Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess because there were 2 of them and either one may have been the target with the 2nd being killed as a witness to what happened. Motive for the initial targetting is what is being speculated about IMO.

I'm speculating it's speculation, is what I'm guessing.

I juggled the idea that he did not see Libby as she was at the end of the bridge and may have not been as visible especially as he focused on Abby moving unsure and smaller being an easy target. Maybe he did not notice Libby until after he already made a move on Abby and that left him no choice but to kill them both.

I am on the fence. But 60% for this theory.

All Delphi was looking for girls. They are not heartless people. And now, $200K is a lot of money. And yet, no one is providing “that” tip.

People might be simply scared. Not for themselves. For their kids. Because they saw what happened to Libby (and, I understand, even Abby who was a witness).
Yes, whether for themselves, other loved ones and ESPECIALLY if they have children. Most of us would rather die than see a hair harmed on one of our children or grandchildren. They are so much in our hearts.

There is another deep dark evil world of child *advertiser censored* and grooming too, which is equally worrying IMO. Not that anything regarding SM has ever been hinted at except the infamous "know what your kids are up to" way back in the beginning of the case. Once you start delving it is terrifying. AJMO.
Yes, another horrible, horrible thing. However, I don't believe this was the motive in this case.

I do not know the name of the podcast. Somebody posted it on one of the threads very recently. It was an interview in a restaurant/diner.
That sounds like the James Renner episode with KG and JR in Diner

Ps. Tricia still (quite rightly) checking a few things out re posting the Renner links here but hopefully we can soon :)

In saying Abhy was a witness...if that was the right post I quoted. Why would one girl be a witness?

I was responding to @susiQ's post. Unless I misunderstood it?

A counter-question. $ 200 K is a lot of money. And for this sum, the LE can not find the person willing to give "that one tip". What does it tell to you?

I think it is a cold case. :( RIP Libby and Abby and I hope that one day, justice will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname