Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/French-Terry-Sweatshirt-Tulle-Skirt-Tutu-Dress-Toddler-Girls/557882156
41e26942-9809-4a64-93c4-2309f55aac6a_1.b8adc8b8baa36c6999e8e8d9a31e9adf.jpeg

For some reason I think I remember reading that this was the clothing she was found in but haven't found a msm link. Does anyone recall seeing that?
MOO
That looks like what she was wearing in the video. They haven't said what she was found in, other than it may have been pajamas and they found colorful bits of fabric, I think. Also a pink barrette. Imo

Most people don't dump their trash on the side of the road. They sort the recycling, do the composting, give the decent stuff to the Goodwill, and put the garbage at the curb to be handled properly.

Maleah wasn't treated like trash. She was treated worse than trash.
THIS!!!! And how heartbreaking??!!!??!!!:(

I don't even know how they would miss a trash bag and run it over?? How does that happen? It's sickening

In one of the videos from Arkansas, one of the spokespeople said that the grass was very high. The bag might not have been visible if it sank down into the weeds. I would say that they said 2-3 feet high, but I don't remember for sure, so consider it rumor.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Video at Link

Tim Miller stated he went to Walmart to buy a blanket with unicorns for MD to bring her home in. She was dismembered by the mower. (so sad)

Also, DV's attorney filed a motion to hire a PI for his case

I’m behind and catching up

But this. Oh this. Tim Miller is one of the most amazing men ever and deserves so many accolades. I’m going to go donate to Texas EquuSearch right the heck now actually

“My mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ To this day, especially in times of disaster, I remember my mother’s words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world.”

- Fred Rogers

True, but may be part of the game? Can't have cps showing up and the house smelling of tobacco if they know it's section eight.

I haven't seen if Maleahs helmet has been account for? I mean in the apartment.

I can’t imagine that she wore it all. I’ve only ever seen one pic of her in it and I think that was soon after surgery. Clearly the day he brought her back to apartment she didn’t have it on.

I imagine the PI is for tracking down the Hispanic kidnappers (sarcasm). What a case this defense has been handed. I honestly do not know how attorneys represent evil people like this. I get someone has to do it but it must take a certain type...

So heartbreaking, so very heartbreaking. If Maleah don't pull your heartstrings then you have no heart. I don't understand how any of the players involved can just let this go on. Ice cold hearts they have,and empty souls.
i don't live in a America so not up on the norms especially with so many state variances you guys have but a thought just came to me reading this post, whats the meth/ice situation in their neck of the woods??
doesn't it make people cold, nasty narcs??
are we aware of any drug issues/addictions within the family tree?
moo

i don't live in a America so not up on the norms especially with so many state variances you guys have but a thought just came to me reading this post, whats the meth/ice situation in their neck of the woods??
doesn't it make people cold, nasty narcs??
are we aware of any drug issues/addictions within the family tree?
moo

Just because I am up in the middle of the night, I will give a somewhat generic answer to this, others can probably respond with more knowledge than I.

I don't know that we have heard anything about drugs in the family tree but as far as their neck of the woods, it is Houston, a huge city in Texas, over 2 million people, in a state that borders Mexico (which may have had something to do with DV's "Hispanic" kidnapper tale). In a quick web search I see it has been named the 4th largest, 5th and 6th depending on the year, city in the U.S. I am sure one can access any drug they want here unfortunately. Of course that is probably true almost anywhere in that "where there is a will, there is a way" (and likely a dealer).

That being said, I don't know that drugs play into this case in any way. Others may have a better idea on that than I do. I would think if DV was into drugs heavily, he would be going through withdrawal in jail and they would be well aware of it.

Just trying to give you an idea of the city and area. I think we have some Texas residents posting on this thread who can probably give more personalized info than I.

The size of the city though would indicate one could likely find any type here. Poor, middle class, affluent. Drug crazed, sober. All races. College educated, high school drop outs. The city is probably bigger in population than some small countries.

Jmo, population and rank based on web search.

Just because I am up in the middle of the night, I will give a somewhat generic answer to this, others can probably respond with more knowledge than I.

I don't know that we have heard anything about drugs in the family tree but as far as their neck of the woods, it is Houston, a huge city in Texas, over 2 million people, in a state that borders Mexico (which may have had something to do with DV's "Hispanic" kidnapper tale). In a quick web search I see it has been named the 4th largest, 5th and 6th depending on the year, city in the U.S. I am sure one can access any drug they want here unfortunately. Of course that is probably true almost anywhere in that "where there is a will, there is a way" (and likely a dealer).

That being said, I don't know that drugs play into this case in any way. Others may have a better idea on that than I do. I would think if DV was into drugs heavily, he would be going through withdrawal in jail and they would be well aware of it.

Just trying to give you an idea of the city and area. I think we have some Texas residents posting on this thread who can probably give more personalized info than I.

The size of the city though would indicate one could likely find any type here. Poor, middle class, affluent. Drug crazed, sober. All races. College educated, high school drop outs. The city is probably bigger in population than some small countries.

Jmo, population and rank based on web search.
thanks chilli
I appreciate your 'pretty thorough' middle of the night reply!:)
haven't heard a mention at all with DV or BB about any such things just wondered what the 'climate' of such might be there in outside factors influencing them.

imo

thanks chilli
I appreciate your 'pretty thorough' middle of the night reply!:)
haven't heard a mention at all with DV or BB about any such things just wondered what the 'climate' of such might be there in outside factors influencing them.

imo

:) People local to the area may be able to provide more info on the neighborhood they lived in or the family. I can't remember in this case if anyone has looked up past records of any prior arrests? Not sure either if Texas has public online access to those records? That is one thing that varies state to state--as you mentioned, different states can have different laws.

I look forward to the response of others to your question. I am curious myself.

:) People local to the area may be able to provide more info on the neighborhood they lived in or the family. I can't remember in this case if anyone has looked up past records of any prior arrests? Not sure either if Texas has public online access to those records? That is one thing that varies state to state--as you mentioned, different states can have different laws.

I look forward to the response of others to your question. I am curious myself.
I recall the earliest media citing that neither BB or DV had criminal records.

I also recall DV's dad making it a point to tell the reporter that St Louis is a difficult/high crime place, and for a young black man to make it out without a record is very significant.

(I believe there's probably some truth to that as I'm following another case in St Louis and there's definitely issues with police, public, and politics).

Also - there was a female reporter who accepted public investigative questions and responded on her Facebook -- can't recall her name at this hour but she also accessed the CPS records and shared much info until the gag order.

MOO

I recall the earliest media citing that neither BB or DV had criminal records.

I also recall DV's dad making it a point to tell the reporter that St Louis is a difficult/high crime place, and for a young black man to make it out without a record is very significant.

(I believe there's probably some truth to that as I'm following another case in St Louis and there's definitely issues with police, public, and politics).

Also - there was a female reporter who accepted public investigative questions and responded on her Facebook -- can't recall her name at this hour but she also accessed the CPS records and shared much info until the gag order.

MOO
well that's interesting thanks seattle.

my interest here is ultimately the strange behaviour of BB.
looking at all possibilities of why she is shady about all of this. but if she isn't on drugs.....then she stays in the shady pit that keeps getting deeper imo

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member