Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.... I will never understand how this can be done especially to someone you loved, shared children with, etc. I hope it's not the case here but it may be. IMO

But if her body were in the bags then there would be no need to search the incinerator plant with 20 feet high of material and half a football field in length. They would also have a murder charge by now if her body were in the bags and he had been seen on video dumping the 30 bags into the trash cans.

I wonder if LE found any search records on FD phone or computers that show he searched for body disposal methods. He went at lengths to alter the truck plates but did not think to remove the sticker in his back window? I am sure that one of the first things LE did was run cars registered to him right away and then did a cross check of traffic cameras statewide on that day to look for matches to the make and model. So here’s this guy driving down a really busy road (rt. 44/Albany) on a Friday with a pile of bags in the back containing, at the least, bloody evidence. In daylight. MOO - he thought he was so very smart but really so stupid. I bet even when the cops came around on 25 May he thought they would never find those bags. He was counting on that trash pick-up. All MOO

But if her body were in the bags then there would be no need to search the incinerator plant with 20 feet high of material and half a football field in length. They would also have a murder charge by now if her body were in the bags and he had been seen on video dumping the 30 bags into the trash cans.
Not if they're in the bags at the plant and not the ones recovered from trash cans.

Her home is so lovely, but considering the circumstances I would be terrified to live there without large aggressive guard dogs and armed security. I’d be so worried someone would be stalking me and the kids, peering at us from the woods
In my area, women with money, fearing their ex's, move into gated communities
where all property is highly fenced and security guards roam the
streets day and night as well as a security guard at gated entrance.

JD filed for divorce in July 2017 - I wonder why Mom waited to file the actions regarding the loans until February 2018? Did they do this because they knew he was making the divorce litigation difficult and/or as a way to force full financial disclosure? Her dad died in January 2017 so he wasn't a factor IMO. The money was loaned in 2015 and only a partial amount repaid from the sale of the home.
He also is being sued regarding another loan it looks like
Party Name Search

Not if they're in the bags at the plant and not the ones recovered from trash cans.
Right I think we may infer that those already recovered and tested positive for her blood DID NOT contain tissue/body parts/etc. IMO. If they did, I would think we would have that murder arrest warrant by now. I think something is making them believe there are parts in the bags already picked up and those are at the plant - all speculation on my part.

Can we find out which is which from a news article ?
They recovered thirty bags on Friday night, but some of the trash cans they must've be on video dumping evidence in were already picked up by the time police got to them a week later. THAT'S what they're searching, and we realistically have no idea how many more bags there could be.

They recovered thirty bags on Friday night, but some of the trash cans they must've be on video dumping evidence in were already picked up by the time police got to them a week later. THAT'S what they're searching, and we realistically have no idea how many more bags there could be.

I see. And IIRC there were “at least 30 bags”.

Can we find out which is which from a news article ?
early on, when photos of North Hartford trash searches were first shown, reporters interviewed some locals on the street who told
reporters the trash pickup had already been done for parts of that
area during the early morning hours. In other words, some of the
trash recptacles had been picked up before LE even got there.

And JD’s mother had filed to have his financial records seized because his documentation of “repayments” of the load was only photocopies of checks.

He was going to be exposed as a financial fraud and have the consequence of having all the Fore Group properties seized, leaving him with absolutely no assets ( and leaving MT to live on Seal Shoe revenue? -couldn’t resist the snark)
Exactly. I think this was about greed. He didn’t want to care for the children himself, he just wanted the money. Time was up.

Wow. That narrows it. So about 1.5 hours to dispose of the body.
I think he was at the house after she dropped the kids off, spoke to her friend and did a blitz attack in that garage - enough blood to produce spatter on the walls and the other vehicle. He could easily pull his truck or vehicle around the back of her house and load up the body and be out fairly quick IMO. Then off to his spec house that was empty to spend the two hours or so (from the warrant) disposing of her remains - then off to Hartford with the GF to dump the bags. all speculation on my part but MSM articles tell the story - media thread contains them. I hope they find her today.

I believe there is a reason nothing has been released about his whereabouts that morning of the 24th - I think he had his cell with him - but putting him at the house must not be enough to charge him with actual murder? I guess they know he isn't going anywhere since he has not bonded out - but what about MT? Was she there in the morning too? Did they think she would not be able to bond out?? I'm perplexed by this. All MOO

If anyone would like to watch last night's ABC Nightline (10 minutes)

Eva Pilgrim is with Hannah Dellinger. Also, Nancy Grace and Brad Garrett. CW and PF discussed

JD needed to take anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications because of, to deal with this Black-Hearted Monster.

"The fight over the children, ends up leaving the children without parents."

Nightline: 06/03/19: Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Accused Of Tampering In Missing-Mom Case Watch Full Episode | 06/03/2019

Not unlike so many of these acrimonious divorce proceedings. Betty Broderick comes to mind immediately.

INMO, attorneys just continue to escalate the situation. Really, folks like this, should be referred to a team, consisting of a mediator, and a mental health counselor. Get the petty issues taken care of, and determine how to amicably settle the situation. The problem is that many of these people are actually addicted to the drama of the relationship, even splitting up. And it is a power struggle. Rather than, "I don't want to be married to you any longer, goodbye.". It becomes, "I don't want to let that jerk get any money, he is NOT going to WIN.".

They don't act rationally. And they definitely don't put the children as a priority. The kids are pawns in the power struggle.

I believe there is a reason nothing has been released about his whereabouts that morning of the 24th - I think he had his cell with him - but putting him at the house must not be enough to charge him with actual murder? I guess they know he isn't going anywhere since he has not bonded out - but what about MT? Was she there in the morning too? Did they think she would not be able to bond out?? I'm perplexed by this. All MOO
They're waiting for the body IMO. They can prove they came into contact with her blood, but not where or how or where they were this morning. It's not enough for it to be a slam dunk.

I've been resistant to the idea of dismemberment, but I sadly am now considering it is likely.

jmo

It makes sense for the time frame of when FD was at the 80 Mountain Spring property. I wouldn’t think they would be stupid enough to think to do it in her own garage. He would have no idea who was coming over there that morning.

I think the timing is VERY deliberate:

FD has the kids for Saturday, by prior arrangment. It’s also a long weekend so there is an extra day to deal with possibly having the kids.

If JD “disappears” on Friday, FD can be there to pick up the kids so they are not alone, as he is going to have them on Saturday, anyway, correct? Then as JD is still missing Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday, and even Tuesday, he keeps them safe at HIS home. See the logic?

Then he has possession and will be keeping them while LE searches the Wavenly Park for her, assuming the ploy of her assaulted while jogging is believed.

The key for FD is to get his home cleaned up enough to make sure it is ready for the children, once a missing person alert goes out on Friday evening. And hence the rush to get it all cleaned up, to dispose of her body and all the bloody clean-up stuff by 7 pm. It really bothered me that FD and MT were driving through disposing the 30 bags in daylight, not at night. If he had to be home and available right away to get the kids, it would answer why this all had to be done so fast.
I've not posted here yet - just catching up. I absolutely agree. Also, I wonder if he was eventually planning to leave the US with kids and girlfriend (not sure if this was discussed - still reading).

In my area, women with money, fearing their ex's, move into gated communities
where all property is highly fenced and security guards roam the
streets day and night as well as a security guard at gated entrance.
Even that doesn’t always work...and I believe this woman had a restraining order as well as living in a gated community.
Conviction upheld in Tice murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member