Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a man who was fighting and gaining ground in court to see his kids as often as possible do the one thing that would guarantee that his relationship with his kids would be changed forever and he would never likely be able to see them again?

Initially Jennifer was granted full custody of the kids, but then the judge more recently allowed him to visit with the kids every 2 weeks for 6-7 hrs on Sat/Sun.

The timing of her murder doesn’t really make sense given where custody hearings were, and the lawsuits that he had pending against him from her family. He would have to know that he would be the obvious suspect. I think there’s more here that we’re not aware of.
It makes perfect sense. He was under pressure, he wanted to leave the country. If he waited he would be on the hook and probably lose everything. And controlling men like that think that they are smarter than everyone else. I think the error was the blood, because there went the 'she just ran off' scenario that so many try. JMO

Why would a man who was fighting and gaining ground in court to see his kids as often as possible do the one thing that would guarantee that his relationship with his kids would be changed forever and he would never likely be able to see them again?

Initially Jennifer was granted full custody of the kids, but then the judge more recently allowed him to visit with the kids every 2 weeks for 6-7 hrs on Sat/Sun.

The timing of her murder doesn’t really make sense given where custody hearings were, and the lawsuits that he had pending against him from her family. He would have to know that he would be the obvious suspect. I think there’s more here that we’re not aware of.
I think judges believe it is in the best interest of the children that they spend some time with the non-custodial parent while the case is pending resolution. I think it is very fortunate in this case that the nanny took the children to NYC. I do wonder if JD had a safety plan for the children in place because she feared FD intended to harm her.

Narcissists don't fight for custody because they actually want the kids, they fight because they want control of the kids. Look how arrogantly FD went to NYC to her mother's home and had to be turned away by a guard. I bet that pizzed him off big time.

JMO

I’m inclined to think that FD and MT might have met in Argentina, possibly at the ski resort MT was connected to? Somewhere earlier in this thread I believe I read that FD had a connection to Argentina (past vacations).? In JD’s blog posts she discusses past ski trips and I get the impression that skiing wasn’t a passion of hers, but had attended ski trips with FD and family. JD also mentions Argentina in her divorce documents in relation to FD escaping-disappearing there. I wonder if FD met MT on one of these ski vacations and then sold himself to her as a successful contractor/developer? It would be interesting to find out when and where the two actually met and their “paramourship” began?

Would love to know when Fotis cut his hair. Did he do it for a reason? Going bald would limit head hair from being found and perhaps make him less detectable in surveillance.

well, he surely did go for the chris watts' buzzcut. whether intentional, or ironically, those 2 could pass as brothers today. they even have the same body language and dead dark eyes in at least 5 side by side photos i've seen, and it's WILD. MOO.

Some recent events:

"Earlier this month [May 2019], Jennifer questioned her husband's finances in court paperwork. He states his assets are just over $363,000. Her attorney argues that her husband "seeks to hide the true value of the business."
Sources: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

Yes. But I think MT was totally onboard with the idea, IMO. She did indeed move into a married man's house.

jmo

Correct; but they were legally separated. This is significantly different than her moving in with his wife and children still living there which someone stated as a fact a few posts back. My point was we can’t say stuff like that happened if we have nothing saying they all lived together in one house.

It sounds like you're saying he would go after MT (the mistress), to hurt Fotis, correct? If that was the subcontractor's intention, then I agree with you, that would hurt Fotis more.

But what I'm actually saying is, that the subcontractor wants Fotis's financial troubles to end or perhaps is very angry that they will not end and that Jennifer's family and their lawsuit and the divorce is to blame. Remember that in the divorce proceedings, Jennifer accused Fotis of hiding money, his assets could have been frozen during this investigation process, and a lot of people who are owed money could be very bitter as a result, creating IMO more likely suspects with greater motive than the husband. If this is the case, we are dealing with a number of people, who have families and obligations, who are just very angry at not being paid, and has chosen to place blame on Jennifer and her family. And perhaps this is an attempt to coerce or intimidate the family into backing down from their lawsuit and letting Fotis recover so he can pay all of these people he owes.
The STBX had the best motive, and getting rid of JD wouldn't solve the money problems. Subs put leins on houses they are working on because sometimes contractors don't pay. In California is it standard procedure. There are other remedies than killing the wife. JMO

I'd like to know if FD indeed rented a car (with the MD plates) and if he did rent the vehicle, WHEN? Was he avoiding his own plates being caught on local cameras? Was the vehicle rented before the Friday when JD went missing?

No link, just thinking aloud.

jmo

FD is not that bright, just manipulative.
He has borrowed loads of money from In Laws for his business projects, hasn't paid them back, has business partners leaving, now is crying poor, and having this Divorce Process happening where his actions are noted, why would he be involved in Jennifer's disappearance?????
Hope LE nail him quickly, with his mistress tagging along.
MOO.

When I first learned that he owed money to his MIL and she was suing him for it, I thought maybe he had kidnapped and hid JD somewhere and was using her as leverage to get his MIL to forgive the debts and withdraw the lawsuit. I know that seems far fetched now that I write it out. But once traces of blood were reported I realized there was no way that is the case. This guy seemed to have it all, but he sure destroyed his life.

Folks if you haven't read some of JD's testimony in the divorce/custody docs, you need to spend a few minutes and read
how JD predicted FD would do this to her. She elaborated how
certain things would enrage him to the point of seeking maniacal
revenge when someone wronged him. Or when he perceived someone wronged him.
Like the ex-client that upset him, he planned to go up in a plane and drop a brick onto his house. A brick.
The man had an angry switch that was so volatile and explosive
that it's easy to understand how and why he did this to the mother
of his 5 children.
He would take out anyone that got in his way.

Maybe he went to the house that morning to try and talk since there were up coming court dates. Maybe she pulled out her phone to call 911 and he hit her or knocked her down and she hit her head and died. He called the girl friend or someone else and clean-up/cover up began.
Maybe it was as simple as that.

She would have been within her rights to call 911 if he showed up at her house. And he could have spoken to her over the phone about the court dates so that she wouldn’t have been afraid enough to call 911 in this particular scenario. She knew he could hurt her in person...I’m afraid I don’t see it this way.

Timing seems to suggest that JD's father was the party to the loaning of money for the luxury home building and then he was paid back when the home sold. Then her father died in 2017 and things began to fall apart for him, his MIL sued him, his wife filed for divorce and moved out.
I wonder how much his FIL held the marriage and business together.

BBM. My best guess is that MT directed LE to go there. They also may have received provider cell phone tracking info for FD and MT. The Frazee case took off after LE received cell phone data.

JMO
Don't know about that.

I get the feeling that MT is radio silent right now, and IF she has any info, it will be 0ffered up by a very expensive legal team.

MOO

Last edited:
I’m inclined to think that FD and MT might have met in Argentina, possibly at the ski resort MT was connected to? Somewhere earlier in this thread I believe I read that FD had a connection to Argentina (past vacations).? In JD’s blog posts she discusses past ski trips and I get the impression that skiing wasn’t a passion of hers, but had attended ski trips with FD and family. JD also mentions Argentina in her divorce documents in relation to FD escaping-disappearing there. I wonder if FD met MT on one of these ski vacations and then sold himself to her as a successful contractor/developer? It would be interesting to find out when and where the two actually met and their “paramourship” began?

So it sounds like MT is expert at both snow and water skiing

Timing seems to suggest that JD's father was the party to the loaning of money for the luxury home building and then he was paid back when the home sold. Then her father died in 2017 and things began to fall apart for him, his MIL sued him, his wife filed for divorce and moved out.
I wonder how much his FIL held the marriage and business together.
Yes, that has been my hunch. And once FIL died, the debt FD owed him became known by JD and her mom....and once his FIL wasn't around, FD stopped behaving and instead flaunted his girlfriend. My opinion. Speculation.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member