Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This! Be quiet and let the dominoes fall in your chatter void. He's done a world of good helping find this baby. Now he needs to be quiet and let things happen in the criminal justice system.
I wasn’t that put off by the QX interview. There was a lot he didn’t say, and he even mentioned things would come up “in other arenas.” It was mixed with a little self-patting on the back. I do agree he needs to let LE take it from here though.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I've always believed DV was the clean-up guy, the brother is involved, and that Maleah died while BB was home on the morning of 4/30. IMO, her COD was not an accident, due to the fact that she was discarded in another state like unwanted waste. JMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're so right Pocket - we haven't heard a single word of thanks from BB to anyone for bringing Baby Girl back home.

(Run-on sentence warning) Another thing that occurred to me after I watched that BB interview with the reporter when BB was asked how she felt when she learned that Maleah's remains were found on the side of the highway in AR and BB said she felt "numb", after I had recovered from being totally pissed off at her for feeling "numb" - I'm now totally pissed off at her for not saying something to the effect of that she wants to wring DV's neck!

I'm tellin' ya - this chick is off the damn charts with her abnormal reaction (or non-reaction) to her baby daughter's murder.
Exactly. No They better keep him locked up,so I can't get at him and tear him apart? No who the Hell is the Bleeping,bleep,bleep,bleep, that drove him to the hospital,and dumped the car? No Who the F else in involved?
No explanation as to why she needed to go to the doctor,but wasn't?
Just poor me getting criticized. Poor poor poor poor me.
MOO

Of course. We saw a moment in time, in which DV left a little girl 6 feet behind him, completely indifferent to her. That showed me what "type of dude" DV really is...and how many lies has he told since Maleah disappeared?
1. Told CD Maleah was "too sick" for anyone to see her.
2. Told police he was abducted by Hispanics who kept Maleah.

The constant lying about the situation...just charge him, and lock him up forever.
If only were so simple. We still have to follow the law, to a shadow of a doubt. The burden is on the DA to prove a case,and there is only shot to do so.

DV is going to say Maleah's death was some sort of accident (hit her head, some manner of death which will explain the blood.
He was scared he would be blamed, go to jail, lose his child, etc.
Everything he did after that was due to fear, he had no where and no one to turn too (he won't implicate anyone else, bro/mistress).
He'll try and plea to a much lesser charge than murder.

Interesting development. Not competent to stand trial? Too mentally challenged to realize that placing a dead child in a trash bag is wrong? IMO
Marcelino Benito on Twitter
"New court documents filed show a new court order to have #MaleahDavis stepdad and prime suspect in the case Derion Vence undergo a mental health and intellectual disability assessment."

“When she admitted that he was beating that baby with a belt when she was sick, I said, ‘Brittany, he whipped that baby when she was sick?’ She said, ‘Yes’,” Quanell tells Hatta.
Nooooo! Poor baby... this makes me sick. I really believe she was the abuser along with DV. But according to her she loved Maleah and always put her children first. I also think MD died before she left for her trip. Moo

I wasn’t that put off by the QX interview. There was a lot he didn’t say, and he even mentioned things would come up “in other arenas.” It was mixed with a little self-patting on the back. I do agree he needs to let LE take it from here though.

I'm not so much "put off" as I'm concerned about him giving away info that could alert potential other involved parties as to what to "clean up" so to speak. We honestly have no clue who is and isn't on the LE radar as to that respect.

Interesting development. Not competent to stand trial? Too mentally challenged to realize that placing a dead child in a trash bag is wrong? IMO
"New court documents filed show a new court order to have #MaleahDavis stepdad and prime suspect in the case Derion Vence undergo a mental health and intellectual disability assessment."
Either it is part of the process for Capital Murder and Death Penalty cases are he is acting crazy in jail. I hope it is not the later one.

Art. 16.22. EARLY IDENTIFICATION OF DEFENDANT SUSPECTED OF HAVING MENTAL ILLNESS OR MENTAL RETARDATION. (a) (1) Not later than 72 hours after receiving credible information that may establish reasonable cause to believe that a defendant committed to the sheriff's custody has a mental illness or is a person with mental retardation, including observation of the defendant's behavior immediately before, during, and after the defendant's arrest and the results of any previous assessment of the defendant, the sheriff shall provide written or electronic notice of the information to the magistrate. On a determination that there is reasonable cause to believe that the defendant has a mental illness or is a person with mental retardation, the magistrate, except as provided by Subdivision (2), shall order the local mental health or mental retardation authority or another qualified mental health or mental retardation expert to:

Either it is part of the process for Capital Murder and Death Penalty cases are he is acting crazy in jail. I hope it is not the later one.

Art. 16.22. EARLY IDENTIFICATION OF DEFENDANT SUSPECTED OF HAVING MENTAL ILLNESS OR MENTAL RETARDATION. (a) (1) Not later than 72 hours after receiving credible information that may establish reasonable cause to believe that a defendant committed to the sheriff's custody has a mental illness or is a person with mental retardation, including observation of the defendant's behavior immediately before, during, and after the defendant's arrest and the results of any previous assessment of the defendant, the sheriff shall provide written or electronic notice of the information to the magistrate. On a determination that there is reasonable cause to believe that the defendant has a mental illness or is a person with mental retardation, the magistrate, except as provided by Subdivision (2), shall order the local mental health or mental retardation authority or another qualified mental health or mental retardation expert to:

Thanks for this! I have confidence that medical professionals can determine his mental status and can spot an "act". IMO

When DV says he did more of the daily care for Maleah than her bio parents, I actually think he might be telling the truth. Several different sources have mentioned that claim or that impression. But you know what you shouldn't do if you feel overwhelmed or resentful about caring for somebody else's preschooler? Kill them and dump them on the side of the road.

Thanks for this! I have confidence that medical professionals can determine his mental status and can spot an "act". IMO

No doubt he has not managed to fool anyone thus far. Considering the recent denials in the latest interview he is more than competent.

I have seen the mental evaluations done in many Capital Murder and Death Penalty cases. It might be a requirement.

Now for the mental retardation...we all know he is a murderous idiot

Interesting. However, he has a driver's license.

When DV says he did more of the daily care for Maleah than her bio parents, I actually think he might be telling the truth. Several different sources have mentioned that claim or that impression. But you know what you shouldn't do if you feel overwhelmed or resentful about caring for somebody else's preschooler? Kill them and dump them on the side of the road.
Yes, I think Q believes that DV was overwhelmed by the responsibility of taking care of all three kids, and that he "snapped" and took his anger out on Maleah. Imo

Nooooo! Poor baby... this makes me sick. I really believe she was the abuser along with DV. But according to her she loved Maleah and always put her children first. I also think MD died before she left for her trip. Moo
IMO It was both,maleah badly needed medical intervention ASAP on Monday April 29th. Maybe before that,but it got blown off because CPS case was coming up. Ironically they needn't have worried much about that for obvious reasons. CPS,and judge would probably have done the same old routine,and sent Maleah back.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member