GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

Well, I was wanting to know if anyone BESIDES me is interested in emailing the heck out of these people, cause I have the email addys but no one is getting in touch with me, returning my calls or emails, and I am at the END OF MY ROPE....
PLEASE, send one, two, a hundred emails to the editors of these papers, any in Oklahoma, as I have gotten so tired of trying to make them listen. Everyone is ready to say I am so sorry how can I help, but when I ask those in charge for a story they act like I am asking for 10 million dollars. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Sincerely, I thank you guys for all you have done for me, even when I did not even know this site existed... I cant thank you enough for just listening to me and letting me let off some of this negative steam and frustration. I love all of you like my family. Please, email me directly at cricketwinner@hotmail.com if you like and I will give any and all details and or answer any questions you have. Aisha Kimberly Hashmi

Well, I was wanting to know if anyone BESIDES me is interested in emailing the heck out of these people, cause I have the email addys but no one is getting in touch with me, returning my calls or emails, and I am at the END OF MY ROPE....
PLEASE, send one, two, a hundred emails to the editors of these papers, any in Oklahoma, as I have gotten so tired of trying to make them listen. Everyone is ready to say I am so sorry how can I help, but when I ask those in charge for a story they act like I am asking for 10 million dollars. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! Sincerely, I thank you guys for all you have done for me, even when I did not even know this site existed... I cant thank you enough for just listening to me and letting me let off some of this negative steam and frustration. I love all of you like my family. Please, email me directly at cricketwinner@hotmail.com if you like and I will give any and all details and or answer any questions you have. Aisha Kimberly Hashmi

aisha, copy and paste the email you have been sending here, that is what I was saying, we should compose an email, for us websleuthers to copy and paste, with all relevant info, and we can attack all the links if we work together :) We WILL bombard them with emails, I have seen this before, and it can make a difference!

start off by saying i have a story i would like to bring to your attention. the story of wendy and so forth. the case has been cold for such a long time the ann is comming up of the disaperance mention your the sister looking for leads such and such

start off by saying i have a story i would like to bring to your attention. the story of wendy and so forth. the case has been cold for such a long time the ann is comming up of the disaperance mention your the sister looking for leads such and such

I would like for YOU to each write your OWN email, in your OWN words, not in my belhalf. In other words, if you will write to the emails on the post provided below my original post, that YOU yourself would like to know "whatever happend to these people" or something to that effect. I am still doing my own emails, and if anyone would like to join in, have at it! I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Aisha Kimberly Hashmi

<< would like for YOU to each write your OWN email, in your OWN words, not in my belhalf.>>

I believe that having a letter template would help those of us who are pressed for time because of jobs, family, etc. to easily contact those whom you deem to be important. I'm pretty pressed for time right, although I'd like to help. The letter below is a sample of a template. You just have to fill in the information that occurs between the brackets << >>.

Here's some sample copy:

Dear <<Name>>:
I am writing to ask your assistance in locating <<Name>>, her daughter and sister's sister-in-law, who have been missing for <<#of years>>. Foul play is suspected.

Because cold cases seldom receive any notice in the press, I am asking you to <<list whatever you want the person to do, here>>.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
<<Your Name>>

Okay, I am taking three secs of my time to once again say thanks to CHRISITINE2448 for posting this, http://www.okpress.com/Aboutus/members/mempapers.html

It has taken me three days now to go to each website then search for the email addy of who I need to email, but every little helps! As for the form letter, that is a no go... If the editor recieves the exact same email from three hundred people then they are likely to not take it seriously, or from people who are really interested in the story. I am sure that if you take a moment to look at the list above and choose even just ONE newspaper to email asking hey, whatever happened to Wendy camp, Cynthia Britto, and Lisa Kreager? I remembered reading a story about them around 15 yrs ago, and never have heard if the case was resolved>? Could you run an updater on this case? I also recall that a segment was run about these three on Unsolved Mysteries, but have no way of being updated through them as it is a show no longer in production, etc.... I mean, come up with your OWN request! If you have a lot of interest to get a news media release, on the May 29th anniv. date like I am, then request one!!! That is all I am asking for. If you are too busy with job, work, etc, then feel free to not partake in this! I only asked, not ordered.... Again, if a form letter or petition, or anything as such is recieved by one person, they will think, "I just read a letter with the exact same wording," and they may think it is ME sending the same letter over and over and not take it seriously.... Please, THAT is the ONLY reason I am not doing anything that could be copied+pasted then just signed with a name..... Thanks for those who take the time to do this, and also thanks to those who don't. I still love you for remembering my family in this difficult time, and for not forgetting us. Wendy would have said thanks as well, so I speak for my sweet big sis and say thankyou for her!
Love to all of you
Aisha

Okay, I am taking three secs of my time to once again say thanks to CHRISITINE2448 for posting this, http://www.okpress.com/Aboutus/members/mempapers.html

It has taken me three days now to go to each website then search for the email addy of who I need to email, but every little helps! As for the form letter, that is a no go... If the editor recieves the exact same email from three hundred people then they are likely to not take it seriously, or from people who are really interested in the story. I am sure that if you take a moment to look at the list above and choose even just ONE newspaper to email asking hey, whatever happened to Wendy camp, Cynthia Britto, and Lisa Kreager? I remembered reading a story about them around 15 yrs ago, and never have heard if the case was resolved>? Could you run an updater on this case? I also recall that a segment was run about these three on Unsolved Mysteries, but have no way of being updated through them as it is a show no longer in production, etc.... I mean, come up with your OWN request! If you have a lot of interest to get a news media release, on the May 29th anniv. date like I am, then request one!!! That is all I am asking for. If you are too busy with job, work, etc, then feel free to not partake in this! I only asked, not ordered.... Again, if a form letter or petition, or anything as such is recieved by one person, they will think, "I just read a letter with the exact same wording," and they may think it is ME sending the same letter over and over and not take it seriously.... Please, THAT is the ONLY reason I am not doing anything that could be copied+pasted then just signed with a name..... Thanks for those who take the time to do this, and also thanks to those who don't. I still love you for remembering my family in this difficult time, and for not forgetting us. Wendy would have said thanks as well, so I speak for my sweet big sis and say thankyou for her!
Love to all of you
Aisha

hey i will be writing out an email sometime this week i have been busy with work this weekend ( i work retail and we have a huge easter rush last minute). by tuesday things should be settling down and ill have time to compose a letter

Hey, I was going to send an email, but the link you provided to the newspapers no workie this morning.

Kimberly, if you have some addresses and email addresses of the newspapers you would like us to hit, can you post those addresses here? I can send out some emails, but I don't have the time to run down all the addresses.

Here is the draft I am working on with some help from a very nice woman who is dedicated to the CAUSE, lol... Read on:

It's been almost fifteen years since two Oklahoma City women and a
child were reported missing, and the Sister and Aunt of two of the
victims, Aisha-Kimberly Hashmi, of Grand Prairie, Texas, needs to know what happened to them.
Wendy Camp, Hashmi's sister, and Camp's Daughter Cynthia Britto, 6,
along with Camp's sister-in-law Lisa Renee Kregear, 25, were reported
missing May 29, 1992. "My mother feels and believes they were killed the
day they went missing, but we simply have never had enough proof or evidence to support this; or to bring those who we suspect responsible to trial," said Hashmi.
Kregear, Camp and Britto went to visit Camp's son, Jonathon Noe, at
His father's home in Shamrock on May 29, according to family and statements made to police. Beverly Noe had contacted Wendy Camp early that morning and offered to drive Her to see her son since Camp was handicapped due to MS, Multiple Sclerosis, and could not drive.
Kregear accompanied Camp, because Wendy's Husband Leon, did not want her to go alone, as well as to provide help with managing Cynthia.
Phone records have proven that Camp called Her Husband, Leon Camp, in Oklahoma City from the Shamrock Cafe, in Shamrock about 5 p.m. the day of their disappearance.
Camp stated that the group were "on their way home", and that Beverly was "rushing and hurrying Her". That call is the last time anyone has heard from any of the three.
Wendy, Cynthia, and Lisa Renee were last seen in a 1983 gray Audi in
Chandler. In Beverly Noe's original statement to police she stated that
She allegedly dropped the three off on the side of old Highway 66 after a
disagreement with Camp. After authorities questioned Noe about some of the details of the three's disappearance, Her story changed. Noe now says that She dropped the three off "in the Wal-Mart parking lot." No one who was interviewed, including those who had shopped that day at the store, or any employees on duty that day, could recall seeing a handicapped woman and a child, accompanied by another adult female in the store, or in the parking lot. Wendy's disability gave Her a very distinctive walk and her left arm was drawn up to her chest, and she walked very slowly. Authorities believe that would have made Her appearance quite memorable.
Wendy did not have Her life preserving medication with her. Camp's doctors had recently tried to wean her off all Her medications, only to see Her relapse back into an almost coma-like state within just a few days. Noe was aware of the fact that Camp did not have this medication with Her, and that Camp needed to get back home quickly.
"My Father passed away last June 29th, and He went to His grave
without ever finding out what happened to His beloved Daughter and Grand-Daughter. "It is so unfair." "We just need to know," states Hashmi.
Camp is 5 feet, 3 inches tall, weighs 200 pounds and has brown hair and eyes. Camp has multiple sclerosis and walks with a limp. She was last seen wearing a red sweat shirt and pants and white tennis shoes.
Britto is 3 feet tall, weighs about 60 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink sweater, light blue corduroy pants, a blue and black striped shirt and tennis shoes.
Kregear is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs 130 pounds, and has blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing acid-washed jeans and a
yellow and white striped shirt.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and local authorities have
conducted aerial and ground searches for the three to no avail, but
welcome tips on the three's disappearance.
Anyone with information should call the OSBI's 24-hour hotline, at 1-800-522-8017.

How does it sound? LET ME KNOW!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this..

NOT for my sister or neice's abduction. They are in for, of all things, ARSON... Read my blog, see their PHOTOS, and compare Ida to the unsolved mysteries segmant, and YUCK, look at how she has aged......*shivers UNCONTROLLABLY, WHILE vomitting* Comment on my blog so I know you were there!!! THANKS!!! Aisha-Kimberly Hashmi

Attachments

• Beverly Noe.jpg
    Beverly Noe.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Ida Pruitt.jpg
    Ida Pruitt.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 102
Now that you have this information about these women, you should contact the press, or the district attorney after the press, and get a press agent to press the DA to investigate these women. If there is a public pressure like the press they may actually get some info from these women.

I did a little noodling on the Oklahoma Courts site, and got the case numbers. Evidently the arson also involved some sort of insurance fraud, which may be why the cases don't turn up newspaper articles.

Ida's case is listed as Prewitt, Ida J. case# CF-06-00165.

Beverly's is CF-06-00166.

The county is Creek.

It would seem to me that, now that these two are established as criminals and incarcerated, the relevant cold case unit might want to work this case a little harder. Their "influence," whatever it was, is no longer likely to be relevant.

ETA: It also occurs to me that this thread might be renamed to mark the case in some way--"do you remember" was a logical place to start, given the poster's question, but things have moved along now and others might notice the thread if it were more precisely identified. Is that a good idea, does anyone think, or is it even possible?

we would have to ask the mods to change it i think

I hope its not too presumtious (HOPE I did not mispell that) to request that we re-name the thread to WENDY CAMP HOT CASE NOW!!! There have been some EXCELENT leads since the press release! I cant discuss anything, but now, the OSBI has started the offer for $5,000 for information again, and hopefully now that these two scumbags are in jail and unable to intimidate anyone anymore, someone will come forward!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :laugh: :laugh: Did you see my WONDERFULLLLLLL new avatar of the stupid two jailbirds,:behindbar :behindbar !!!!! HA HA HA!!!! Thanks to the two who worked on it for me! You guys rock!!! I will include all the links here to the press releases I have and one is a video. UNFORTUNATLY, :banghead: , MY interview with channel 9 is not posted as the as*holes who run the channel 9 are also run by the local newspaper and the paper chooses what videos are posted... They will send me my interview, then I will post it on here, cross my heart. Give them a few days to get it to me... anyway check these out for now...

http://www.fox23.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=20453#top

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=6581153

Associated Press - May 29, 2007 1:35 PM ET

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=128347

Anyway thats all I have for now, and if anyone in oklahoma was lucky enough to see my interview let me know!!!!

(SHAMROCK, Okla.) May 29 - The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is now offering a $5,000 reward in a notorious case that went cold long ago.
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8cfd0ef6-31d7-42fe-9a11-c9eb56972e2a
Wendy Camp, her six-year-old daughter Cynthia Britto, and her sister-in-law Lisa Kregaer all vanished without a trace.

Camp's former mother-in-law was driving them that day. She says she dropped them off in Chandler, but Shamrock seems to be the last place anyone else ever saw them.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8cfd0ef6-31d7-42fe-9a11-c9eb56972e2a

From what I've been able to read on the Unsolved Mysteries board (http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=157762), it sounds like relationship between Wendy Camp and her ex-husband (and his family) was acrimonious at best. The drop-off in Chandler was not planned - she threw them out of the car after an argument, according to Mrs. Noe. Given that Wendy Camp was only 24, how old was her former mother-in-law? She could only be in her 40s. Not to cast aspersions, but what verification is there that this drop-off happened? What if they got into the car and were taken somewhere else? Or if Wendy called home, and then was killed before ever stepping foot in any car? I see that her family home was searched, so it seems unlikely that 3 people were murdered there. But if Camp was fighting for custody of her son, what a coincidence that just after winning visitation rights, and on her first visit, she disappears? The greatest likelihood is that someone in the family murdered them and the rest of the family helped cover it up.

Of course, the other possibility is that everything happened just as reported and they were picked up and murdered by a stranger. But how likely is it that all 3 disappeared from the parking lot of Wal-Mart presumably on the way to the store entrance to find a pay phone and call someone for a ride???

And, I'm sorry - who kicks someone out of the car after only 42 minutes (1 exit on I-44!) of a trip that is only 90 minutes according to Google Maps. I might not like what you're saying, but I cannot imagine kicking someone out of the car with a little girl unless they were being physically abusive. If it were just the woman...maybe. But not a child.

See thread below, "does anyone remember?" for more details on this case. Fellow WSer and family member has been pushing to get the case active again.

Aisha, just a thought. How old would Jonathan be today? Maybe he knows something, saw something or heard something through the years. If he's old enough now, maybe the sherriff who said she might reopen the case talked to him she might find out something. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see him put in danger by that family if he does know something. Have you ever seen him since his mother went to visit him?
My theory is they planned this and your sister was never dropped off at the shopping mall.
My prayers and hopes are with you that you will get some answers and hopefully soon. I also wonder if it would do any good to search their property if they owned any.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back