Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone on thread have a POV as to why no additional charges were forthcoming today? I would think LE would do all they could to keep both parties in jail.

Was there any strategic value to allowing either/both to be out and free on bail? I also don't understand why the State didn't believe that MT isn't a real flight risk even with one passport surrendered. Her parents have money and MT most likely has money as well. I'm not sure the GPS ankle band will stop anyone determined to flee the country.

I think she would have to try to depart by land as any commercial carrier would be examining her passport as she boarded an international flight

Those 30 plus bags may not have been all from NC. They could have been from his time spent at 80 Mountain Springs. Why did it take him so long between leaving mountain springs and getting back to Jefferson crossing. It’s supposed to be less than a five min drive. Cleaning himself up after digging, disposing of, getting her body ready, getting presentable after all of this before arriving back to farm crossing, etc? Did he need to take this time because he didn’t want to tip anyone off at home? MT? Is it possible she only became involved once he returned from mountain spring?

Timing according to warrant:

- At 1337, FD entered the Mount Spring Road property.
- He didn't leave the property until 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.
- At 1721, he returned to the area of the Mountain...
I think he likely spent those two hours getting rid of JD (however he went about that) and bagging up the evidence. Went home for that hour to shower and clean up. Went back to pick up the bagged evidence, then headed to Hartford to set up their idiotic scavenger hunt.

I'm assuming the body was in whatever car they took to NC and was transported to FD's property. Does anyone know how many acres he owns? Between the two properties and the acreage, I have no idea how long it could take to find her, especially depending on where she is. I have a good feeling we'll know later today or tomorrow.
Someone on the prior thread posted a map of the development that maybe could be brought back in here. My recollection is that the development was around 17 acres. How do we get that map on this thread or into the media thread as it was very helpful IMO?

Missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim of a "serious physical assault" at the home of her estranged husband, according to arrest warrants obtained Monday.

Clothing and sponges soaked with Jennifer Dulos' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be her husband, Fotis Dulos, disposing of garbage bags in more than 30 receptacles, according to the documents.

At one point the man believed to be Fotis Dulos was seen putting an item into a storm drain grate, the arrest warrants said. That item was later recovered, according to the documents.

Investigators have also recovered altered license plates, according to the documents.
Blood from missing Connecticut mom found on clothing, sponges in trash cans

ETA: Assault at home of estranged husband? I thought assault believed at at JD's rented residence.

The area has been hit by many rain storms since the time of the missing event. I'm amazed if after all the rain that the dogs can find any scent. There was rain again in So. CT last night again so things were wet this am when Waveny searches were happening.

Latest cable news update about Waveny search with good footage of the park for those that haven't seen it yet:

FBI, police place evidence markers at Waveny Park in search for missing woman
How do we know they are evidence markers?
Left out for all to see and trample on?
Maybe they are markers saying this area was cleared?

The blood they are discussing was found at the New Canaan home she was renting. She goes by the name Jennifer Farber Dulos. The press was just lusing her last name.

Thanks!! I wasn't sure because there was no hyphen. So I thought it could have been there joint home. But she lives in new Canaan and he lives in Farmington. I got it now.

Do we have evidence that either he or his lady friend were at Jennifer's house the time she disappeared?

Let's say both FD and MT were present when JD was attacked in her house. Where did they park their car/truck? How come that JD did not notice a strange vehicle on her way back from school? Her street is not very busy.
Good point. Maybe she dropped him off and circled the block, so to speak and came back to the house after he had killed her to help with the clean up.

Is your sense that they needed the rental car because the truck and other vehicles were impounded by LE?
I’m not sure, but I thought they had the rental car with MD plates before they were even aware that LE was on to them.

From when I first read that someone here saw MD plates on his car, I thought he rented the car because his own car (and now his truck, also) was being totally cleaned of any evidence... inside & out.

Thanks!! I wasn't sure because there was no hyphen. So I thought it could have been there joint home. But she lives in new Canaan and he lives in Farmington. I got it now.

Do we have evidence that either he or his lady friend were at Jennifer's house the time she disappeared?
I don't think they have released that - they have his cell phone pinging starting at 13:37 - but not before. I think they are holding that for the murder warrant IMO. Else why would they just have data then? Of course, they could have shut their phones off that morning while at her home. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam