Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is old, but I wanted to address this. With my kids, I'm always the one behind the camera...my husband just doesn't think to get his phone out and take pics of me with the kids...it just doesn't cross his mind. I would hate to be judged on the amount of pictures with me and my kids, because there aren't very many at all.

Obviously, there are other factors at play here, but I really wanted to add that. MOO
I was going to say something similar when I saw this post. I literally have like four photos lol. My children are 9y and 16m. I had to mention to my husband recently that I would like my children to know I was around and what I looked like before I’m 89 and die;) Not excusing her behavior or lack of anything, just wanted to say that as well.

I'm really surprised that a court order hasn't been asked for to shut everyone up about talking to the media about this case. Also surprised that no one that has worked with DV in the past has talked him.

I think the new ploy is to say DV was tricked by QX because he was intelligently challenged and only repeated back what was said to him. Not making any for the CS.

I know this is old, but I wanted to address this. With my kids, I'm always the one behind the camera...my husband just doesn't think to get his phone out and take pics of me with the kids...it just doesn't cross his mind. I would hate to be judged on the amount of pictures with me and my kids, because there aren't very many at all.

Obviously, there are other factors at play here, but I really wanted to add that. MOO

Yup exactly this. I’m the same but if my partner was done with murdering my child I wouldn’t be sharing those particular photos / vids, I just wouldn’t post anything atall.

From my understanding, a road worker reported finding a suspicious bag earlier. No one followed up on the report though. They may have been cleaning up for the next road crew that followed. A road crew will pick up prior to the crew that does the mowing... I'll stop there.

GRAPHIC! SORRY!!
At this stage and after a month of rains and temps in the upper 80's the stage of decomp would be so advanced. One report I read said bones and clothes were found. After a month the decomp moves to liquidation state.
This crime encompasses all the most heinous acts one human could do to another. It's barbaric!!!

GRAPHIC! SORRY!!
At this stage and after a month of rains and temps in the upper 80's the stage of decomp would be so advanced. One report I read said bones and clothes were found. After a month the decomp moves to liquidation state.
This crime encompasses all the most heinous acts one human could do to another. It's barbaric!!!
It's so scary to think they may not find a COD. Even TM suggested as much, and he actually saw her remains.

I am hoping there is some evidence of what happened on her bones, if the mower didn't destroy the evidence.

I agree with you totally, I don't have a ton of pictures of my daughter and I together when she was little either.

But they do exist. Her father and I divorced long ago, and he never caused her any physical harm. But if asked for a photo of her, I would dig up a picture of her, alone, or a picture of her with me before I offered up a picture of her and her father. And again, he never hurt her.

This one puts out videos of her baby girl and the man likely to be charged in her death. (MOO)

I wouldn't have questioned this at all, were it not for all of the other hinky crap.

I agree with you that this is a distinct possibility. I have been on vacations that no one would ever know I was on but for friends met who took pics and provided copies. I take them of spouse and/or everyone else along but no one ever bothers to take one of me. In fact it is a point of contention at times. The same goes for pics with grandchildren, etc. Everyone but the photographer is in the pics generally.

While I am not a BB fan, this seems entirely possible to me as DV appears to think he is the center of the universe (gag) and from all accounts she put him on a pedestal (double gag).

Does anyone know how long the evaluation takes and for results to be returned to whoever requested it?

It depends on what all they're testing for. My grandson, who has Asperger had to undergo a psych eval to see if he could handle seeing his mother again, and they did it all in one day, but you have to wait for the result and that was another day to come back in. He's not intelligently challenged though.

And the results for DV would be his attorney, then the court.

Last night I went thru the media thread trying to establish a doc with dates and what occurred on those dates. It was impossible!! Such discrepancies and blatant lies....and if blood and tissue was found in the drains at the apartment, what more is needed. I can only think, the LE are gathering all the info they can on the others involved. Mr. X said he gave all the information he got from DV to the investigators so I imagine they are crossing their I's and dotting their T's to make sure their case is rock solid.

I think more arrests are imminent and I can't wait for these to happen.
What really stands out to me is that no church group has come forward, no family or friends on their behalf. It seems instead of reaching out, their acquaintances are running the opposite direction. Even DV's fellow inmates are threatening him. Make all their miserable lives hell I say....just like they did that precious child.

Last night I went thru the media thread trying to establish a doc with dates and what occurred on those dates. It was impossible!! Such discrepancies and blatant lies....and if blood and tissue was found in the drains at the apartment, what more is needed. I can only think, the LE are gathering all the info they can on the others involved. Mr. X said he gave all the information he got from DV to the investigators so I imagine they are crossing their I's and dotting their T's to make sure their case is rock solid.

What really stands out to me is that no church group has come forward, no family or friends on their behalf. It seems instead of reaching out, their acquaintances are running the opposite direction. Even DV's fellow inmates are threatening him. Make all their miserable lives hell I say....just like they did that precious child.
That is quite the endeavor. I salute you.

I tried to look through it last night and got lazy, haha. And I wasn't even trying to establish a timeline.

Based on the length of time Maleah was out there in a ditch and the ensuing mower event, I would be surprised if COD will be found. I just can't fathom that there is much there to determine what REALLY happened to Maleah and it infuriates me. I just can't get past the whole "thrown out like garbage" scenario here. I am sickened.

I've NEVER been so angry in my life over a case on WS as I am about this one.

Lock them all up and throw away the key. I'm done.

That is quite the endeavor. I salute you.

I tried to look through it last night and got lazy, haha. And I wasn't even trying to establish a timeline.
Ha ha! It's very confusing because DV has so many different stories. If it weren't so sad it would be comical. It's as if he can't remember his own lies!!

I'm really surprised that a court order hasn't been asked for to shut everyone up about talking to the media about this case. Also surprised that no one that has worked with DV in the past has talked him.

I think the new ploy is to say DV was tricked by QX because he was intelligently challenged and only repeated back what was said to him. Not making any for the CS.

I'm surprised too...with all the talking QX is doing, it's going to be hard to find an unbiased jury, I'm afraid.

Considering though that conversations with all but lawyers should be recorded, hopefully there is a recording of their conversation that refutes any trickery accusations.

All MOO.

DV or BB also haven't had their come to Jesus moment. The murderer in our family had his within a week of being in jail and said that a pastor that visited the jail could vouch for him, that he was a nice person. And with DV religious background, per his family, he hasn't.
BBM

Geez, I am sorry to hear that for you. I couldn't imagine being that close to a situation. Hope you and your family are coping and healing.

DV or BB also haven't had their come to Jesus moment. The murderer in our family had his within a week of being in jail and said that a pastor that visited the jail could vouch for him, that he was a nice person. And with DV religious background, per his family, he hasn't.
BBM

Geez, I am sorry to hear that for you. I couldn't imagine being that close to a situation. Hope you and your family are coping and healing.

I was going to say something similar when I saw this post. I literally have like four photos lol. My children are 9y and 16m. I had to mention to my husband recently that I would like my children to know I was around and what I looked like before I’m 89 and die;) Not excusing her behavior or lack of anything, just wanted to say that as well.

you've both heard of selfies?

[bbm]

there's an excellent timeline on page one of each thread, put together by pommymommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member