Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the video now of the proceeding this morning. I think she looks scared but also strong and not at all ashamed for being there. Interesting.

If my parents had to come to see me in court and post bail for me, I would be a wreck at putting them through that. I would also be so ashamed as a mother for putting my child through the trauma. I don't see any of that in her.

She looks cold to me. Of course, my opinion of her demeanor doesn't indicate guilt or not...but I do happen to think she was very involved. She sure doesn't look remorseful, imo.

jmopinion

Exactly my opinion. She's no Krystal Kenney....not to minimize what Kenney did at all, but MT is far more involved in my opinion.

I'm watching the video now of the proceeding this morning. I think she looks scared but also strong and not at all ashamed for being there. Interesting.

If my parents had to come to see me in court and post bail for me, I would be a wreck at putting them through that. I would also be so ashamed as a mother for putting my child through the trauma. I don't see any of that in her.

She looks cold to me. Of course, my opinion of her demeanor doesn't indicate guilt or not...but I do happen to think she was very involved. She sure doesn't look remorseful, imo.

jmopinion

I agree. I would be sobbing my eyes out.

David Owens‏ @daowens
Michelle Troconis will have to wear a GPS monitor while she is released. She also had to turn her passport over to the court clerk or her lawyer.

9:57 AM - 3 Jun 2019 PST

Wondering if she'll break out her Seals shoe covers?

Hey kids! Not only can you protect your valuable Chanel heels during inclement weather, you can ALSO conceal your tacky ankle monitor should you get busted in a murder probe.

But wait! *as seen on TV

Bonus selling point she should add to her website.

Sorry about my dumb links - I'm new here and failed to start reading from the new page one for updates. I'm watching CT News 12 now because I live in Trumbull, CT - 30 min. drive from the happenings. Trocolis (?) is just coming out of court with a blue thing covering her head and it mentioned the trash bags filled with her blood. Several restrictions - turning over passport, wearing GPS and update at 5 with arrest documents. Scenes of FBI Response team with residents saying they can't believe it happened in New Canaan.

It really bothers me a lot that JD’s “bloody clothing” is reported to have been found in the trash can stuff.

Why would you bother to remove bloody clothing?

Unless you were going to do something to the body and clothing hindered it, as in cut the body into pieces?

we do know she returned home after dropping off the kids - there was blood after all. I also thought I read she spoke on the phone with a friend at 9am or so but can't find that now. I think they were waiting for her - and I think MT was there. sponges to clean up blood? towels maybe but sponges only absorb so much and then have to be wrung out. MOO
Yes, I meant she was killed immediately (within a few minutes, since the school is so close) after dropping off her kids...and after being attacked in her own home. Sorry I wasn't clear. I realize she made it home.

jmo

In June of 2017, Jennifer Dulos told the court she discovered he "purchased a handgun," and that her husband became "enraged... stood inches from her face and berated her. He followed her upstairs and trapped her in a bedroom, physically intimidating her."

Court documents go on to say Fotis Dulos says differently.

He mentioned he "legally purchased a gun because he wanted to learn how to use a firearm in case he needed to protect his family."

However, "after notice of this proceeding, defendant turned the gun in to the Farmington Police Department."

She also claimed her husband "made a specific threat to kidnap the children" and that he "applied for Greek passports for himself and the minor children."
Sources: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

maybe he used a gun - he bought one - he could have bought a second in the past two years while the divorce was in litigation - that would produce spatter and a lot of blood I would think? MOO

Clear situation where the lawyers and court system failed this family! They had all the information then needed to know that this murder was a real possibility, and still failed to protect the children from the loss of both parents.

"Detectives have tightened the timeline for when they believe Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared to roughly four hours on May 24, sources said. She dropped the children off around 8 a.m. at the school, and a cleaning lady entered the Welles Avenue home in New Canaan around noon that day and found no one home.

Farber Dulos missed 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. appointments that day, sources said. She was reported missing by two friends at 7 p.m. Sources said neither her cellphone nor her credit cards have been used since she disappeared." (from link in quote)
Someone suggested that the husband and girlfriend entered her home after she took the children to school. That sounds very likely. I'm a bit confused by all the garbage bags. That's a lot of evidence. Does that mean that she was dismembered?

I'm surprised that there is a search where the car was parked. Perhaps police are thinking that her vehicle was staged to give the impression that she went for a walk and had a mishap. Otherwise, the car location seems like the last place where she would be found after so much blood loss.

Hey kids! Not only can you protect your valuable Chanel heels during inclement weather, you can ALSO conceal your tacky ankle monitor should you get busted in a murder probe.

But wait! *as seen on TV

OMG OMG OMG.

It’s entirely possible in a most macabre way that MT used them

I really HATE this woman. Why on earth should she be released on bail for assisting in the coverup of a murder, driving the vehicle that was used to remove evidence, attempting to conceal the identify of a vehicle, and just being a party to this. I’m really shocked that she was allowed bail. And I’m shocked that he is allowed bail, too.

Bet they’ll find her close to home (Farmington properties owned by FD and her former Jefferson Court address). It’s not the wisest choice by FD if he did it but he thinks he can do anything and this is payback for her not agreeing to all be together at 4 Jefferson Crossing (paramour and her child included). He’s vengeful and he needed to win.
I'm trying to imagine the brazenness that it takes to drive halfway across the state with 30 bags full of bloody evidence. Do people really think he would have deposited Jennifer separately, in the vicinity of New Canaan, and THEN driven the bags elsewhere? It seems like it would be more efficient to make the single trip back to the Hartford area - especially on a bright, sunny day, as it was in New Canaan on the day she disappeared.
Also, I hate to talk about this this way - in respect for JD and her family - but despite the fact that NC is wealthy, it's in an area that's so much more densely populated than Greater Hartford. I really feel like a body or an odor would have been detected by now. More uninhabited space up toward the Farmington area.

Scenes of FBI Response team with residents saying they can't believe it happened in New Canaan.
I saw that a high school teen named Jon Rice killed his family and a little girl in New Canaan
Pleaded insanity and was sent to Whiting
They thought he was guilty of killing several other young girls but couldn’t prove it

MT's parents were sitting on the bench ready to get her out. She was wearing her street clothes in court also. I think she's out in time for dinner. MOO

Hopefully her last meal as a free woman.

If they had found dismembered remains in those bags, they would have lodged murder charges already. Or at least I know I would have...but maybe I'm wrong and they're waiting for whatever reason. However, I have little doubt these two won't be free much longer, if at all.

But wait! *as seen on TV

OMG - the idea of wearing those booties to hide an ankle monitor is hilarious! There actually might be a market for that, lol.

jmo

It really bothers me a lot that JD’s “bloody clothing” is reported to have been found in the trash can stuff.

Why would you bother to remove bloody clothing?

Unless you were going to do something to the body and clothing hindered it, as in cut the body into pieces?
Perhaps because she was last seen in this clothing and they wanted to separate it? Maybe they hid the body so well it will be nothing but bones and clothing could identify her? MOO - who knows with these two what they were thinking

In June of 2017, Jennifer Dulos told the court she discovered he "purchased a handgun," and that her husband became "enraged... stood inches from her face and berated her. He followed her upstairs and trapped her in a bedroom, physically intimidating her."

Court documents go on to say Fotis Dulos says differently.

He mentioned he "legally purchased a gun because he wanted to learn how to use a firearm in case he needed to protect his family."

However, "after notice of this proceeding, defendant turned the gun in to the Farmington Police Department."

She also claimed her husband "made a specific threat to kidnap the children" and that he "applied for Greek passports for himself and the minor children."
Sources: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

maybe he used a gun - he bought one - he could have bought a second in the past two years while the divorce was in litigation - that would produce spatter and a lot of blood I would think? MOO

Rage and bludgeoning seem more common in this type of situation. That would produce a lot of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam