Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This definitely helps me change my viewpoint of him...I always figured he was in it for the money. Glad to see I was mistaken. He's certainly grown on me.
He has a past that includes taking money and not providing the services, representing himself as a lawyer - he's not, and other sordid acts. Currently he's got a bunch of lawsuits against him. So I can't think of him as a completely honest, altruistic person.

Hopefully Q is trying to rebrand himself - IOW turn over a new leaf. Events like today could go a long way in showing him that acting as a true community activist and not a con man brings more rewards. IMO he has the potential to become a strong advocate and leader. As long as he changes his past behavior.

Really, there should be licenses or tests barring some people from having children.

As it is, it's seen as an automatic right. A right to have a defenseless human being in your care just because you are capable of having sex and getting pregnant. There needs to be away to tell if someone's fit before bringing the baby home.

I realize I am speaking out of anger and such things are impractical. I just wish SOMETHING could be done to stop the madness.

I don’t like his presentation, but I will give him credit for getting info no one else seems to have gotten.

I really, really hope all of his public comments don’t jeopardize the case.

I keep thinking about the LE that went to Wisconsin to interview Chris Watts. I heard a lot of criticism of them for being so friendly and compassionate towards him.
Which of course was done to keep his stupid mouth flapping. And it worked a charm.

I think we are seeing a similar thing here, just not as immediately obvious.

I hope someone recorded this live broadcast so we can hear everything TM and QX said.

QX just said that BB needs extensive counseling and parental classes.
I think she needs sterilization and a revocation of her parental rights. MOO

You are far too generous. I suggest a 10 year term, at least, for leaving a disabled child under the age of 14 with a caregiver she knew had already abused the child. That makes her culpable for the capital murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard