Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A previous post mentioned it was changed to unsupervised for Memorial Day weekend. I’ll look for it.
Fotis Dulos was scheduled to spend Memorial Day weekend with his children, the Hartford Courant reported.

His supervised visitation was relaxed even though Superior Court Judge Donna Heller called him “a liar who willingly ignored court orders,” notably by allowing his girlfriend access to the children, the Courant reported.

The court also ruled that he could not have one-on-one conversations with the children unless a court-authorized supervisor was present.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...missing/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3a2fd9ebcf73

I think it is unclear -how "relaxed" was the supervised visitation? Supervision removed? Overnight allowed? Hard to tell IMO

Dave Altimari on Twitter

"State police detectives spent all night seaching an incinerator plant in Hartford for the Remains of Jennifer Farber Dulos."

When would they have had time for this??? Unless it involves pings not disclosed in the current warrant. :(
I expect that their 30 stops involved throwing things in dumpsters and trash cans. Depending on the pickup dates for each individual place (the dumpsters especially aren't all picked up at the same time or necessarily by the same companies) some were picked up before law enforcement got to them.

Chatter from within Bridgeport Jail where FD is incarcerated say
he is kept in 'protected custody', NO visitors, and a correction
officer placed outside his cell.

On another note, just saw sm photo on FD w/ boxing gloves on
and his body condition and 'fake' muscular condition sure looks
like he could have been a steroid user. It would also explain his
hair trigger volatility and explosive temper.
Even during his arraignment, the intensity of his eyes appear
to look like a 'stimulant' user. Wild eyed, large pupils, moo.

I've been resistant to the idea of dismemberment, but I sadly am now considering it is likely.

jmo

As soon as you used that ugly word- i said to myself, that's it-- that must be what they did----i remember there was a man in Seattle a few years ago who went on a first date with a woman, killed her, dismembered her and scattered her body parts in garbage cans, in trash bags all over the city.

Me too.... I will never understand how this can be done especially to someone you loved, shared children with, etc. I hope it's not the case here but it may be. IMO
narcissists never really love others, only themselves. They 'use'
others for their own gain. From old photos, I don't see any affection he had for her. She was just an ATM for him. And he
was just an "Ivy League Gigolo".

As soon as you used that ugly word- i said to myself, that's it-- that must be what they did----i remember there was a man in Seattle a few years ago who went on a first date with a woman, killed her, dismembered her and scattered her body parts in garbage cans, in trash bags all over the city.
Something similar happened in New Haven back around 2014. The feet were thrown out of a moving vehicle in the night, as well as the hands in a different location. His torso was found in an abandoned building. The rest has never been found and no one has been caught. It still makes me sad when I think of it.

I am not sure what period of time you are referring but its not the time around the JD disappearance. You are so far as I can tell describing the visitation arrangements prior to the Judge allowing the Memorial Day weekend 2 day unsupervised visit.
I’m referring to this post as mention of unsupervised 2 day visit.

Has it been reported that there was a lot of blood found?
His phone was seized, and shows that on May 24 it left his mansion on Jefferson Crossing and went to the home on Mountain Spring Road just after 1:30 p.m.

That's the home owned by Fotis' company. It was crawling with investigators this past weekend.

Police said Fotis stayed there for two hours then made the 2-mile drive back and forth three more times until just after 5:30 p.m.

Around 7 p.m., police said Fotis' cellphone was in the area of Albany Avenue in Hartford.
Blood found in New Canaan home, garage amid search for missing mom

I have read other articles that describe spatter and significant injury in the garage. The above snip relates to his actions on that day - I did not realize he made three trips back and forth to the empty home owned by the Fore Group. I thought it was just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam