Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago (35?) a man in our neighborhood built a backyard patio. During this time, his wife went missing. During the search of his wife, he continued working on the patio, esp late at night.

He claimed the work helped the stress of his dearly-beloved missing wife especially when he couldn’t sleep.

Weeks later, it was discovered that he had killed his wife and buried her under the newly cemented patio.

It was so gruesome & such a shock to all of us! The couple had 2 or 3 very small children that we worried about, also.

Afterwards, some husbands found it funny to say to their wives:

“You better shape up or I’m gonna build a new patio in our backyard!”

That case has come to mind several times since I’ve been following this case and I’ve wondered if FD did something like that to Jennifer at one of his construction sites.

MOO

Can't help thinking about the children. Mom is missing, they can't go home and find comfort in their familiar surroundings, their lives are completely disrupted. And they are young! They must be crying themselves to sleep every night. And grandmother is 85? What a terrible tragedy.

I hate to say this, but those children could actually end up living with the members of his family who are living here in the US. Their maternal grandmother is 85, and I don’t know about other family members of JD. Just don’t be too surprised if they end up with the Doulos family, with her trust fund in their hands to support the children (I’d love to be wrong, though)

I hate to say this, but those children could actually end up living with the members of his family who are living here in the US. Their maternal grandmother is 85, and I don’t know about other family members of JD. Just don’t be too surprised if they end up with the Doulos family, with her trust fund in their hands to support the children (I’d love to be wrong, though)

I definitely don't see that happening. MOO

I've read posts here that Jennifer has a sister. That could be a viable option.

Dear God no.

Interesting that LE has held no pressers.
Actually doesn't bother me as they usually don't give up any info
OMG. Perish the thought.
I did read that she has a sister.

Real thought provoking content she was sharing with the world. Not. MOO.

Yeah. I have a hard time see her managing a multi-million dollar real estate / development company with that background.

If this is the talent FD employed as manager of his business, it's not difficult to see why his 3 business partners left

• Connecticut police are searching a second $2.8million home of Fotis Dulos, 51, after he and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested on Saturday related to the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, 50
  • Fotis is the estranged husband of Jennifer of New Canaan, Connecticut, the mother of his five children
  • Fotis has been charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence, and Troconis has been booked on similar charges
  • Some 20 state police units including at least six K9 units began searching a second Farmington property owned by Fotis's company, The Fore Group, on Sunday morning
  • The search seemed to be focused on the back of the 80 Mountain Spring property, next to a wooded area
  • Authorities obtained a search warrant for the Jefferson Crossing home of Fotis in Farmington on Friday
  • Authorities also obtained DNA and hair samples from Fotis and Troconis on Friday evening
  • Jennifer was last seen leaving her children at day care on May 24, four days before Fotis sought sole custody
  • After they were questioned, Fotis and Troconis were taken to a police station where they gave DNA samples
  • Anyone who had contact with Jennifer Dulos on Friday May 24th, 2019 or has information regarding her disappearance should call the New Canaan Police Tip Line at 203-594-3544

14268250-7096279-Fotis_Dulos_51_pictured_and_his_girlfriend_Michelle_Troconis_44_-a-65_1559497688998.jpg

14268248-7096279-Michelle_Troconis_44_is_pictured-a-66_1559497689003.jpg

Police arrest estranged husband of missing mother of five in Connecticut and his girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

Oh I hope not!

Even more heart breaking to ponder. I know this evil crosses all barriers, but to know they were surrounded by such luxury just blows me away. Appearances can be so deceiving.
MOO
True about the money. But so far I have counted 5 CT judges that have been involved with this case and by all accounts at least until recently did very little to assist JD in her case. I have not yet counted all the professionals and court appointed individuals associated with this case but I will do this and post later. I think at a certain point when a system is as broken as is it in CT that the press has to intervene and 'start naming names' and discussing individual judges in the context of their decisions in court. Where is the accountability in the judiciary?

According to rumor JD has a sister and I can almost guarantee that the trust fund is set up so there is a neutral third party in charge of the trust. They could ask for a monthly stipend equivalent to child support as determined by the court (that is how we have ours set up) but most families with trusts have a lot of avenues to avoid one person having total control. JMO and IME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member