Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tutu wouldn't be pj material, but she was also wearing a pink barrette, which I don't think she would wear to bed if it was uncomfortable to sleep on. I really expected to hear that she still had her little tutu outfit on, and maybe that is what they thought was colourful pj's.

I wonder if the tutu top had unicorns on it. My grandbaby had one like the one Maleah was wearing on the video that day. She wore then with leggings.

Walmart.com has these . I want to send Tim Miller a big donation.

Attachments

• de4c02fd-8542-40ea-9c20-68da811827f6_1.1a0c384aa3484bbceedfa765e1bfc12c.jpeg
    de4c02fd-8542-40ea-9c20-68da811827f6_1.1a0c384aa3484bbceedfa765e1bfc12c.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 122d0320-8d2e-4bc2-bb84-737fa6c77f8e_1.fa0fca96ba83ef66ef7a612ff4beec3f.jpeg
    122d0320-8d2e-4bc2-bb84-737fa6c77f8e_1.fa0fca96ba83ef66ef7a612ff4beec3f.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
Could either one have harmed MD several days or weeks before? Could DV have been sick because he had hit MD or whatever to Maleah and she was dwindling down health wise? I can see a mom like this one not even paying attention until too late, one because she lost her dad recently. But she might have thought it was from the surgery? Both were supposedly sick, DV missed work and MD missed daycare since the 26th of April. What happened to this poor beautiful child? I only hope the truth comes out soon.

Maleah was wearing pajamas when found. This could possibly denote that she died at night or early in the morning before getting dressed. She wouldn't have had any clothes on if DV had dismembered her. I'll assume QX was wrong about that fact.

While gathering human remains scattered along Interstate 30 earlier Friday night, authorities had picked up a small, pink hair barrette. They also found remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower that ran over the small body tucked inside a garbage bag discarded on the side of the road.
Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis
So I guess she was not wearing blue under armour after all.

I wonder if investigators found these clothing items in the apartment? Or, did the sweet little angel even have them? Just another lie to throw investigators off is my take. I hope 3 Hispanic men are on the jury!

“Maleah was last seen … wearing a light blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans, and gray Under Armour tennis shoes with pink and white details,” police said in the Amber Alert.

What's next for the Maleah Davis case?
Houston police are moving forward with their investigation into the killing of Maleah Davis after the body found last week in Arkansas was confirmed to be the 4-year-old girl.

[...]

The Harris County District Attorney's Office is looking to file murder charges against Vence, spokesman Dane Schiller said.

"Prosecutors continue their review and are working with Houston Police," he said in a text. "Additional charges would be filed as the evidence supports doing so. We remain focused on finding the truth and delivering justice for Maleah."

[...]

I've a feeling we may see at least one more person charged, possibly more.

Just a quick TY PommyM, for getting me back here!! I do not know how I ended up where I was. I thought; Where did everyone go?! Brain waves got scrambled...again. :confused:

Could either one have harmed MD several days or weeks before? Could DV have been sick because he had hit MD or whatever to Maleah and she was dwindling down health wise? I can see a mom like this one not even paying attention until too late, one because she lost her dad recently. But she might have thought it was from the surgery? Both were supposedly sick, DV missed work and MD missed daycare since the 26th of April. What happened to this poor beautiful child? I only hope the truth comes out soon.
Well, she was still recovering from the surgery from the injury thought to be caused by abuse. She was still supposed to be wearing a helmet. I wonder if a blow to the head in a fit of rage could have dislodged that piece of her scalp. That could explain all the blood in the hallway and the bathroom. (The blood that was spotted by the investigator that BB seemed to miss.) Imo

Last edited:
I wonder if the tutu top had unicorns on it. My grandbaby had one like the one Maleah was wearing on the video that day. She wore then with leggings.

That is what this Momma is going to do, send a donation. Tim Miller is so caring and emotional when is comes to these kids and it breaks my heart in two when he gets teary eyed. :(

I wonder if investigators found these clothing items in the apartment? Or, did the sweet little angel even have them? Just another lie to throw investigators off is my take. I hope 3 Hispanic men are on the jury!

“Maleah was last seen … wearing a light blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans, and gray Under Armour tennis shoes with pink and white details,” police said in the Amber Alert.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like colorful pajamas.

The twitter video appears to be the two boys to me as well. Almost appears that the older one walking has a possible note pinned to the backpack. Guessing here but that would be typical where I’m from.
https://www.univision.com/local/hou...uyos-restos-fueron-hallados-en-arkansas-video
At 2:21 in the above video link, DV walks out alone looking at his phone. Looks like he may be smoking. So I guess we have more than one new video floating around out there? Because this link does not have any kids in it.

I thought she was wearing Minnie or Mickey Mouse in the video on April 30th? A member actually posted a picture a couple of threads ago.

I thought she was wearing Minnie or Mickey Mouse in the video on April 30th? A member actually posted a picture a couple of threads ago.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/French-Terry-Sweatshirt-Tulle-Skirt-Tutu-Dress-Toddler-Girls/557882156
41e26942-9809-4a64-93c4-2309f55aac6a_1.b8adc8b8baa36c6999e8e8d9a31e9adf.jpeg

For some reason I think I remember reading that this was the clothing she was found in but haven't found a msm link. Does anyone recall seeing that?
MOO

https://www.univision.com/local/hou...uyos-restos-fueron-hallados-en-arkansas-video
At 2:21 in the above video link, DV walks out alone looking at his phone. Looks like he may be smoking. So I guess we have more than one new video floating around out there? Because this link does not have any kids in it.
That one doesn't show the kids. Try this one:
ok they are going to talk about the video at 10

Stefania Okolie‏ @StefaniaOnABC13 6m6 minutes ago
MALEAH DAVIS: Newly obtained video from our partners at Univision, shows Derion Vence outside smoking before leaving family apartment with his son and Maleah’s brother on May 2. NO SIGN OF MALEAH. This was day before he said abduction happens #Abc13 #BREAKING - More at 10pm
Stefania Okolie on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member