Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a familiar tale that we have all seen/heard before and at the end of the day STBX will likely be in prison for life (or so I hope because I do not doubt that he was involved in his wife's disappearance). 5 beautiful children will pay the price. I have no doubt Jennifer already paid with her life at the hands of this cocky, selfish, egomaniac and abusive manipulator and likely his mistress - IMO. What is sad is this is/was a family that was blessed by wealth and family and happiness at some point and IMO greed and cheating and a controlling ego maniac personality took all of that away. I really do not like this guy, and I really, really, do not like his mistress. I would not be surprised to find out that mistress had an equal if not "bigger hand" with regard to Jennifer's disappearance and am not sure she will 'cave' and play "victim" or "ignorance" with regard to what may have taken place. Just speculating as always. It will be interesting to learn what evidence LE has and what ultimately took place. As always, I hope they recover the victim and that Jennifer can be laid to rest. Cases like these are just so senseless to me.

Last edited:
newsbell‏ @newsbell
.@FOX61News Exclusive: Black SUV driven by Fotis Dulos located by .@FOX61News at Avon Marriott this afternoon; hotel confirms he was arrested at hotel and will be arraigned in Norwalk Monday.

D8EnRHgXYAcgXZ6.jpg

D8EnRHjX4AA32iV.jpg

D8EnRHgXsAAN3Ep.jpg

D8EnRHhWwAMCdBv.jpg

10:08 AM - 2 Jun 2019 pst
I am curious if that is a rental? I know it has been discussed. We do have great license plates here in Maryland (and the best flag). I for the life of me cannot understand a woman helping a man harm his wife or cover it up.....can you not get that you could be next? All MOO

This is such a familiar tale that we have all seen/heard before and at the end of the day STBX will likely be in prison for life (or so I hope because I do not doubt that he was involved in his wife's disappearance). 5 beautiful children will pay the price. I have no doubt Jennifer already paid with her life at the hands of this cocky, selfish, egomaniac and abusive manipulator and likely his mistress - IMO. What is sad is this is/was a family that was blessed by wealth and family and happiness at some point and IMO greed and cheating and a controlling ego maniac personality took all of that away. I really do not like this guy, and I really, really, do not like his mistress. I would not be surprised to find out that mistress had an equal if not "bigger hand" with regard to Jennifer's disappearance and am not sure she will 'cave' and play "victim" or "ignorance" with regard to what may have taken place. Just speculating as always. It will be interesting to learn what evidence LE has and what ultimately took place. As always, I hope they recover the victim and that Jennifer can be laid to rest. Cases like these are just so senseless to me.
In total agreement with everything you stated, now 5 children and the mistresses daughter, making a total of 6 children, who are the total innocents in their parent's actions, will pay the ultimate price for their parent's actions. My heart hurts for them.

He could have knocked on her door and then forced her way in when she opened it.

The scenario I’m leaning towards, is FD having a way to access the house. Perhaps he came in through an unlocked door or window.

I think he was waiting for her, and either had a plan to confront her, or more likely, had a premeditated plan to murder her.
If he knocked on her door, wouldn't she check first who was there? I doubt she would open the door if she knew it was him. She was terrified of him.
I agree that he must have been hiding and waiting. Did she notice any strange cars parked nearby? It's not a busy street. Maybe he was dropped off by an accomplice.

If he knocked on her door, wouldn't she check first who was there? I doubt she would open the door if she knew it was him. She was terrified of him.
I agree that he must have been hiding and waiting. Did she notice any strange cars parked nearby? It's not a busy street. Maybe he was dropped off by an accomplice.
Yeah, I think the door knock is unlikely.

I think he was already there, which is the stuff of nightmares.

I think the most likely scenario is that he was dropped off at that house.

You’re right, Jennifer probably would have noticed a strange vehicle otherwise.

If FD was dropped off at Jennifer's house after she took her kids to school, could he have transported her (after murdering her and cleaning up) in her own car and met with an accomplice at the Wavenly Park where Jennifer's car was found abandoned?

If FD was dropped off at Jennifer's house after she took her kids to school, could he have transported her (after murdering her and cleaning up) in her own car and met with an accomplice at the Wavenly Park where Jennifer's car was found abandoned?
That’s exactly what I think happened.

Phone records will tell the tale here, as long as both of them didn’t have burners.

This whole thing just seems so reckless, that I doubt they did.

Atleast they remembered the car this time, unlike Watts and Frazee.

NBCCT :They are scheduled to be arraigned at Norwalk courthouse this morning
More charges are expected to be accessed
Pic of news crews outside courthouse

Attachments

• 01C49DBC-CD77-4DB5-8598-545A9D06E2B7.jpeg
    01C49DBC-CD77-4DB5-8598-545A9D06E2B7.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Stating the obvious, I know -- If you planned to kill someone and had a vehicle I think you would bury the body no where near your own property. It would be out in the woods in nowhere land. You would not transport a body back to your own land.
I think if a person had planned to kill and dispose of someone, they would first and foremost take the person out of the house to kill them. No one has ever successfully cleaned up blood so luminol etc. doesn't find it.
If that was their plan then it was doomed from the start.

Logistically, two people were likely involved. Does that make it less likely that it was a hired hit? Among other things, a hitman would enable FD to get himself a solid alibi. How likely is that there were more accomplices (other than the girlfriend)? Personally I doubt one of his employees was in on it. Does he have any close friends?

I think if a person had planned to kill and dispose of someone, they would first and foremost take the person out of the house to kill them. No one has ever successfully cleaned up blood so luminol etc. doesn't find it.
That depends on the manner of killing. Strangulation would not necessarily cause bleeding.

That depends on the manner of killing. Strangulation would not necessarily cause bleeding.
You are right but I was speaking of this specific case. If FD came to the house with the express purpose of killing her, I think he would have taken her out of the house if he planned to draw blood ( shoot, hit over head, knife etc.) He didn't strangle her or there would be no blood to have to be cleaned up.
I also have considered where the blood residue was found helps to indicate what happened, ie.. the garage, the bedroom, the bathroom.

I agree with you to an extent - the risk of blood in a house is a real one and most murderers would plan to avoid that I think knowing the forensic capability of finding such evidence. But it can happen if the blood spilling wasn't foreseen by the perp 1) because it was not pre-meditated 2) they were planning to strangle or cosh their victim over the head but a struggle ensued and got messy, 3) they estimated that it would be easier to manage a murder there and then than to extract that person effectively and take them somewhere else to kill them or 4) it would be risky to plan to kill them in broad daylight out in the open - for instance in a park known to be frequented by runners. A house has the benefit of being shut off and private. Most of this assumes it was pre-meditated which I tend to believe and I also believe it likely that the perp was lying in wait for her in the house when she returned from the school run.

Currently I'm not sure whether the crime was planned by STXH and GF together, GF was probably involved at least either in transporting him to the house or in the clear up.

(By the way, given the charges against Dulos and GF I am now presuming that makes the involvement of a third party - hitman - less likely. )

The main question to my mind is how the perp planned to dispose of her and move her car. The options seem to be
- parking off-site on an adjacent road and walking through woods to get to the house and then using her car to move the body; being dropped off by someone else or leaving your own car/works vehicle at her house where she and others could have seen it. Of course other options like getting an uber is possible but would be very dumb!

If she was killed on premises then the options seem to be moving her in your own car and then coming back to move her car to the park; taking her body in the trunk of her own car for disposal before leaving her car in the park - this would still require them to be able to get back to their own car fairly quickly to get out of the area. Having to return to the house to move any vehicle would seem to be the least preferred option if this killing was planned. Unless there were two of them on premises to move two vehicles.

Given that both STBX and GF have been charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution that to my mind puts them both at the house - if thats where the evidence was tampered with. Otherwise it could be disposing of her phone or moving her car or lying about some other details .

I'm sorry if I've made this sound more complicated! My main questions therefore revolve around:
1) was this planned together or alone?
2) was the crime committed together or by one alone?
2) the transportation of her body and moving of the cars
3) what evidence was tampered with and where.

In reality, it is perplexing for those of us who spend time on Websleuths - how did he think he was going to get away with it, being such an obvious prime suspect! Nevertheless, I'm hopeful that the GF will sing to save her skin.

JMOO - sorry to speak of Jennifer disrespectfully - I'd love to not think of her as a body being disposed of but an alive and happy divorced mother having fun and joy in her life. She clearly was doomed the moment she met him and deserved much much better as did her poor children and family. In truth the likelihood of him ever allowing her to simply move on without hassle or disruption post separation and co-parent their children was sadly very small to my mind, he was not going to make anything easy, he had to be in control. Even though he was happily esconced with his 'paramour' and her child. It must have been very stressful for poor Jennifer not seeing a way ahead for her and her children. Devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member