Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that the subcontractor did Fotis a favor and killed his wife. I’m saying that a subcontractor had his own motive, entirely based on his own anger with not being paid, which he associated with Jennifer being the source of all Fotis’s company’s financial problems. Perhaps Jennifer’s murder was a message being sent to Jennifer’s Mom, who is in an active lawsuit with Fotis that is affecting his business and his ability to pay people who are owed money. This message could be being sent by a person who has been deeply affected financially by the lawsuits that Jennifer’s mom has against her son-in-law. This person has likely become increasingly desperate.

Keep in mind, that it has been reported that Jennifer’s mom is keeping the kids in her apartment with an ARMED GUARD. It’s unlikely that she is using an armed guard because she thinks that the children’s father is going to kill them. Perhaps she’s using an armed guard because she believes the children are still in danger by whoever killed their mother because this person is still in the same financial distress that made him kill Jennifer and has perhaps grown increasingly desperate with the attention the case is receiving and him still not being paid.

So you think it’s more likely a murder committed by someone with a grudge, as opposed to the husband, a man with all the motive in the world?

What you are describing, just doesn’t happen with regularity. It also doesn’t fit with the facts here (cleanup, car dump, all the things that implicate FD and his mistress).

Jennifer’s mom is employing an armed guard to keep FD away, and he’s already stopped him once.

Fortunately, he is now behind bars.

JD chose that opportunity to flee to New Caanan with the children and file for divorce. Can you imagine the conversation with a spouse/partner that begins, "Honey I'd like to move my mistress into the house and have you and the children stay here with us?". Delusional IMO.
It is an example of the emotional cruelty toxic narcissists inflict on their victims in attempts to manipulate them.

JMO

I'm not saying that the subcontractor did Fotis a favor and killed his wife. I’m saying that a subcontractor had his own motive, entirely based on his own anger with not being paid, which he associated with Jennifer being the source of all Fotis’s company’s financial problems. Perhaps Jennifer’s murder was a message being sent to Jennifer’s Mom, who is in an active lawsuit with Fotis that is affecting his business and his ability to pay people who are owed money. This message could be being sent by a person who has been deeply affected financially by the lawsuits that Jennifer’s mom has against her son-in-law. This person has likely become increasingly desperate.

Keep in mind, that it has been reported that Jennifer’s mom is keeping the kids in her apartment with an ARMED GUARD. It’s unlikely that she is using an armed guard because she thinks that the children’s father is going to kill them. Perhaps she’s using an armed guard because she believes the children are still in danger by whoever killed their mother because this person is still in the same financial distress that made him kill Jennifer and has perhaps grown increasingly desperate with the attention the case is receiving and him still not being paid.

If that were the case, he would go after MT not the soon to be ex wife. Its doesn't fly. And the arm guard is probably because she is worried he will come kill HER and/or take the kids. JMO

How do you guys think LE was able to narrow down the areas that they have so far searched? There are several homes on the Fore Group website available, the one he lived in, the one that was searched today, and land plots within a couple miles of the aforementioned ones. Why deploy all those resources on the site today? Why not the vacant land plots instead? Is it possible LE got a warrant to track FD or simply did so after she was missing, and secretly followed him the house searched today without him knowing?

My other thought was about what made them focus on that specific area in Hartford. Why would they even be looking for surveillance videos in Hartford? Then i remembered our state (CT) has certain traffic lights (mostly inner city like Hartford i believe) which have license plate readers and LE vehicles are now equipped with license plate readers. I honestly can not think of another reason they would search that specific area of Hartford unless they picked up his license plate there, and he had no other reason to be there.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
Great question.

I wonder if there has been recent work at the house searched today? I hate to say it, but new cement poured? Or work done on the land around the house the day JD went missing?

Something brought LE in full force to that property today.

jmo

Great question.

I wonder if there has been recent work at the house searched today? I hate to say it, but new cement poured? Or work done on the land around the house the day JD went missing?

Something brought LE in full force to that property today.

jmo

I doubt it. There just wasn’t that kind of time.

Fortunately, Jennifer’s disappearance was reported quickly, and this guy was on law enforcement's radar right away.

Any fresh work, would leave telltale signs anyways.

Actually, I hope he did do something like that. It would prove his involvement without any shadow of a doubt.

Time for a thread title change ?
Interesting that both he and the mistress/gf were arrested.
Hopefully she can be found soon !
That 'girlfriend' is nothing to write home about...she looks bitter, and obsessed over him.

Even if she died accidentally.... the concealment of her body and clean up never looks good.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Have been trying to figure out how they connected Could it have been during her brief stint with ESPN, based in Bristol CT?

Doubt it -- ESPN brief stint was 15 years ago or 2004...

Reportedly, STBX was fanatic water skier -- perhaps she worked a water event.

MOO

ETA: ESPN has studio in Argentina -- they're global organization after all..:)

Last edited:
Why would a man who was fighting and gaining ground in court to see his kids as often as possible do the one thing that would guarantee that his relationship with his kids would be changed forever and he would never likely be able to see them again?

Initially Jennifer was granted full custody of the kids, but then the judge more recently allowed him to visit with the kids every 2 weeks for 6-7 hrs on Sat/Sun.

The timing of her murder doesn’t really make sense given where custody hearings were, and the lawsuits that he had pending against him from her family. He would have to know that he would be the obvious suspect. I think there’s more here that we’re not aware of.

Why would a man who was fighting and gaining ground in court to see his kids as often as possible do the one thing that would guarantee that his relationship with his kids would be changed forever and he would never likely be able to see them again?

Initially Jennifer was granted full custody of the kids, but then the judge more recently allowed him to visit with the kids every 2 weeks for 6-7 hrs on Sat/Sun.

The timing of her murder doesn’t really make sense given where custody hearings were, and the lawsuits that he had pending against him from her family. He would have to know that he would be the obvious suspect. I think there’s more here that we’re not aware of.

There are hundreds of threads on this website showing this happens all of the time. You should check them out.

Maybe he went to the house that morning to try and talk since there were up coming court dates. Maybe she pulled out her phone to call 911 and he hit her or knocked her down and she hit her head and died. He called the girl friend or someone else and clean-up/cover up began.
Maybe it was as simple as that.

How do you guys think LE was able to narrow down the areas that they have so far searched? There are several homes on the Fore Group website available, the one he lived in, the one that was searched today, and land plots within a couple miles of the aforementioned ones. Why deploy all those resources on the site today? Why not the vacant land plots instead? Is it possible LE got a warrant to track FD or simply did so after she was missing, and secretly followed him the house searched today without him knowing?

My other thought was about what made them focus on that specific area in Hartford. Why would they even be looking for surveillance videos in Hartford? Then i remembered our state (CT) has certain traffic lights (mostly inner city like Hartford i believe) which have license plate readers and LE vehicles are now equipped with license plate readers. I honestly can not think of another reason they would search that specific area of Hartford unless they picked up his license plate there, and he had no other reason to be there.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.

BBM. My best guess is that MT directed LE to go there. They also may have received provider cell phone tracking info for FD and MT. The Frazee case took off after LE received cell phone data.

JMO

Just because his actions were seemingly illogical, doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

There is so much precedent for this type of behavior, it’s insane.

Trying to get inside the head of an angry, narcissistic, abusive man, is impossible.

He’s not thinking with the logic of a normal person.

Anger, hate, and revenge, can make people do some horrible things.

Is anyone close to Farmington to know if they’re still searching 80 Mountain Spring? I’m about 25 mins from there but prefer not going myself. Or is there a news station that’s pretty consistently broadcasting from there that anyone knows about? Just wondering what status of searching is.

Is anyone close to Farmington to know if they’re still searching 80 Mountain Spring? I’m about 25 mins from there but prefer not going myself. Or is there a news station that’s pretty consistently broadcasting from there that anyone knows about?
Same question....but about Twitter? Anyone following a reporter on Twitter. I'd like to follow the case there. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood