Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the arrest affidavits, when police responded to Jennifer Dulos' residence after she was reported missing, they found several stains on the garage floor and a vehicle parked in the garage with what appeared to be bloodstains as well as evidence of attempts to clean the crime scene.
Disturbing New Details Emerge in CT Mom of 5's Disappearance

True, but at time of his arrest he was still legally married to missing woman.
perhaps he thought her death would entitle him to an order granting the divorce??? I would think he would want to say married though IMO

They might be that stupid-think about the cellphones, and them not thinking about surveillance cameras everywhere. However, Jennifer hasn’t been found yet, so maybe not. He does have a lot of properties to search, so maybe it’s just going to take a while. The one thing you can say about disposing of the body on your own property, though, is that you have total control of it. Putting her anywhere else may increase the chance that she could be found. I don’t think these two thought they’d get caught, and I don’t think they wanted to take the chance of getting rid of JD someplace where they had no business being. I go back to wondering if these two had purchased airline tickets before Jennifer disappeared.

I would also like to know if airline tickets had been purchased before Jennifer disappeared.

The only way they would have lots of money is if he had the kids and any trust fund money they got from their mother's estate.

His properties are not selling. He owes money. He would have needed the trust fund money to buy groceries, especially since he has been claiming poverty and sold no properties in 2019 (according to his answers about assets).
Yes and no. JD claimed in court docs that he was not truthful about his assets. Although I think I did read he has stopped paying the mortgage? Correct me if I’m wrong.

"He said DNA typing is so sensitive today that a forensic scientist can identify an individual’s sweat left behind at a crime scene."

If I was committing a murder, I'd definitely be sweating. Maybe they missed some of that in their cleanup? Or there's sweat on her from however they disposed of the body?

My mom and stepfather got divorced after 5 years (mostly money issues) and dated for 17 years, until he died. They spent all day together, had dinner together, she even helped him with his work (both jewelers), spent holidays together. they just couldn't live together or have joint accounts.
Right. But she was dealing with an abusive psychotic person. It sounds like your exes were in sane mind.

IMO, something emotional triggered this or somehow the plan went wrong.

I think the timing is VERY deliberate:

FD has the kids for Saturday, by prior arrangment. It’s also a long weekend so there is an extra day to deal with possibly having the kids.

If JD “disappears” on Friday, FD can be there to pick up the kids so they are not alone, as he is going to have them on Saturday, anyway, correct? Then as JD is still missing Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday, and even Tuesday, he keeps them safe at HIS home. See the logic?

Then he has possession and will be keeping them while LE searches the Wavenly Park for her, assuming the ploy of her assaulted while jogging is believed.

The key for FD is to get his home cleaned up enough to make sure it is ready for the children, once a missing person alert goes out on Friday evening. And hence the rush to get it all cleaned up, to dispose of her body and all the bloody clean-up stuff by 7 pm. It really bothered me that FD and MT were driving through disposing the 30 bags in daylight, not at night. If he had to be home and available right away to get the kids, it would answer why this all had to be done so fast.

"He said DNA typing is so sensitive today that a forensic scientist can identify an individual’s sweat left behind at a crime scene."

If I was committing a murder, I'd definitely be sweating. Maybe they missed some of that in their cleanup? Or there's sweat on her from however they disposed of the body?
I hope murderers and potential ones get full body chills reading that one!!

ISewdg7renznvj1000000000.jpg

I think this photo shows you can drive a vehicle to the back where the garage is - I'm glad they are looking for video and hope they catch the black truck turning in to her driveway MOO

Her home is so lovely, but considering the circumstances I would be terrified to live there without large aggressive guard dogs and armed security. I’d be so worried someone would be stalking me and the kids, peering at us from the woods

FD has the kids for Saturday, by prior arrangment. It’s also a long weekend so there is an extra day to deal with possibly having the kids.

If JD “disappears” on Friday, FD can be there to pick up the kids so they are not alone, as he is going to have them on Saturday, anyway, correct? Then as JD is still missing Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday, and even Tuesday, he keeps them safe at HIS home. See the logic?

Then he has possession and will be keeping them while LE searches the Wavenly Park for her, assuming the ploy of her assaulted while jogging is believed.

The key for FD is to get his home cleaned up enough to make sure it is ready for the children, once a missing person alert goes out on Friday evening. And hence the rush to get it all cleaned up, to dispose of her body and all the bloody clean-up stuff by 7 pm. It really bothered me that FD and MT were driving through disposing the 30 bags in daylight, not at night. If he had to be home and available right away to get the kids, it would answer why this all had to be done so fast.
Yes, this was carefully planned. I think something also happened in early May regarding divorce proceedings that put him over the edge. That gave him roughly two weeks to plan.

Yes and no. JD claimed in court docs that he was not truthful about his assets. Although I think I did read he has stopped paying the mortgage? Correct me if I’m wrong.
Party Name Search
Litigation ongoing - but I am not seeing a foreclosure filing yet. I think because the note on the Farmington house was wrapped up in the loan from his FIL - I haven't looked at the 3 cases the Estate filed against him and the Fore Group yet. It's probably in one of those IMO.

perhaps he thought her death would entitle him to an order granting the divorce??? I would think he would want to say married though IMO
or perhaps he thought the police officers would not check
his info and if he were divorced from missing woman, he wouldn't be as likely to be involved as if he were 'still' married.
So we see he's a manipulative
blatant liar.

Last edited:
Depositions (recently cancelled) were coming up. His time was up. GAL was not relenting. Money was tight. He probably thought he had to do something before he had judgments against him and he was publicly humiliated-- in front of his kids and community. It may be that there is drug involvement but I think it is more about pride and all of the public humiliation he would experience. The GF was in deep b/c she was part of the company so salary was probably drying up. I think that they were pinning the downfall to JD.

I also think he thought if he got away with it that he would have trust fund money from the kids to exploit and use for expenses. He was in deep by building huge homes with cost overruns in a market where few people would pay so much for a spec home.

IMO

And JD’s mother had filed to have his financial records seized because his documentation of “repayments” of the load was only photocopies of checks.

He was going to be exposed as a financial fraud and have the consequence of having all the Fore Group properties seized, leaving him with absolutely no assets ( and leaving MT to live on Seal Shoe revenue? -couldn’t resist the snark)

Yes IMO because possession is 9/10 of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆