Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but in their eagerness to put FD away, will they agree to no jail time for her, and settle for deportation ? Hope you're right.

I think they will make a deal with her. She's not charged with conspriacy. She faces at least five years on the hindering charge which permthe statute is five years of te total sentence which CANNOT BE REDUCED or bargained away.

So it's not up to five years for first degree hindering. It's a minimum.

That's a long time for a parent of a young kid.

IMO the charges were brought to get her to talk. I hope she will.

They would likely agree to drop the hindering charge and sentence her to probation in the states and then deportation.

I'm fine with that as long as he goes away for murder.

Similar to the Kelsey Berreth PF case. Without her help it will be hard to pin murder in him.

I would think he would have put down a hefty retainer to secure this attorney - and since the litigation with his MIL is ongoing - that's his money until there is a ruling but I would have hoped assets would have been frozen at some point JMO

I would have thought so, too-he will spend everything he can get his hands on to pay for this. I understand that everyone is entitled to at least an adequate defense, and I get that attorneys should be able to expect to get paid, but it burns me up that other people who have a prior claim on that money, especially Mrs. Farber, probably will never see it because it’ll all get eaten up by legal fees. My apologies to all lawyers, and relatives and friends of lawyers here.

This is so sloppy. Only a couple of narcissists could do something this stupid and think they could get away with it. I think the girlfriend is just as bad as Fotis.

Also, I'm SO glad no one is using the word paramour anymore.

I would have thought so, too-he will spend everything he can get his hands on to pay for this. I understand that everyone is entitled to at least an adequate defense, and I get that attorneys should be able to expect to get paid, but it burns me up that other people who have a prior claim on that money, especially Mrs. Farber, probably will never see it because it’ll all get eaten up by legal fees. My apologies to all lawyers, and relatives and friends of lawyers here.
It's possible her family put up the money. JMO

It is believed that Troconis and her daughter moved into his multimillion-dollar mansion soon after his wife and five children moved out in 2017.

She had been living in Miami, Florida, before moving to Connecticut. Family members hung up when contacted by DailyMail.com for comment on her arrest.

Troconis is an event coordinator for Outsourced Marketing Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.

She was previously marketing director for the Cerro Castor ski resort in the Tierra del Fuego province of Argentina for nine years. [Ski Resort owned by ex-husband].

Jennifer Dulos' ex-husband and his girlfriend arrive in Connecticut court for arraignment | Daily Mail Online

ETA: MT parents were seen in court waiting to bail her out.

No apologies needed. You're right. Hopefully they can freeze funds.

I think they will make a deal with her. She's not charged with conspriacy. She faces at least five years on the hindering charge which permthe statute is five years of te total sentence which CANNOT BE REDUCED or bargained away.

So it's not up to five years for first degree hindering. It's a minimum.

That's a long time for a parent of a young kid.

IMO the charges were brought to get her to talk. I hope she will.

They would likely agree to drop the hindering charge and sentence her to probation in the states and then deportation.

I'm fine with that as long as he goes away for murder.

Similar to the Kelsey Berreth PF case. Without her help it will be hard to pin murder in him.
I agree - I think it is a LE strategy to get her to turn on him - she will bond out, see her child and fold IMO. Nothing is worth your child to most people but if she is one of those that favors the man over the child well. we are in for a long wait and we need to find Jennifer sooner rather than later. JMO

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The dumping of the bloody evidence occurred on a four mile street between Baltimore and Edwards Streets and the video shows a black Ford Raptor with a sticker on the rear window and a mark on the front bumper that match Dulos truck.

9:32 AM - 3 Jun 2019

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The video shows the same man systematically placing the garbage bags in the trash receptacles. He was wearing a hat and light colored shirt.

9:32 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member