GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I just checked and it's gone from the facebook page. They must have realised it was going to get even nastier and perhaps some people might make threats on there too which could turn into a criminal matter. I really didn't realise just how much bad feeling there was towards AC's mum...it seemed like the majority of the facebook comments were sort of supporting the broken windows or at least saying they wouldn't shop them to the police if they knew who they were....there were only a few saying it was not fair on AC's mum.

It's so unfair to her,none of us can begin to 9magine what she gies through in her own head every day and how many of those people judging her could honestly say they could predict that their troubled teenager would rape and murder a child? The answer is not one because who's mind makes that leap? Not to mention she turned him in! She has to live with what he did,she has to live with knowing she turned him in,that she has lost her son,her husband,her friends,she is not welcome in her childhood home,her daughters life is also ruined and neither of them are guilty!,no matter what she does she will only ever be the woman who gave birth to a monster in many peoples eyes,I feel so bad for her they will never let her move on:(

It's so unfair to her,none of us can begin to 9magine what she gies through in her own head every day and how many of those people judging her could honestly say they could predict that their troubled teenager would rape and murder a child? The answer is not one because who's mind makes that leap? Not to mention she turned him in! She has to live with what he did,she has to live with knowing she turned him in,that she has lost her son,her husband,her friends,she is not welcome in her childhood home,her daughters life is also ruined and neither of them are guilty!,no matter what she does she will only ever be the woman who gave birth to a monster in many peoples eyes,I feel so bad for her they will never let her move on:(

Exactly!! Couldn’t have said it better myself. I can’t believe how many ppl were celebrating the fact her windows got smashed on that Facebook page. Lowlifes saying they’d Buy them a pint for doing it. Let’s not forget it’s a woman and her child on their own living there. You’d think his mum and sister had been in on it the way ppl were going on. And Toni piping up with “if only people knew what his mum was really like” well go on then luv why don’t u tell us? Cause she’s got nothing to say that’s why

Exactly!! Couldn’t have said it better myself. I can’t believe how many ppl were celebrating the fact her windows got smashed on that Facebook page. Lowlifes saying they’d Buy them a pint for doing it. Let’s not forget it’s a woman and her child on their own living there. You’d think his mum and sister had been in on it the way ppl were going on. And Toni piping up with “if only people knew what his mum was really like” well go on then luv why don’t u tell us? Cause she’s got nothing to say that’s why

I didn't see the comments but I'm sure I can imagine!
Toni's aunt was best friends with Janette for years before all this so she cant be all that bad?!
As for Aaron, I'm not sure he knew himself he what he was going to do until he did so I have no idea how anyone else was supposed to predict it!!

I'm very surprised that they're still living in that house... even on that island. Every day is a reminder of what happened. Maybe circumstances or finances mean they can't move right now which is sad. If it were me I'd be gone long, long ago

Watched GL on good morning Britain, she’s so young and inspiring. You can see that she is utterly devastated (and rightly so of course). My heart broke for her and her younger daughter Courtney when she said that she had promised to keep them both safe and now she can’t promise that at all. The reality is though that this is nobody’s fault except AC, nobody could have predicted Alesha’s fate.
Nothing will bring Alesha back but i hope GL finds the strength to carry on for her girls.

OK GL but you knew that already didn't you?

I know that Genie is Lochrane and not Macphail but I wondered if there was a 'GM' that you were referring to.

There's no Websleuth rule that states me must use initials only. Full names often lead to less confusion :)

They don't deserve this. Despite his behaviour there is no way they would ever have known what he would become.

You’re right, they wouldn’t have known. Even those with the nicest, most stable up bringings can potentially do the worst things.
It’s just wrong that his family are being punished for his actions and can’t feel safe in their own home.

You’re right, they wouldn’t have known. Even those with the nicest, most stable up bringings can potentially do the worst things.
It’s just wrong that his family are being punished for his actions and can’t feel safe in their own home.

I agree, people are responsible for their own actions. It's also not fair to be targetting a house when there's a 15-year-old still living there as well.

Triple child killer David McGreavy released, mother told Mum told triple child killer released

Reading this today makes me think AC will eventually get out and walk the streets again , a scary thought that these kind of people are back in society .

45 years in jail. Jesus . Yep I think so too. Hell definitely serve longer than the minimum they recommend but I’d be very shocked if he was in there forever. Hell probably be released in his 50’s or 60’s I’d think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆