Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked earlier how much land he owned around Farmington.
He and JD own the home on Jefferson C. w/ 2.27 acres.
Fore Group owns the home on 80 Mountain Sprg. w/ 5.06 ac.
Vacant lot nextdoor at 84 Mtn. spg. - 2.41 ac.
Another vacant lot at 88 Mtn. Spg.- 2.25 ac.
So just on Mtn. Spg. there's almost 10 ac (9.7) to search.

Some lender is very nervous.

Think that info was in the arrest warrant. Let me check.
@otto. Check number 6 on the arrest warrant for info about the car. There didn't appear to be a time listed for finding the car. The only time listed was at the beginning of the warrant that said, "...around 7 pm the friends and mother reported JD missing". I wonder if its safe to assume that the report was written in sequence with the beginning being the report filing, gaining access, searching premises, calling in the State Police etc. If this were the case that the report lists activities in the order they occurred then the vehicle was found some time that evening as part of what the warrant describes as a, "...search of the area". The car was found 3 miles from JD reisdence according to the arrest warrant document.

Anyone local know what searches are still going on in NC or Farmington?
I walked my dog through Waveny about two hours ago. All the trails were open and there was very little police presence. Only three state police officers with yellow labs standing around (not actively searching). I walked up by the pond and all around. Could see trampled bushes every where they had searched but it looked like they had wrapped up the waveny search.

What’s spec money or spec homes? Not sure what that means.
Luxury home builders sometimes get financial backing to build homes on speculation - they don’t have a buyer when they start and they may need to use unconventional spec loans - we do know his FIL was loaning him money to build homes then he would pay the loan back when the home sold- this stopped and so her mom filed the lawsuit against him. My thought is he was using the spec loans from his FIL to stash cash and it caught up with him when the FIL died and her mom filed suit - all the details of the lawsuit are in media thread

Some lender is very nervous.
Have not had success in figuring this issue of lenders out. So far we have been led to believe that financing was provided by late FIL. A house would be built and then the FIL loan would be repaid. The Hartford Courant reported on a foreclosure action on the house FD is presently living in and I attempted to seach out the lender and was not successful. But eventually this will be made public in my experience. The MIL presently has litigation with FD regarding non payment or any repayment of loans made to develop real estate. What I am trying to figure out is where the money came from to get to the point that he had 6 unsold multimillion dollar houses? If he didn't get the money from traditional lenders then where/who provided the funding?

I have also been trying to figure out why his 3 partners left Fore Group. It could have been that the Company simply ran out of cash and so was unable to develop anything new until some of the inventory was sold and there was nothing for the partners to do.

Still puzzled by where the cash came from the build the current unsold inventory. Any ideas?

@otto. Check number 6 on the arrest warrant for info about the car. There didn't appear to be a time listed for finding the car. The only time listed was at the beginning of the warrant that said, "...around 7 pm the friends and mother reported JD missing". I wonder if its safe to assume that the report was written in sequence with the beginning being the report filing, gaining access, searching premises, calling in the State Police etc. If this were the case that the report lists activities in the order they occurred then the vehicle was found some time that evening as part of what the warrant describes as a, "...search of the area". The car was found 3 miles from JD reisdence according to the arrest warrant document.
Yes I have thought the car was found that evening but haven’t seen a time for the find

Even though I am not thrilled that she is out on bond, I am enjoying the irony after yesterday's discussion about the possibility of FD bonding out and leaving her to sit. It didn't quite play out that way.

Even though I am not thrilled that she is out on bond, I am enjoying the irony after yesterday's discussion about the possibility of FD bonding out and leaving her to sit. It didn't quite play out that way.
Yes, but if her parents provided the cash I'm not sure any on here expected that to happen.

Last edited:
Have not had success in figuring this issue of lenders out. So far we have been led to believe that financing was provided by late FIL. A house would be built and then the FIL loan would be repaid. The Hartford Courant reported on a foreclosure action on the house FD is presently living in and I attempted to seach out the lender and was not successful. But eventually this will be made public in my experience. The MIL presently has litigation with FD regarding non payment or any repayment of loans made to develop real estate. What I am trying to figure out is where the money came from to get to the point that he had 6 unsold multimillion dollar houses? If he didn't get the money from traditional lenders then where/who provided the funding?

I have also been trying to figure out why his 3 partners left Fore Group. It could have been that the Company simply ran out of cash and so was unable to develop anything new until some of the inventory was sold and there was nothing for the partners to do.

Still puzzled by where the cash came from the build the current unsold inventory. Any ideas?
I suspect he was selling the houses and paying back the FIL until in 2017-2018 he decided to go big and started several renovations and new construction / FIL died and the secret is out since he’s not paying back any loans or making payments when he does sell property IMO he was stashing cash In 2017/2018 making no payments and that money is back in Greece or argentina - all speculation on my part

Who on earth thinks it’s clever to leave blood evidence in 30 different receptacles on a 4 mile stretch instead of in one single container?!

I guess leaving a few blood specimens, in trash bags at different sites, the finder of a bag, MAY not realize these are associated with a murder case.
No further action taken.:(
Such, their disposal, (putting them all together) may not have been investigated.

Due to LE work, FD's method of hiding evidence, points to the killer/killers disposing of articles of crime.
Great.
This will incriminate FD, with little which requires to be explained.

Now, MT's involvement, will be interesting.
Could it be as extensive, as KK assisting PF, in the case here on Websleuths re Kelsey Berreth?
Another crooked pair.
MOO.

Why not leave it in Jennifer's home?
They were trying to make it look like JD was abducted while jogging in Waveny (at least that's the impression many of us have gotten, especially since her car was left there). That plan was obviously out the window when there was blood all over the garage, but they clearly weren't thinking on their feet. The phone is likely discarded somewhere in the park. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member