IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! So many lies!

Jussie eventually did do a photo line-up. He viewed the brothers and said it "Can't be them, they are black as sin." We don't have any issues. They are straight so we don't have any problems with women or men. They did not owe me any money, I don't owe them any money.

Charlie De Mar on Twitter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 3.23.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 3.23.24 PM.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 28
"Smollett, once aware that the brothers were in custody but unaware they had told police that the plot was his idea, then signed documents to have police press charges but his attorney stopped him."
He was actually going to let them go down for this, how arrogant do you have to be to assume that they're not going to flip on you?

"On January 27, Smollett picked the brothers up from their home in his Mercedes, drove them to the spot where the attack would take place and walked them through it, they said.
The brothers say he was insistent that one of them was to do the hitting because he did not trust the other to 'pull his punches'. 'Smollett was clear that it was [one of the brother] was to do the hitting because he did not trust he other to pull his punches.During the planning session, it was discussed that they would go separate ways after the staged incident and use public transport or get a taxi.' "

Documents reveal Jussie Smollett texted the Nigerian brothers asking for drugs | Daily Mail Online

Osundairo brother describes being hurried during staged attack of @JussieSmollett because cars were passing by....note O brother says he threw the rope on @JussieSmollett 's face... did not put it around the actor's neck as it was later seen by police.
CWBChicago on Twitter

Major development in @JussieSmollett case: CPD detectives say they were told a month before case was dropped that the charges would be resolved with Smollett forfeiting $10K bail to the city and "community service." That's exactly what happend.
CWBChicago on Twitter

Am I wrong that this is the first we've heard of the phone call

"In a recently unsealed police report, it is revealed that the actor had also told authorities that days before the alleged attack, he received a phone call in which a male voice told him, "Hey you little f----t," and then hung up."
Police Release Jussie Smollett Case Documents: Everything We Learned

I thought this was funny:

The brothers told police that during the confrontation with Smollett, one of them threw the actor to the ground and began rubbing his knuckle into his face to try to bruise him without hurting him too badly. The report also states that one of the brothers was nervous about a car that passed them and was "trying to get the staged incident finished as quick as possible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23