Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he switched vehicles with someone else and used a different vehicle to drive to AR? And maybe that person was babysitting the baby brother? We know the baby was not admitted to the hospital following the “abduction”. Would explain a LOT of things!

I have felt there was more people involved than just him this whole time. Even if it was unknowingly and they got scared and have just remained silent because they would be suspect. Or it could be the opposite and they knew and were tight lipped, I’m not sure. MOO

After admitting burial, missing girl's stepfather flown to search for body, police say
Remains have been found in southwest Arkansas Friday in the search for missing 4-year-old Houston girl Maleah Davis.

Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton says the remains were found along I-30 near Fulton after a mowing crew found a black garbage bag emitting a foul odor, KTAL and KMSS reported.

Searchers were sent to Arkansas Friday to look for a Davis after a community activist said the man arrested in connection with her disappearance confessed he disposed of her body there.

[...]

Stepfather of missing Texas girl allegedly confesses to dumping body in Arkansas
[...]

The Hempstead County Sheriff's Office confirmed that they were alerted of the situation at 1:20 p.m. on Friday. They are assisting with the search in the Hope area. Houston Police Homicide Detectives are also heading to Arkansas to assist in the search.

I believe the headline in the first article in incorrect, I don’t think the missing girl’s “stepfather” was flown anywhere.

Q was on Fox26 about an hour and a half ago (after getting DV's confession), and he said in the interview that DV wanted to clear up the media's perception of him in regards to the nude pics/gay lover topic. Q said that DV told him that he and BB got into an argument about his mistress, and that after she left, he snapped on Maleah. That's all I have seen about that as of now.
Thank you!

Evidently the gay lover thing really bothered him! He couldn't let his homies think he was sending **** pics, but it's ok to snap and kill a child? Yeah, DV we really sympathize with you buddy ...

This is going to sound kindve crazy, but seeing the recent events and even past events I’ve seen on the news, maybe we should pay more attention to garbage bags on the side of the roads and in unfamiliar places. No telling how many of these cases have gone unsolved with similar body disposal.
Not crazy, this is the most sensible thing I’ve heard all damn week....and it’s brilliant IMO

Thank you!

Evidently the gay lover thing really bothered him! He couldn't let his homies think he was sending **** pics, but it's ok to snap and kill a child? Yeah, DV we really sympathize with you buddy ...

DV wanted to clear that up! He sent pics to a woman, not a man. Good thing for QX to help straighten this out. (I seriously can't believe I am giving QX a kudo!).:p

Maleah Davis: Human remains found during search for missing girl - CNN
[...]

The remains will be processed by Arkansas State Police before they are sent to the medical examiner in Harris County, Texas, Skillern said.

[...]

Neighbors react to Maleah Davis developments
Among the remembrances that still adorn the outside of Maleah Davis’s family’s apartment is a hand-drawn angel.

That’s how many of her neighbors now think of her.

“And I pray that justice will be served where it should be served,” said Jermaine Miller. “Because this little girl didn’t bother nobody.”

[...]

He said the last chapter in Maleah’s short, tragic life is almost too much to comprehend.

“This was a girl that was loved,” said LG. “A beautiful young girl.”

Neighbors said Maleah’s mother, Brittany Bowens, and the family moved out of the apartment within the last week or so.

The daycare Maleah attended has kept her name on a shelf where she stored her things.

This is going to sound kindve crazy, but seeing the recent events and even past events I’ve seen on the news, maybe we should pay more attention to garbage bags on the side of the roads and in unfamiliar places. No telling how many of these cases have gone unsolved with similar body disposal.

itès not crazy but be prepared to witness a whole lot of human depravity because most of the time itès murdered pets
not pets that died a natural death but animals that were abused, tortured, murdered, and discarded like trash (I work in animal rescue - I have yet to come across human remains)

I'm a bone collector so I'm one to cut them open if I find them. A few taps with your foot usually lets you know if it's general rubbish or remains. I have never thought of coming across human remains in a bag though.

i'm beginning to wonder if the bag was actually reported (days ago), and they are now watching BB for her response to all of this. too many weird coincidences not lining up for me, but time will tell. rip maleah. this is so tragic it hurts.
It's interesting that she texted Q twice after he had spoken to DV but apparently did not contact LE for information. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member