calls and the police would be looking for her elsewhere.

How long did it take for the drugs to wear off in your case? Prisma reportedly spoke to the babysitter between 3 and 4pm, and the latter didn't notice anything unusual. She appeared confused on the call just before 6pm. If she really was unaware of her surroundings, could she have driven the car minutes earlier? IMO the situation got worse for her after she was last seen on video. Still, confusion in itself doesn't cause people to disappear, unless they wander into spaces where they can't be found easily.

It took at least 8 hours, but I was confused the entire next day. I was drugged slowly, though. In a few drinks. I questioned some of the people there, and other than being very drunk, they said I was fun and appeared pretty normal. I lose almost all memory about 4hrs after they started drugging me. I have a few flashbacks, and I tried to get away, but I wasn’t capable with the drugs. The PTSD is next level.

It can depend on the dosage, whether it’s quickly or slowly. It differs in all cases because of people’s weight and metabolism. The people that use these drugs to drug other people are vile, but cunning. If they’ve drugged people before, they can gauge how much to use. It’s easily dumped into a soft drink, too. The drugs used typically have a quick half-life, so they’re flushed out of the body within hours. That makes it hard to prove that you were drugged. It’s diabolical.

This is all JMO and experience. Idk what happened to Prisma, but something certainly wasn’t ok. It would make sense for her vehicle to be parked the way it was. She seemed to be very confused by then, just me going off the phone call to a friend when she told him she was confused and unsure of where she was. Then again, it could be no drugs at all. I truly wish they’d find her. Prayers with the friends and family.

Ditto. Same has happened to me (being drugged) and Prisma’s behavior makes perfect sense with being drugged. Also, sorry this happened to you. It really is one of the most confusing and scary things to go through.

I’m so sorry you endured that. It is very difficult. It all fits for Prisma being drugged. I know we’ve no way to prove that, but it’s a good theory. jmo

Why would she be drugged and then left free to leave or call for help, dial 911 or whatever? She is clearly alone in the video. That is not how it works, as a rule, is it? Wouldn’t the purpose of drugging someone be to take them away, perhaps take advantage, etc?

Why would she be drugged and then left free to leave or call for help, dial 911 or whatever? She is clearly alone in the video. That is not how it works, as a rule, is it? Wouldn’t the purpose of drugging someone be to take them away, perhaps take advantage, etc?

I truly have no idea. I wish we knew more about what happened from the start of lunch at the restaurant all the way to the elevator video. There are people who get drugged randomly. Sometimes, it’s a bartender. I say that because 1 of the guys who drugged me was the bartender. I’ve never understood why someone just randomly drugs someone without any intention of following them. My ex husband was even drugged in a bar one time. It’s weird. And, of course, it could be nothing to do with any drugs. I hope she’s found soon. jmo

There needs to be more information released this is frustrating and I'm not even part of the family.
If the family has her phone records, perhaps they already know a little bit more. For example, were there any more calls between the babysitter's and the time her car was spotted at the Olympus at 5:47? Lack of calls could indicate that she was with someone. Long calls could mean something else - depending on who she talked to.

I'm not sure what type of information could be released by the police that could help moving the case forward. At this point we don't know if they are suspecting anyone in particular or if certain people have been cleared. We don't know if they are still following existing leads or waiting for new ones.

I’ve called the lead detective and gave him a name. I’m doing the best I can to help. I have many years experience in tracking fugitives and analyzing video. My best guess is the police know exactly who did it and are trying to find him.
I knew a genious was amongst us ...... you're the first that makes perfect sense.

Maybe he took her up to his apartment and then left to get some “supplies.” Possibly locking her inside.
I'd like to expore your plausible theory in light of the phone data. Would the person (stranger or not) leave her alone trapped in an appartment with her phone, to call anyone she wanted, including 911? Or let her make a comotion that could alert the neighbors? Perhaps, if they weren't thinking straight (weren't planning it ahead) or thought that she was incapacitated (it would be risky). How quickly have they returned? In under 10 minutes, e.g. getting something from the car? If it took longer, did she pass out before they returned?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member