Match! TX - Dallas, BlkFem UP4005, 17-28, Found in a Vacant Field, Nov'89 - *Kimberly Cheatham*

Oh my gosh! I just saw this! So many years of thinking it must be her, and seeing her on your profile picture, Earthbound Misfit - just wow! You and Sloane have been on it for so long. I'm so, so happy that Kimberly has been officially "found!" May the rest of her loved ones find peace in knowing that the truth continues to unfold...

Oh my gosh! I just saw this! So many years of thinking it must be her, and seeing her on your profile picture, Earthbound Misfit - just wow! You and Sloane have been on it for so long. I'm so, so happy that Kimberly has been officially "found!" May the rest of her loved ones find peace in knowing that the truth continues to unfold...
I sure hope they go after the one/ones responsible for this! I think we know who it was now hopefully they have enough to go after him.

I sure hope they go after the one/ones responsible for this! I think we know who it was now hopefully they have enough to go after him.
I don't think this will happen :( do you have any info I went round and round with them today , someone is supposed to follow up with me , NO one I spoke with had a clue who I was talking about .

I don't think this will happen :( do you have any info I went round and round with them today , someone is supposed to follow up with me , NO one I spoke with had a clue who I was talking about .
Did you call the Dallas LE Cold Cases?

Did you call the Dallas LE Cold Cases?
I asked for the cold case division and the operator said I need a specific person , Ill call back . I got to thinking about the whole High school connection and got really nervous last night , I thought Id better call Casey and see who the last person on the file is . it is like Pulling teeth around here ! Ill report back , any chance Her sister you talk to knows who the very last on her case was ? like I said I'm not real trusting , I frankly cant see why a body of a 4'11 girl can pop up 6 months later close to suspects family's house and no one puts 2 and 2 together , I can bet you money there are car mats and who knows what still over there I really need someone willing to help.

I asked for the cold case division and the operator said I need a specific person , Ill call back . I got to thinking about the whole High school connection and got really nervous last night , I thought Id better call Casey and see who the last person on the file is . it is like Pulling teeth around here ! Ill report back , any chance Her sister you talk to knows who the very last on her case was ? like I said I'm not real trusting , I frankly cant see why a body of a 4'11 girl can pop up 6 months later close to suspects family's house and no one puts 2 and 2 together , I can bet you money there are car mats and who knows what still over there I really need someone willing to help.

This is all I have, this is who Freddie was trying to contact last. I don't know if this person is still in charge or not. I haven't talked to Kim's sister, I only talked to Freddie. I'm not sure what you are trying to do here? I know that I won't get in the middle of a police investigation, My guess is that when Namus got the match the authorities were notified of the match between Kim and the unidentified female. That's my guess at least. I don't think there is anything sinister is going on with Dalzell and Teddy Smith. I think it is only a coincidence that they went to the same school.

Dallas Police Department
Homicide Unit Cold Case Squad
Detective Linda Crum
214-671-3679
LINDA.CRUM@dpd.dallascityhall.com

This is all I have, this is who Freddie was trying to contact last. I don't know if this person is still in charge or not. I haven't talked to Kim's sister, I only talked to Freddie. I'm not sure what you are trying to do here? I know that I won't get in the middle of a police investigation, My guess is that when Namus got the match the authorities were notified of the match between Kim and the unidentified female. That's my guess at least. I don't think there is anything sinister is going on with Dalzell and Teddy Smith. I think it is only a coincidence that they went to the same school.

Dallas Police Department
Homicide Unit Cold Case Squad
Detective Linda Crum
214-671-3679
LINDA.CRUM@dpd.dallascityhall.com

Thank you EB , I want to make sure they follow up Dallas is notorious for dropping the ball , let me ask you this EB , How did Teddie Smith not know that this could be kim? these remains were found a mere 6 months with kim's one earring and an athletic sock both were something she was known to have , it's a few miles from the Lowes Anatole she WAS 4'11 for gosh sakes , same as the remains really close to DT 's family residence ? how did they not connect this ? that is what I consider dropping the ball, I just want to know if they are going to proceed as you know sometimes if there is no one to push it never happens, thats all Im trying to do :) xoxo

So happy to see beautiful Kimberly finally identified! Awesome job Sloane7777 and Earthbound Misfit! May there now be justice for this lovely lady.
I dont feel like we are done yet ! Thank you Fairy :)

Thank you EB , I want to make sure they follow up Dallas is notorious for dropping the ball , let me ask you this EB , How did Teddie Smith not know that this could be kim? these remains were found a mere 6 months with kim's one earring and an athletic sock both were something she was known to have , it's a few miles from the Lowes Anatole she WAS 4'11 for gosh sakes , same as the remains really close to DT 's family residence ? how did they not connect this ? that is what I consider dropping the ball, I just want to know if they are going to proceed as you know sometimes if there is no one to push it never happens, thats all Im trying to do :) xoxo

Last edited:
That sweet smile always stuck with me. Rest in peace, Miss Kimberly. And many thanks and pats on the back to two excellent sleuths! This is why I keep coming back to Websleuths. You all truly bring some light into this dark world!

Wasn't she beautiful? Such a happy smile I used as my user photo. The photo was taken when she was with her mom and her sister and her 1- year -old nephew Shawn, it was his first birthday party. That was a happy time for her.

That sweet smile always stuck with me. Rest in peace, Miss Kimberly. And many thanks and pats on the back to two excellent sleuths! This is why I keep coming back to Websleuths. You all truly bring some light into this dark world!

I'm glad you keep coming back here, I had been away for awhile but was working on the side lines. I am very grateful Kim is finally back home.

UOTE="sloane7777, post: 15068676, member: 42756"]Thank you EB , I want to make sure they follow up Dallas is notorious for dropping the ball , let me ask you this EB , How did Teddie Smith not know that this could be kim? these remains were found a mere 6 months with kim's one earring and an athletic sock both were something she was known to have , it's a few miles from the Lowes Anatole she WAS 4'11 for gosh sakes , same as the remains really close to DT 's family residence ? how did they not connect this ? that is what I consider dropping the ball, I just want to know if they are going to proceed as you know sometimes if there is no one to push it never happens, thats all Im trying to do :) xoxo[/QUOTE]

I get what you are trying to do, I also know that LE doesn't like being told what to do when that happens they are less likely to take us seriously, I don't want Kim's case to be turned into a conspiracy theory. We (I)) need more information before we go down that rabbit hole. Just because Teddy and Dalzell went to the same school doesn't mean they were in on this together, would Teddy really risk his career to help Dalzell get away with murder? Was where Kim's car was found and where Kim's remains were found in the same jurisdiction or different ones? Where did you get the information on her about her wearing the hoop earrings? The athletic sock isn't anything special IMO. Where did you find out Kim was last seen leaving her job at Lowe Anatole? I just want Kim's case to be treated with respect.

Linda Crum has retired and there is no one assigned to her case , I'm also waiting for a call back ,... I honestly don't see how this was missed , EB ! I just don't, her car was found in south Dallas and body in Irving but right on the Dallas line and yes they just found the one earring .

Check out this page and then tell me how you can't see how something like this could happen:

TX - TX - Angela Phillips, 20, Houston, 18 Sept 1986

I do recall about the earring, what I want to know is where YOU got the information about the earring? Was it in some report, doenetwork, Namus, or where?

Linda Crum has retired and there is no one assigned to her case , I'm also waiting for a call back ,... I honestly don't see how this was missed , EB ! I just don't, her car was found in south Dallas and body in Irving but right on the Dallas line and yes they just found the one earring .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back